Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #905

    Kiki at Eva

    Kiki is great guys and an actual deep tissue massage performed well. She's tall, young, and very pretty. She just got here this weekend and will be here all month, I asked cause I wanted to see her again. Great BBJCIM! Next session will be Boom Boom for sure ha ha ha. Oh she has amazing natural breasts taboot. Highly recommend!

  2. #904

    Su Sun Hwa Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    When you say best bang for the buck. How much cheaper is it than Umi or Eva? I've had Sunny before and she was great but it was before I started going to the more popular options.
    To each his own. I love to get a real massage so much more than having one just going through the motions. Thus Su Sun Hwa is a place more suitable to my preference. The time spent on the process, B2B TS / Quality massage / appetizer & main dish, was enjoyable. I only dropped 2 bens on the table for full hour treatment. It was definitely a good bang for the buck.

  3. #903

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    How are you going to do Luna like that? She's all time too.

    In all seriousness you can't go wrong at Eva / Yiren.
    Thanks! I will check EVA out most likely.

  4. #902

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Yiren Spa.

    Colchester VT.

    80 House.

    160 Tip.

    Ask for Leila or Lili.
    How are you going to do Luna like that? She's all time too.

    In all seriousness you can't go wrong at Eva / Yiren.

  5. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a non-Asian massage provider offering at least standard L1 finish? Age is not a factor as long as she is reasonably attractive, fit and intelligent. Roaming and titty play are always fun but not necessary. I'm not a full service guy and generally avoid AMP's, despite the glowing reviews of the Burlington AMP's, due to the upsell and haggling and communication diffficulties. I'll be traveling around the state so anything Rutland to Burlington to Montpelier and over to Hanover are fair game. Thanks for your help.
    There's nothing here but Asian. Drive 2 hrs north to Montreal and have all the Latinas, Eastern European, and Ebony you can handle.

  6. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptime5068  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting next week and want to check out one of the spas. Which has the hottest attendants? How much $ all in? I'd be happy to trade info for NC if anyone ever visits.
    Yiren Spa.

    Colchester VT.

    80 House.

    160 Tip.

    Ask for Leila or Lili.

  7. #899

    Visiting

    I will be visiting next week and want to check out one of the spas. Which has the hottest attendants? How much $ all in? I'd be happy to trade info for NC if anyone ever visits.

  8. #898

    Non-asian

    Anyone know of a non-Asian massage provider offering at least standard L1 finish? Age is not a factor as long as she is reasonably attractive, fit and intelligent. Roaming and titty play are always fun but not necessary. I'm not a full service guy and generally avoid AMP's, despite the glowing reviews of the Burlington AMP's, due to the upsell and haggling and communication diffficulties. I'll be traveling around the state so anything Rutland to Burlington to Montpelier and over to Hanover are fair game. Thanks for your help.

  9. #897

    New Talent at Eva

    Two new girls arrived yesterday. Didn't get both of their names but I took a turn with Leila and she didn't disappoint.

    I can't speak to her massage skills though. When she asked me to lay down I said "after" and she knew exactly what I meant but that after never came. We were having far too much fun to stop. We went through the checklist and checked every box and some more than once. Pretty sure wasn't lying when she told me she came three times too. Definitely had her squirming and moaning quite a bit more than once.

    One distinctive thing about Leila is her height. I'm 6' tall and her height was a bit above average which made her the perfect height for me to line up with her perfectly in doggy with her standing and bent over the table rather than kneeling on it. That let her really push back against me and was a special treat.

    You really can't go wrong with the talent here. We're spoiled for sure.

  10. #896

    Umi

    Thanks CharlieO, sounds like a way for the city to shut them down without involving BPD, although it's a shared entrance, the foot traffic probably caught someone's attention. I know in Philly that how they do similar thing, code violations, just takes time and money to resolve, or like pine street it will just go away.

  11. #895

    Umi

    There has been some sort of permit issue at Umi. I don't have an update but that is what is going on. Always makes sense to text as they have difficulty speaking on the phone but use a translator for text messaging.

    C.

  12. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by Surmised  [View Original Post]
    Good price and quality service. Sunny gave me a thorough TS washing me up good and then asked me if I'd try a 'nuru slide'. I replied yes and she took off her clothes and then climbed up the table. Wow. She was very playful. She even had me turn around and then hit the full mast while she was moving up & down. After dried me off went short BBBJ which was amazing. Good massage and I was ready to complete the deed. Finished me in CG. Best bang for the buck.
    What was the damage whin it was all said and done?

  13. #893

    Affiliation inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLam  [View Original Post]
    That's strange I was there Monday morning didn't get a answer figured they were busy and had no time so moved on has anyone had any luck there this week?
    Never thought Umi is a sister spa of Eva. True or false?

  14. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmn  [View Original Post]
    Just try to go to Umi spa on church today signs and camera and doorbell there but no one answered. Call the number on STP and got a text with eve address. So I double check to make sure I didn't call them but it was Umi number in the ad.
    Same with me yesterday morning. I was in B-Town just before 9:00, I texted and asked who was available. They said Luna and Lili. I asked to see Luna, they said she was at Eva. There wouldn't be anyone at Umi until later. Ended up going to my old reliable, Hannah at Flower.

  15. #891

    Umi

    That's strange I was there Monday morning didn't get a answer figured they were busy and had no time so moved on has anyone had any luck there this week?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape