Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 37345
-
07-23-25 13:29 #34975Regular Member

Posts: 17Precious
Anyone know where she went or if she is still in the game? I enjoyed my visits with her. TIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/187291393
-
07-23-25 05:48 #34974Senior Member

Posts: 92Pixie
Yes many times and would see her again but she is hard to get a hold of, I have texted her 5 min after she post, no response I was able to se her just 1 time since she has been out. Use to see here regularly before she got locked up.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 01:46 #34973Senior Member

Posts: 319Bbjws
Have you tried Blonde Pixie?
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 23:34 #34972Senior Member

Posts: 185How do I find Pepper?
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:54 #34971Senior Member

Posts: 92Bbjws
Man it has been damn near impossible to find a reliable dt swallower, scarlet was my goto for that but she disappeared, pepper is ok but her place is always a mess and she seems to rush you. Any suggestions? I've even tried some out of town talent up north and beach are no real luck. Man I miss the good old days. Winter was one of My favorites.
-
07-22-25 22:35 #34970Senior Member

Posts: 173No number
She hasn't posted an ad with a number yet.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:25 #34969Senior Member

Posts: 51Staxx
Thanks for the Intel. That's too bad, other than always late and hit and miss for texting she was a cool chick who always tried to please me. Last time I was there I saw a young black chick, defiantly working, same floor as Staxx's but on the backside. Anyone know who she is. Look great. I should have went for her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:12 #34968Senior Member

Posts: 319Brigdet
I paid 250 and I thought that was alot.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:07 #34967Senior Member

Posts: 319I paid 250 and I thought that was alot.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 21:59 #34966Senior Member

Posts: 316Bridget Sailor
This was my exact feeling when I saw her about a year ago. I paid 450 after some dudes gave glowing reviews. I found her to be plain. Not sexy. Not erotic. Just a mid girl doing escorting. I see she came down to 350 but I still wouldn't pay that.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 21:47 #34965Regular Member

Posts: 18Yulissa. TOFTT
I saw Yulissa tonight. It was a very poor experience. Luckily I opted for the 30 min at $250 and not the hr at $400. Everything was covered, it was rushed and she was so tight I could not really get it in all the way. There was only light closed-lip kissing. Then when I went to change positions she said "only one position". I was like WTF!? I ended up finishing myself off. She is the person in the ad, but I would recommend staying away.
She is heading to Richmond tomorrow.
https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts.../yulissa-leon/
-
07-22-25 20:31 #34964Senior Member

Posts: 185Cum Get Hot With Me In Southside Richmond 7/22-25
Anyone have the info on this girl? I may try and see her but don't know anything about her at all. Thanks guys!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/121429025825
-
07-22-25 12:35 #34963Senior Member

Posts: 185Staxx is like 70 pounds now man. Her face is very scary. Don't let the filtered photos and make up fool you. When you get there she doesn't even turn around to face you anymore because she's so embarrassed of the meth face she's got. Her bbbjs are basic just up down up down like a robot. Constantly interruptions with people knocking on the door because she overbooks. Her room smells gross too so bring a change of clothes. Last time I was there I thought she was looking so bad. I was worried she was going to just keel over and die. I would check skip the games every few hours to see if she posted again to make sure she was alive. My fear being that I would be the last person who saw her alive. She's definitely a zombie at this point. I would not do DATY and rub down your area with alcohol swabs right after. I wouldn't even go BBBJ with her either at this point. There's no way she's getting herself tested. Good luck!
Originally Posted by CareerSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 10:52 #34962Senior Member

Posts: 76My apologies
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/155692315056
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 10:26 #34961Senior Member

Posts: 253She told me that she used to be on it, but had stopped due to being on probation. I was wondering if she would be back at it after she got off.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





