Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non-Asians at Korean Agencies

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 71
This blog is moderated by GhtTwentyK
  1. #26

    Ashley is great

    Quote Originally Posted by JleeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    She's not that great. GND face, small tits, ok ass but service shit.
    Actually idk what why'all are talking about. She is / was great to me, super cute face and nice body. Really friendly and gave me the best massage I've had in awhile. I think it comes down to how you treat her. She really opens up if you do.

  2. #25

    Which Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley the white girl? How old would you say she is and did you also go for the greek option?
    Which K agency is white girl Ashley with? My searches only show CGLA Baby Ashley who's a non-BBFS k-girl.

  3. #24

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZhangMang  [View Original Post]
    Why sorry? They get to fuck her in the ass. LOL.
    I think he just means sorry about the small dick comment by Ashley LOL. Not about fking in the ass.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Cored  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Her pics are accurate. She had this tired, spaced out vibe to her, almost bored. Personally, I think she's really hot and has a fantastic ass for a white girl. The performance while fucking was mediocre at best. And here's the most important part: When I saw what a great butt she has, I was looking forward to fucking it. Eventually we got to that part, with her positioned in doggy, and I push into her starfish, and she can't handle my size. This isn't the first time I've had problems with girls taking me into their ass, but she basically asked me to stop. I was pretty surprised at this, and we tried a few different positions. Eventually she got comfortable laying on her side and I could get most of my cock into her asshole, but I was turned off by how she was very quiet and not responsive. I would have loved to finish in her butt, but we settled on HJ / BJ so I could finish. Also she didn't shave her legs, which was unsettling.

    Afterward, she opened up quite a bit, and we talked for quite some time, blowing past the appointment window. She shared a lot, and I'm not going to kiss and tell, but she did leave me with one interesting statement. I asked her if I was really too big for her, and she confirmed my cock is pretty big and thick (always feels nice to hear), but when I asked about why bothering to offer anal if she can't take it, she replied saying most if her clients are Korean dudes, and they're pretty small. Sorry fellas.
    Why sorry? They get to fuck her in the ass. LOL.

  5. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley the white girl? How old would you say she is and did you also go for the greek option?
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Her pics are accurate. She had this tired, spaced out vibe to her, almost bored. Personally, I think she's really hot and has a fantastic ass for a white girl. The performance while fucking was mediocre at best. And here's the most important part: When I saw what a great butt she has, I was looking forward to fucking it. Eventually we got to that part, with her positioned in doggy, and I push into her starfish, and she can't handle my size. This isn't the first time I've had problems with girls taking me into their ass, but she basically asked me to stop. I was pretty surprised at this, and we tried a few different positions. Eventually she got comfortable laying on her side and I could get most of my cock into her asshole, but I was turned off by how she was very quiet and not responsive. I would have loved to finish in her butt, but we settled on HJ / BJ so I could finish. Also she didn't shave her legs, which was unsettling.

    Afterward, she opened up quite a bit, and we talked for quite some time, blowing past the appointment window. She shared a lot, and I'm not going to kiss and tell, but she did leave me with one interesting statement. I asked her if I was really too big for her, and she confirmed my cock is pretty big and thick (always feels nice to hear), but when I asked about why bothering to offer anal if she can't take it, she replied saying most if her clients are Korean dudes, and they're pretty small. Sorry fellas.

  6. #21

    Latina Dolly

    Any one have info or tried her?

    Not much talk about her and she is fully booked so I'm curious.

    Any info is always greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Her link: https://kbeautygirls.com/dolly.

  7. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JleeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mona the other day. Her head game is not that good. Her service overall is not really that great. She wasn't really into me, probably YMMV. I've had better service from white and Asian girls personally. She is very much the woman in the pics. Service reminded me of a TJ hook.
    Welp, guess you saved my money. Thanks, bro.

  8. #19

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu256  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has intel on Mona at CGLA? How accurate are her pics? How is her head game, especially compared to Kgirls who are known for their head game like, say, Ina?

    Even with the MSOG upcharge she doesn't seem too expensive.
    Saw Mona the other day. Her head game is not that good. Her service overall is not really that great. She wasn't really into me, probably YMMV. I've had better service from white and Asian girls personally. She is very much the woman in the pics. Service reminded me of a TJ hook.

  9. #18

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley the white girl? How old would you say she is and did you also go for the greek option?
    She's not that great. GND face, small tits, ok ass but service shit.

  10. #17

    Baby Love

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Love? CGLA has her for awhile now but due to her name it's difficult to search any intel.
    I've seen Baby Love. Italian girl, tits are about B- small C cup. Skinny frame, cute fuck me face, head game good, pussy tight. I would hit up in OC if you've never seen her.

  11. #16

    Mona at CGLA

    Anyone has intel on Mona at CGLA? How accurate are her pics? How is her head game, especially compared to Kgirls who are known for their head game like, say, Ina?

    Even with the MSOG upcharge she doesn't seem too expensive.

  12. #15

    Ashley

    Has anyone seen Ashley the white girl? How old would you say she is and did you also go for the greek option?

  13. #14

    Baby Love

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Love? CGLA has her for awhile now but due to her name it's difficult to search any intel.
    Saw her in May, photos are her but heavy P.S., she's from America, service was good willing to please, which is rare in my experience from actual American girls, booker had me Zelle the booker which was made me skeptical at first but it was fine.

  14. #13

    Alice / Baby Love

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Love? CGLA has her for awhile now but due to her name it's difficult to search any intel.
    TER 390876 mostly positive, seems to be in OC, you might find more intel in the OC forum.

  15. #12

    Anna3 (CG) - intel please

    Anyone have any intel on anna3 (CG)?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/anna3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape