Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 37348
-
07-24-25 07:08 #34978Senior Member

Posts: 124Staxx
What a damn shame, few years back she was the bomb with a banging little body and some serious BJ skills, last time I saw her knew she was headed in the wrong direction for sure and hoped she would overcome.
Originally Posted by CareerSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 19:46 #34977Senior Member

Posts: 319Pixie
She was at a decent extended stay in the west end the last time I saw here two weeks ago. I think she's alot more cautious since vacation because she's on probation.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 15:01 #34976Senior Member

Posts: 186Does pixie have a decent incall these days? Her STG days outcall. She's impossible to get a response from.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 13:29 #34975Regular Member

Posts: 17Precious
Anyone know where she went or if she is still in the game? I enjoyed my visits with her. TIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/187291393
-
07-23-25 05:48 #34974Senior Member

Posts: 92Pixie
Yes many times and would see her again but she is hard to get a hold of, I have texted her 5 min after she post, no response I was able to se her just 1 time since she has been out. Use to see here regularly before she got locked up.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 01:46 #34973Senior Member

Posts: 319Bbjws
Have you tried Blonde Pixie?
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 23:34 #34972Senior Member

Posts: 186How do I find Pepper?
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:54 #34971Senior Member

Posts: 92Bbjws
Man it has been damn near impossible to find a reliable dt swallower, scarlet was my goto for that but she disappeared, pepper is ok but her place is always a mess and she seems to rush you. Any suggestions? I've even tried some out of town talent up north and beach are no real luck. Man I miss the good old days. Winter was one of My favorites.
-
07-22-25 22:35 #34970Senior Member

Posts: 173No number
She hasn't posted an ad with a number yet.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:25 #34969Senior Member

Posts: 51Staxx
Thanks for the Intel. That's too bad, other than always late and hit and miss for texting she was a cool chick who always tried to please me. Last time I was there I saw a young black chick, defiantly working, same floor as Staxx's but on the backside. Anyone know who she is. Look great. I should have went for her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:12 #34968Senior Member

Posts: 319Brigdet
I paid 250 and I thought that was alot.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:07 #34967Senior Member

Posts: 319I paid 250 and I thought that was alot.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 21:59 #34966Senior Member

Posts: 316Bridget Sailor
This was my exact feeling when I saw her about a year ago. I paid 450 after some dudes gave glowing reviews. I found her to be plain. Not sexy. Not erotic. Just a mid girl doing escorting. I see she came down to 350 but I still wouldn't pay that.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 21:47 #34965Regular Member

Posts: 18Yulissa. TOFTT
I saw Yulissa tonight. It was a very poor experience. Luckily I opted for the 30 min at $250 and not the hr at $400. Everything was covered, it was rushed and she was so tight I could not really get it in all the way. There was only light closed-lip kissing. Then when I went to change positions she said "only one position". I was like WTF!? I ended up finishing myself off. She is the person in the ad, but I would recommend staying away.
She is heading to Richmond tomorrow.
https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts.../yulissa-leon/
-
07-22-25 20:31 #34964Senior Member

Posts: 186Cum Get Hot With Me In Southside Richmond 7/22-25
Anyone have the info on this girl? I may try and see her but don't know anything about her at all. Thanks guys!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/121429025825










Reply With Quote





