Thread: Non-Asians at Korean Agencies
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 71
-
08-15-25 23:13 #26Regular Member

Posts: 10Ashley is great
Actually idk what why'all are talking about. She is / was great to me, super cute face and nice body. Really friendly and gave me the best massage I've had in awhile. I think it comes down to how you treat her. She really opens up if you do.
Originally Posted by JleeWhiskey
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 22:27 #25Senior Member

Posts: 202Which Agency
Which K agency is white girl Ashley with? My searches only show CGLA Baby Ashley who's a non-BBFS k-girl.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner09
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 15:21 #24Senior Member

Posts: 73Lol
I think he just means sorry about the small dick comment by Ashley LOL. Not about fking in the ass.
Originally Posted by BigZhangMang
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 15:21 #23Senior Member

Posts: 463Why sorry? They get to fuck her in the ass. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cored
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 06:10 #22Senior Member

Posts: 31Saw her a few weeks ago. Her pics are accurate. She had this tired, spaced out vibe to her, almost bored. Personally, I think she's really hot and has a fantastic ass for a white girl. The performance while fucking was mediocre at best. And here's the most important part: When I saw what a great butt she has, I was looking forward to fucking it. Eventually we got to that part, with her positioned in doggy, and I push into her starfish, and she can't handle my size. This isn't the first time I've had problems with girls taking me into their ass, but she basically asked me to stop. I was pretty surprised at this, and we tried a few different positions. Eventually she got comfortable laying on her side and I could get most of my cock into her asshole, but I was turned off by how she was very quiet and not responsive. I would have loved to finish in her butt, but we settled on HJ / BJ so I could finish. Also she didn't shave her legs, which was unsettling.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner09
[View Original Post]
Afterward, she opened up quite a bit, and we talked for quite some time, blowing past the appointment window. She shared a lot, and I'm not going to kiss and tell, but she did leave me with one interesting statement. I asked her if I was really too big for her, and she confirmed my cock is pretty big and thick (always feels nice to hear), but when I asked about why bothering to offer anal if she can't take it, she replied saying most if her clients are Korean dudes, and they're pretty small. Sorry fellas.
-
08-01-25 22:43 #21Senior Member

Posts: 556Latina Dolly
Any one have info or tried her?
Not much talk about her and she is fully booked so I'm curious.
Any info is always greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Her link: https://kbeautygirls.com/dolly.
-
07-25-25 02:53 #20Senior Member

Posts: 47Welp, guess you saved my money. Thanks, bro.
Originally Posted by JleeWhiskey
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 18:48 #19Regular Member

Posts: 16Mona
Saw Mona the other day. Her head game is not that good. Her service overall is not really that great. She wasn't really into me, probably YMMV. I've had better service from white and Asian girls personally. She is very much the woman in the pics. Service reminded me of a TJ hook.
Originally Posted by JuJu256
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:24 #18Regular Member

Posts: 16Ashley
She's not that great. GND face, small tits, ok ass but service shit.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner09
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:23 #17Regular Member

Posts: 16Baby Love
I've seen Baby Love. Italian girl, tits are about B- small C cup. Skinny frame, cute fuck me face, head game good, pussy tight. I would hit up in OC if you've never seen her.
Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 12:41 #16Senior Member

Posts: 47Mona at CGLA
Anyone has intel on Mona at CGLA? How accurate are her pics? How is her head game, especially compared to Kgirls who are known for their head game like, say, Ina?
Even with the MSOG upcharge she doesn't seem too expensive.
-
07-13-25 11:25 #15Senior Member

Posts: 88Ashley
Has anyone seen Ashley the white girl? How old would you say she is and did you also go for the greek option?
-
07-03-25 21:39 #14Regular Member

Posts: 4Baby Love
Saw her in May, photos are her but heavy P.S., she's from America, service was good willing to please, which is rare in my experience from actual American girls, booker had me Zelle the booker which was made me skeptical at first but it was fine.
Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 21:54 #13Senior Member

Posts: 361Alice / Baby Love
TER 390876 mostly positive, seems to be in OC, you might find more intel in the OC forum.
Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 20:09 #12Senior Member

Posts: 108Anna3 (CG) - intel please
Anyone have any intel on anna3 (CG)?
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/anna3










Reply With Quote



