Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28251

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This is something else. I warned the boys in the Asheville thread to avoid this one 1000%. Now, apparently having an affect, she's brought her thievery to Raleigh. This chick look terrible in person. Severe acne scarring and just trashy AF. She pulls the "I need to pay for my room". Sure, a real risk I know. But I've engaged and had it work out fine, so I said okay since I could literally see the front desk as she walked to it. Then my Spidey sesnes (late, buy there), kicked in and not giving a fuck. I walked right up to the desk next to her because I could see her eyeing the doors on the opposite side of the lobby. She bolts. I follow. She paces and walks super fast ahead of me and I tell her not to be an asshole and just give me the money and we'll move on. She refuses, saying "I just need to do something. It'll be fine. " So of course she hops into her boyfriends truck and is gone with my donation. Right in front of me. Worst of the worst kind of skank.

    I TOFTT for you guys. Make her broke.
    She has been around for years. Stayed on Appliance for years and moved over to Wake Forest Rd last year. Never had any issues with her and she is very safe.

  2. #28250
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This is something else. I warned the boys in the Asheville thread to avoid this one 1000%. Now, apparently having an affect, she's brought her thievery to Raleigh. This chick look terrible in person. Severe acne scarring and just trashy AF. She pulls the "I need to pay for my room". Sure, a real risk I know. But I've engaged and had it work out fine, so I said okay since I could literally see the front desk as she walked to it. Then my Spidey sesnes (late, buy there), kicked in and not giving a fuck. I walked right up to the desk next to her because I could see her eyeing the doors on the opposite side of the lobby. She bolts. I follow. She paces and walks super fast ahead of me and I tell her not to be an asshole and just give me the money and we'll move on. She refuses, saying "I just need to do something. It'll be fine. " So of course she hops into her boyfriends truck and is gone with my donation. Right in front of me. Worst of the worst kind of skank.

    I TOFTT for you guys. Make her broke.
    Wait, this doesn't look like the same woman you posted about a few weeks ago in the Asheville thread.

  3. #28249
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This is something else. I warned the boys in the Asheville thread to avoid this one 1000%. Now, apparently having an affect, she's brought her thievery to Raleigh. This chick look terrible in person. Severe acne scarring and just trashy AF. She pulls the "I need to pay for my room". Sure, a real risk I know. But I've engaged and had it work out fine, so I said okay since I could literally see the front desk as she walked to it. Then my Spidey sesnes (late, buy there), kicked in and not giving a fuck. I walked right up to the desk next to her because I could see her eyeing the doors on the opposite side of the lobby. She bolts. I follow. She paces and walks super fast ahead of me and I tell her not to be an asshole and just give me the money and we'll move on. She refuses, saying "I just need to do something. It'll be fine. " So of course she hops into her boyfriends truck and is gone with my donation. Right in front of me. Worst of the worst kind of skank.
    Yeesh. Glad I asked. Thanks for the heads up.

  4. #28248
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Nahh for real? I have seen this girl like 3 times and never had any issues. Everything was great. I haven't seen her in the last 8 months or more so idk if anything changes.
    Meant to be responding to this one, sorry: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049

  5. #28247

    Stacey if I'm not wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This is something else. I warned the boys in the Asheville thread to avoid this one 1000%. Now, apparently having an affect, she's brought her thievery to Raleigh. This chick look terrible in person. Severe acne scarring and just trashy AF. She pulls the "I need to pay for my room". Sure, a real risk I know. But I've engaged and had it work out fine, so I said okay since I could literally see the front desk as she walked to it. Then my Spidey sesnes (late, buy there), kicked in and not giving a fuck. I walked right up to the desk next to her because I could see her eyeing the doors on the opposite side of the lobby. She bolts. I follow. She paces and walks super fast ahead of me and I tell her not to be an asshole and just give me the money and we'll move on. She refuses, saying "I just need to do something. It'll be fine. " So of course she hops into her boyfriends truck and is gone with my donation. Right in front of me. Worst of the worst kind of skank.

    I TOFTT for you guys. Make her broke.
    Nahh for real? I have seen this girl like 3 times and never had any issues. Everything was great. I haven't seen her in the last 8 months or more so idk if anything changes.

  6. #28246
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet or know any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190627979
    These pics look a lot like a girl posting for many years who nobody ever reviewed. I tried to see her one time, spotted her behind her place doing weird jumping and dancing in her backyard as she texted me endlessly, trying to delay meeting until I told her to go blow. Seemed typically insane. Though someone may just be using those pics. Look at the rest. They're somebody else.

  7. #28245
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet or know any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190627979
    Profile pics of two different women make that sketchy for me.

  8. #28244

    Lia

    Has anyone seen her yet or know any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190627979

  9. #28243

    My superpower?

    You guys are some wild boys in this thread.

    Maybe I just have more blood than most. I have definitely showed up at an incall. And then immediately walked away when I didn't like what I saw behind the door. The little head does very little thinking for me. That wildebeest is horrific. I hope she is sweet and accommodating, because see 0 redeeming qualities (and someone said she was lackluster so probably not even that). EWW!

  10. #28242

    Seen her a few times

    She looks like her pictures. Nice body. Room a little messy. She is a clock watcher. Set a timer and stops when it goes off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nahh1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experiences with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...d/993327679056

    Thinking about it.

  11. #28241
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Anyone have experiences with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...d/993327679056

    Thinking about it.

  12. #28240
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen her yet? I'm planning on seeing her later today. She did a facetime call to verify, she looks real. If anyone has seen her please lmk your experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049
    Hasn't responded to my text.

  13. #28239
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lynn a few times on trips through Raleigh. Lots of rules but she's really sweet, smokin hot, and will suck and fuck your brains out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/190325953#.
    Tried seeing her last week with no success seemed like a troll to me. Might try again after seeing this.

  14. #28238

    Please follow up

    No but please follow up if you do meet her because I'd like to know if she's legit too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen her yet? I'm planning on seeing her later today. She did a facetime call to verify, she looks real. If anyone has seen her please lmk your experience.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049

  15. #28237

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/190578460

    Has anybody seen this girl? Don't get me wrong I have zero intention of seeing her but her look has me really curious about her cause she legit looks crazy. The way she wears her eyebrows and how wide open she makes her eyes in these pics looks crazy to me 😂. I was just curious if anybody had any stories about her?
    Last I heard a while ago she belong in the BBFS-cim-cip or anywhere alongside infamous kaydee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape