Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 37345
-
07-25-25 14:00 #34990Senior Member

Posts: 185Pepper
Does anyone have Pepper's phone number?
-
07-25-25 13:35 #34989Senior Member

Posts: 33UTR newbie
Managed to bag a super chill 25 year old UTR sugar baby. Black, no signs of monkey at all. Excellent rates (40 roses for bbbjcimws, 100 cfs). She can usually host but she's cool with car dates and always available. My roster is super dry at this point so a UTR trade is greatly appreciated. Stay safe.
-
07-25-25 13:31 #34988Senior Member

Posts: 185Petite white girl seems like it's becoming an oxymoron these days. I'm with you. Why are the white gals all so frumpy. They was three or four roses while they have rolls and a FUPA. It's sad!
Originally Posted by Sichwithit
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 13:15 #34987Senior Member

Posts: 185Does she do BBBJ and how many roses does she require? Sounds promising and we need more solid options on the tpke. Was she cool or all business and rude? How were comms?
Originally Posted by Burningman804
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 06:22 #34986Regular Member

Posts: 55Does she do bbj?
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 23:07 #34985Senior Member

Posts: 138https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n&weightType=l
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 16:38 #34984Senior Member

Posts: 337Re
https://i.postimg.cc/FscPKD1x/downlo...032016-016.png
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 15:55 #34983Senior Member

Posts: 371Got a link for reference? The old one wasn't working. She isn't staying off that old sunset place or whatever that JB used to be at she is? Its a real dumpster.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 13:14 #34982Senior Member

Posts: 138Regina, NOT JB
Brothers, it turns out I was wrong. Regina is definitely real. JB may be posting ads for her though. I saw her a few hrs. ago and had a great time. Geronimo's assessment of her body is correct, but she has good mic skills and can handle herself. Looks exactly like pics. Gives off that librarian vibe. A freaky one though. LOL.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
Had a great time and plan on repeating. She's a nice lady. Treat her right fellas!
-
07-24-25 12:03 #34981Regular Member

Posts: 1Help
Does anyone know any petite white girls they could recommend? I usually see the moon girls, but I need something new.
-
07-24-25 10:58 #34980Senior Member

Posts: 133Anna
Saw her 10 years or so ago and she was great. Sweet girl good body and she was a freak. Had no idea she was still around I emailed the ad really hoping to hear back.
Originally Posted by NeedPleasing
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 09:50 #34979Senior Member

Posts: 51Staxx
Been out of there game. Getting back in. She was one of my go toys. Looks like I'll e starting over as all my regulars ar gone. Thanks for helping Intel.
Originally Posted by TwinCam103
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 07:08 #34978Senior Member

Posts: 124Staxx
What a damn shame, few years back she was the bomb with a banging little body and some serious BJ skills, last time I saw her knew she was headed in the wrong direction for sure and hoped she would overcome.
Originally Posted by CareerSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 19:46 #34977Senior Member

Posts: 319Pixie
She was at a decent extended stay in the west end the last time I saw here two weeks ago. I think she's alot more cautious since vacation because she's on probation.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 15:01 #34976Senior Member

Posts: 185Does pixie have a decent incall these days? Her STG days outcall. She's impossible to get a response from.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






