Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 3034
-
07-30-25 16:30 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 229No luck
Drove all the way there to see Cindy, but alas my luck failed me and she did not work today. So took some time with Jenny and well massage was too rough and I hate elbows. Decided not to waste time at Eden without knowing exaclty the name of the provider with big rack. Will return once at least get the name of that provider at eden.
With jenny everything standard def not worth the drive.
-
07-25-25 20:34 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 386Table
The ones I can think of are fuji spa and whatever the other one is up that way off the 1.
Originally Posted by BillyBreeder
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 19:40 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 229Eden
Thanks to those who DM me about Cindy I will visit her. But can someone decipher what that mongor ment when said "the other one from eden"? Suppose also have huge rack.
Might visit both places since in the area.
-
07-25-25 16:45 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 91Eden is nice
Eden is very nice. They have two women in their 20's available most of the time.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 15:59 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 229Can oyu be a bit more specifi with the places etc? I am not that fmailiar with your locations if you want you can DM me instead.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
07-25-25 15:58 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 229My issue is that all those 50+ are ugly af the only hot ones I have seen in texas and SF or NY but def not in VA.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 15:20 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 84Looking for a good table shower
Looking for a quality old fashioned with a place that has a table shower in the Burg. Could y’all make a suggestion? I appreciate the help. Thanks guys!
-
07-24-25 13:03 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 140Just the opposite
I'm just the opposite, prefer 50+. Can you recommend any place with 50+ providers, still relatively pretty, but more importantly, a positive friendly attitude? I'd kind of prefer to stay between Woodbridge and Fredericksburg.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
DM if you prefer.
-
07-24-25 10:20 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 386Might want Stafford
Might want to try Cindy or that girl at eden. Can't think of any other huge racks in town.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 10:12 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 229Tired of 50+
Decided to drive your way for some younger and more pleasent people. Looking for someone with large breast and please at least in their 30's not older than 40. Preferrable if eveyrting on the table so I can choose based on my mood for that day.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-22-25 22:38 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 418Disregard
WRONG CITY, this is for Northern VA.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 19:28 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 418May Wellness. IMHO. One of the best ones servicing FairFax area.
My oh My, As long as Lily is there and Nicole. I will keep coming as long as possible. Adding Lily in the mix was simply great. She is my ATF now. Great killer body for a MILF, I mean damn. She does a great massage, tease and skilled in the art of getting it all out of you with neurotic experience. I have not seen too many spinners in the AMP business that can compete with her in IMHO. As long as she is working there, I will keep coming weekly. Then there is my Nicole, the manager. Just as sweet and sexy as can be. She definitely knows what she is doing.
-
07-18-25 18:24 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 29Woops
Thanks for the heads up. Would like to know any further LE activities.
Originally Posted by HammerSmash
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 22:57 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 78Apple
Saw apple today, as always it was all holes open and awesome. Damage was 50 house 120 tip. However, I parked on the NE side of the big parking lot and noticed an unmarked LEO, verified deputy. I waited for them to leave then drove back and went in. Be careful yall.
-
07-15-25 19:29 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 127Busy
I mean as too popular. Too busy. Too much attention.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
Besides last time I saw Apple, paid 1 hour got 20 minutes.
O, well.









Reply With Quote





