Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18771
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419

    Feelers Modloth Richmon

    In lite of what has been going on have put some feelers out to friends in Flushing (ny) where things start as to requests for talent from there down to here Modloth and Richmon area as possible locations, etc and what been going on (age, talent or lack of, services, etc. The interest is here, we'll see if anything comes of it. -Stay Tuned-. Stay Safe.

  2. #18065

    Particular provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I've found the talent at Lyla Spa in Petersburg to be quite a bit better than in the Richmond area. Generally younger (late 30's to 40-ish rather than 50's plus), no issues with FS, and they get undressed rather than the bs of pull the pants down and the top up which is a mood killer, imo. The house fee is 50 or 70 and tips are 160 or less. When Moon has a girl for 240 (or less) I think they're usually the better deal. It's a drive but now that Azalea and LJS are history, Lyla is a lot more attractive. I've never tried Phoenix, which is just down the street from Lyla so I can't offer an opinion but I'd love to know.

    BBJ.
    Can you recommend a particular provider at Lyla?

  3. #18064

    Particular provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I've found the talent at Lyla Spa in Petersburg to be quite a bit better than in the Richmond area. Generally younger (late 30's to 40-ish rather than 50's plus), no issues with FS, and they get undressed rather than the bs of pull the pants down and the top up which is a mood killer, imo. The house fee is 50 or 70 and tips are 160 or less. When Moon has a girl for 240 (or less) I think they're usually the better deal. It's a drive but now that Azalea and LJS are history, Lyla is a lot more attractive. I've never tried Phoenix, which is just down the street from Lyla so I can't offer an opinion but I'd love to know..
    Can you recommend a particular provider at Lyla?

  4. #18063

    Fwiw

    I've found the talent at Lyla Spa in Petersburg to be quite a bit better than in the Richmond area. Generally younger (late 30's to 40-ish rather than 50's plus), no issues with FS, and they get undressed rather than the bs of pull the pants down and the top up which is a mood killer, imo. The house fee is 50 or 70 and tips are 160 or less. When Moon has a girl for 240 (or less) I think they're usually the better deal. It's a drive but now that Azalea and LJS are history, Lyla is a lot more attractive. I've never tried Phoenix, which is just down the street from Lyla so I can't offer an opinion but I'd love to know.

    BBJ.

  5. #18062

    Zen my experience

    Went to Zen and found a provider I've seen before at another shop. Massage was very good and I actually got the l1 from her. Standard and would repeat.

  6. #18061

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bobo not too long ago. A little nervous due to all the negative reports. I actually had a decent time. Some interesting cleaning techniques but service was solid and rates were reasonable. I would probably repeat.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Like I said, meh. Gets the job done if you really need it, but still "decent time" equals meh fr.

  7. #18060
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Nope, just wait for the next rotation. Bobo and mimi are both meh. There are no options this week. Anyone found a secret spot please PM
    I saw Bobo not too long ago. A little nervous due to all the negative reports. I actually had a decent time. Some interesting cleaning techniques but service was solid and rates were reasonable. I would probably repeat.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  8. #18059
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    If the ad says "call first" it's BS. The AMP doesn't offer what they're advertising. It's a scam to get you to go the Asian Crap Shoot (ACS) out in the far west end. $ . 40 for covered half and half for 30 minutes (or more than 15 minutes). They also have ads that promise BBBJ, BBFS, and 2 girls but without any address. You can get what the ad promises but the lady will NOT look anything like the photo they send you, although the hair color and nationality will be correct. There's usually a disclaimer on the ad that says they're an agency and the girls in the photo only represent their actual talent. It's false advertising, not that anyone will turn them in for that. It's not all bad. On the plus side, you won't dealing with anyone under age. The lady will be at least 25-35 years older than the girl in the photo. And there's more good news. They're environmentally conscientious and are into recycling. The condom you get will be previously used by one or more mongers and recycled by your service provider. There are usually 2 girls there and they'll up sell you, 2 girls for $$. Of course one girl is to play with and one is for looks but she'll rub your back (and parts maybe) while you endure the company of the other. I've used them a couple of times to see what the deal was and to confirm that my first, less than stellar experience, was typical. The shower, the BBBJ, the BBFS, and the nuru massage (which is just lotion, not nuru gel) are all up sells. On my third visit I showed them the photo of the girl I was supposed to meet. She was slender, early 20's with big boobs (at least big for an Asian gal). The rather chunky granny with no tits that I actually met swore the photo was of her and her friend swore it was, too. I walked out. If all you want is a cheap fuck and you're not looking for a SW, this may be your best venue in Richmond.

    BareBack Jack.
    Same with the Asian escort ads that dominate STG. They all lead to one of two places. Two elderly women at an extended stay off w broad and cox or an obese smoker lady at the super 8 off w broad. Would be nice if LJs could reopen with better talent and air conditioning.

  9. #18058

    RE: Wmbg

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Too k a little trip to wburg yesterday and had a nice massage. Older lady but somewhat attractive. Only L1 but NO upcharge. After flip with some light touches Jr was full tilt. She asked to touch and off we went. I tried for a little more but she said no. Overall great massage and HE. House. 5. Tip. 4.
    Which place was it? I mean there are only three in the Wburg? Two in the business park and one off Jamestown rd. Unless a new one popped up?

  10. #18057

    STG AMP ads

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the ads on stg real? They say they offer GFE and bbj but it's an agency. I'm new to the AMP scene but not the monger scene. If you know of any that offer bbj please do me. Tia.
    If the ad says "call first" it's BS. The AMP doesn't offer what they're advertising. It's a scam to get you to go the Asian Crap Shoot (ACS) out in the far west end. $ . 40 for covered half and half for 30 minutes (or more than 15 minutes). They also have ads that promise BBBJ, BBFS, and 2 girls but without any address. You can get what the ad promises but the lady will NOT look anything like the photo they send you, although the hair color and nationality will be correct. There's usually a disclaimer on the ad that says they're an agency and the girls in the photo only represent their actual talent. It's false advertising, not that anyone will turn them in for that. It's not all bad. On the plus side, you won't dealing with anyone under age. The lady will be at least 25-35 years older than the girl in the photo. And there's more good news. They're environmentally conscientious and are into recycling. The condom you get will be previously used by one or more mongers and recycled by your service provider. There are usually 2 girls there and they'll up sell you, 2 girls for $$. Of course one girl is to play with and one is for looks but she'll rub your back (and parts maybe) while you endure the company of the other. I've used them a couple of times to see what the deal was and to confirm that my first, less than stellar experience, was typical. The shower, the BBBJ, the BBFS, and the nuru massage (which is just lotion, not nuru gel) are all up sells. On my third visit I showed them the photo of the girl I was supposed to meet. She was slender, early 20's with big boobs (at least big for an Asian gal). The rather chunky granny with no tits that I actually met swore the photo was of her and her friend swore it was, too. I walked out. If all you want is a cheap fuck and you're not looking for a SW, this may be your best venue in Richmond.

    BareBack Jack.

  11. #18056
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Too k a little trip to wburg yesterday and had a nice massage. Older lady but somewhat attractive. Only L1 but NO upcharge. After flip with some light touches Jr was full tilt. She asked to touch and off we went. I tried for a little more but she said no. Overall great massage and HE. House. 5. Tip. 4.
    Spa and provider names would be helpful.

    Ortho.

  12. #18055

    STG Ad

    Are any of the ads on stg real? They say they offer GFE and bbj but it's an agency. I'm new to the AMP scene but not the monger scene. If you know of any that offer bbj please do me. Tia.

  13. #18054

    Wburg

    Too k a little trip to wburg yesterday and had a nice massage. Older lady but somewhat attractive. Only L1 but NO upcharge. After flip with some light touches Jr was full tilt. She asked to touch and off we went. I tried for a little more but she said no. Overall great massage and HE. House. 5. Tip. 4.

  14. #18053

    3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen 3rd mentioned lately. Anything worth a shit there? Dm is fine if you don't want to post publicly.
    Nope, just wait for the next rotation. Bobo and mimi are both meh. There are no options this week. Anyone found a secret spot please PM

  15. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been there in a while anything good there?
    Nothing new sos. When leaving LEO sitting in car bottom of adams st. 2 weeks ago. Not good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape