Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 203 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 3034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Calling

    Quote Originally Posted by Caspian33  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to play with Kiki, skinny, pretty.

    But so busy I don't go there.
    Do you call ahead? I've only had one issue one time when I called ahead. If you call and tell them who you want and when you'll be there they'll wait and ask if you had called.

  2. #2523

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Been to HH a couple times now, always have seen Apple. Any other MTs worth checking out there? Similar experiences to her? Thanks in advance.
    I always wanted to play with Kiki, skinny, pretty.

    But so busy I don't go there.

  3. #2522

    My experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    I'm an experienced monger but have never done AAMP before. How do I negotiate or ask for BBFS CIP? Do I ask the mama-san up front or wait until I'm alone with the girl. Can I request a specific type of girl up front (for example, ask for a masseuse with big tits)?
    The girl you want, ask MMS for pictures. If none, when you arrive ask to see the girls so you can choose. Be prepared to walk.

    The service you are asking about, never ask MMS as you may get ban hammer. The MMS does not want this to become common knowledge. Attracts to much wrong attention.

    Discuss with the girl, in the room. Before you pay house fee. If it isn't what you are looking for you can walk with no loss of cash.

  4. #2521

    None now

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    What's the total cost, including house fees, for the no condom option?
    Cici long gone.

    Lili (moved on) & Miya. Everything with condom.

    Lisa = unknown.

  5. #2520

    Healing Hands: MTs other than Apple?

    Been to HH a couple times now, always have seen Apple. Any other MTs worth checking out there? Similar experiences to her? Thanks in advance.

  6. #2519

    Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Is there a chance of BBFS CIP with apple or some other provider? What is the premium including house fee?
    I'm an experienced monger but have never done AAMP before. How do I negotiate or ask for BBFS CIP? Do I ask the mama-san up front or wait until I'm alone with the girl. Can I request a specific type of girl up front (for example, ask for a masseuse with big tits)?

  7. #2518

    Total cost

    Quote Originally Posted by MammaryGlands  [View Original Post]
    Walked in, paid the house fees, and laid down face up. CiCi walked into the room saw the money on the table and went straight to work. BBBJ right out of the gate no negotiation, nothing just right to work. Sloppy and good, nearly lost it. "Condom, no condom?" Was her next question. I asked if no condom was extra, she said no and jumped on without waiting for confirmation. It was nice but I declined and asked for the condom. CG, K9 and finished in the bag. Got dressed and left. Have been back it appears she has left for a while but will be back.
    What's the total cost, including house fees, for the no condom option?

  8. #2517

    Apple at Healing Hands

    Is there a chance of BBFS CIP with apple or some other provider? What is the premium including house fee?

  9. #2516

    Amy at Sunrise Massage

    By Trivetts and Steak restaurant.

    Chinese, maybe 34,5'2", 120-130, mid back hair, baggy jeans, pretty face, love her smile.

    Private Details: I texted Amy direct and mad my appointment with her. I've known her for some time.

    Paid house fee for an hour to Kiki. Cute girl, got in room and waited for Amy.

    Amy was happy to see me, solid hug.

    Got me on the table and she went to work. I forgot how strong she is and had to ask her to be softer. LOL.

    After main massage, she cleaned me up, then did a light massage.

    Enough to make me drowsy.

    In the past at other locations she had a wide open menu. Trimmed below, c cups, loved oral giving and receiving.

    Today, she didn't even offer anything. Honestly, I didn't care. I was happy with the massage. She spent extra time doing some soft tissue massage on an area where I had surgery recently. Working on the scar tissue buildup.

    I didn't even have to ask.

    I tried to tip her more at the end, she said too much and gave me back some money. I made her keep $60. Yes, I know, too much for no extras. But. To me she was worth every penny.

  10. #2515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Spring massage

    Anyone made the journey lately? Been seeing the ads but last time the experience wasn't great. Was an older lady that used a hair tie and saran wrap to give a BJ LOL. I'm always tempted when they say new girls but don't want to waste my time or money going.

  11. #2514

    Disappointed at H&W

    Quote Originally Posted by InquiringSnake  [View Original Post]
    Candy has a thick frame with C top. I could caress her kitty through her panties. Mutual touch but no LFK. A decent massage followed by a HJ finish.
    I was passing through on a trip visiting family and stopped by H&W. I requested Candy, but the worker told me Candy didn't work there anymore. She also said it's only massage there. So. That was a bummer.

  12. #2513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure many can find this place. WalkerC, I DM'd you a question about the service. Would love to hear what's on the menu.
    Just search for her in the forum. If you want something recent Search the new York one also.

  13. #2512

    Just Cindy now at Villareal

    I'm not sure many can find this place. WalkerC, I DM'd you a question about the service. Would love to hear what's on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cindy yesterday, same Cindy, nothing's changed. Still same great time. I haven't seen her in probably 2 years, she remembered me (or faked it really well) and reacted like we were long lost lovers. When you go there and ask for Cindy, if the other girl answers the door (I forget her name, saw he a few weeks ago and her service was good, just not Cindy), she will tell you Cindy is busy. I told her I'll come back and miraculously Cindy was now available.

  14. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelanyard  [View Original Post]
    Been here a few times when I was hanging around the area. There's a petite Gilf a bit stocky not chubby and she goes BBFS. No Greek yet. Hope she allows me to use her both orifices for my one hour visit someday. Relaxing Hands rebranded itself as YOYOSPA.
    Does she give you the option or just let you slide right in without any objections? Since I've been fucking Apple raw I realized that I need more and I like when they just go for it without a second thought!

  15. #2510

    Gilf

    Been here a few times when I was hanging around the area. There's a petite Gilf a bit stocky not chubby and she goes BBFS. No Greek yet. Hope she allows me to use her both orifices for my one hour visit someday. Relaxing Hands rebranded itself as YOYOSPA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape