Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 1112 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 27827
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26162

    ChristinaMarie

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here! I slammed granny in the fanny. She agreed to anything I wanted!

    She said her granny friend Kirsten is in town and they do BBFS duos.

    I am a dirtyfuk!
    Definitely GILF of the year, IMO. I mentioned my full report is in the Portland Escort forum. Go with confidence!

    https://tnaboard.me/ChristinaMarie

  2. #26161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. I picked her up a few times on 99 about 5 years ago.

    She was so sweet. It is like she didn't belong out there.

    Her pussy got wet when I would throat fuck her.

    BBFS everytime No upcharge. A deal is a deal.

    I will go check her out again.
    Her pics are accurate. I did a hh for 250. Non stop action for 30 minutes. She gets into it.

    Seeded her good.

  3. #26160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. I picked her up a few times on 99 about 5 years ago.

    She was so sweet. It is like she didn't belong out there.

    Her pussy got wet when I would throat fuck her.

    BBFS everytime No upcharge. A deal is a deal.

    I will go check her out again.
    Can I get the same version, just with a petite black woman.

  4. #26159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    For some of you she will be familiar from aurora Ave. For me she's new.

    Saw abby twice this week (second time this AM) for 1 hr sessions at $400 (per session). BBBJ warm up / cip / msog (all though I think I might have hit the freaking age wall making 2 pops possibly not happening in 60 minutes but gave it a really good try both times. That's on me and not her). Greek is also available but temporarily off the menu while she gives the pooper a rest. (So some big dick mf here probably wore her out and didn't share the deets).

    I dig this chick. Her photos are accurate. I hate sounding like cuckleboard but she looks a bit better in person. She has a bit of belly but she's not even sbbw category imo. Nice enhanced DD's that only some scare tissue give away. And OMG that ass is legit stack buddied up with bomb pussy. And her skin tone and complexion are damned near flawless. If you like AA / black / mixed women I believe she'll be for you.

    She definitely got suck and fuck skills and into it. Great personality, down to earth and smart. Always refreshing to find normal vs nut job off the c-board.

    She is working on building up her board rep / profile / etc and moving off of mega / stg. Right now biz is slower than she would like. This AM's session, I gave her some feedback on her menu / pricing which was a bit confusing on our first visit. (This is also why I didn't post a report after that one as I wanted a second session and convo). It was a positive convo and I pointed out a cpl of our board favs also firmly on this topic that we all know and love from BLV / east side tours (one who is currently in town). While I haven't yet met that person (I keep trying but rarely get an opportunity to be able to sched commit and rely more on lma-ish appointments), I trust this forum's reports and regular with the one currently not in town. Comparative for me is on par and we talked through how the structure, why they so popular and why they always busy. She said she was intending to work on her board profile today and start getting it AMP's up. She was also very receptive on market price point that creates success / sustainable biz (god I hope I don't sound like a "manager" I think her profile / ads will be a bit more clear in the upcoming future. Til then, I would reach out to her via pm on board, roll over to text on price / menu / what you are looking for.

    Heathens, go fill her up. Let's get us another sane bb provider on the east side that is anti-gps. Hell, we could have an Asian / Caucasian / AA rotation buffet quite possibly.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...bankzz.659400/#xfmgMedia.
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    She belongs. I have seen her 3 times now. First time i booked 1 hr. Now I book the hh. She gets after it..in pop out.
    Creampie her everytime.
    I remember her. I picked her up a few times on 99 about 5 years ago.

    She was so sweet. It is like she didn't belong out there.

    Her pussy got wet when I would throat fuck her.

    BBFS everytime No upcharge. A deal is a deal.

    I will go check her out again.

  5. #26158
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if she has gone UTR or is advertising somewhere other then the other board. Last add was end of March.
    I have not seen her since may.

  6. #26157
    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    For some of you she will be familiar from aurora Ave. For me she's new.

    Saw abby twice this week (second time this AM) for 1 hr sessions at $400 (per session). BBBJ warm up / cip / msog (all though I think I might have hit the freaking age wall making 2 pops possibly not happening in 60 minutes but gave it a really good try both times. That's on me and not her). Greek is also available but temporarily off the menu while she gives the pooper a rest. (So some big dick mf here probably wore her out and didn't share the deets).

    I dig this chick. Her photos are accurate. I hate sounding like cuckleboard but she looks a bit better in person. She has a bit of belly but she's not even sbbw category imo. Nice enhanced DD's that only some scare tissue give away. And OMG that ass is legit stack buddied up with bomb pussy. And her skin tone and complexion are damned near flawless. If you like AA / black / mixed women I believe she'll be for you.

    She definitely got suck and fuck skills and into it. Great personality, down to earth and smart. Always refreshing to find normal vs nut job off the c-board.

    She is working on building up her board rep / profile / etc and moving off of mega / stg. Right now biz is slower than she would like. This AM's session, I gave her some feedback on her menu / pricing which was a bit confusing on our first visit. (This is also why I didn't post a report after that one as I wanted a second session and convo). It was a positive convo and I pointed out a cpl of our board favs also firmly on this topic that we all know and love from BLV / east side tours (one who is currently in town). While I haven't yet met that person (I keep trying but rarely get an opportunity to be able to sched commit and rely more on lma-ish appointments), I trust this forum's reports and regular with the one currently not in town. Comparative for me is on par and we talked through how the structure, why they so popular and why they always busy. She said she was intending to work on her board profile today and start getting it AMP's up. She was also very receptive on market price point that creates success / sustainable biz (god I hope I don't sound like a "manager" I think her profile / ads will be a bit more clear in the upcoming future. Til then, I would reach out to her via pm on board, roll over to text on price / menu / what you are looking for.

    Heathens, go fill her up. Let's get us another sane bb provider on the east side that is anti-gps. Hell, we could have an Asian / Caucasian / AA rotation buffet quite possibly.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...bankzz.659400/#xfmgMedia.
    She belongs. I have seen her 3 times now. First time i booked 1 hr. Now I book the hh. She gets after it..in pop out.
    Creampie her everytime.

  7. #26156
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here! I slammed granny in the fanny. She agreed to anything I wanted!

    She said her granny friend Kirsten is in town and they do BBFS duos.

    I am a dirtyfuk!
    She so old the link is a error code! Hahaha. Fuckin DOS and shit.

    Breaking yo balls my man.

  8. #26155
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here! I slammed granny in the fanny. She agreed to anything I wanted!

    She said her granny friend Kirsten is in town and they do BBFS duos.

    I am a dirtyfuk!
    Bro paying those rates might be the dirtiest thing you've ever done.

  9. #26154

    All natural

    Could also mean hairy Bush down below. Which is always welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    All natural means the breasts don't have implants.
    .

  10. #26153
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueStang  [View Original Post]
    Does this Euro beauty belong here? "All Natural" wording seems to be a clue. Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rianna.567028/#about.
    All natural means the breasts don't have implants.

  11. #26152

    Arianna?

    Does this Euro beauty belong here? "All Natural" wording seems to be a clue. Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rianna.567028/#about.

  12. #26151

    Saratheblonde

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Saratheblonde.

    Tiny. Tight. Took it well. No request needed. She just took it.

    Buried one deep in her.

    She said she wasnt on the pill. She wasnt too pleased.

    I sent her on her way. Her bf drove her. LOL.

    Losers.
    She is a hot. Love that look. Good intel here thanks for sharing.

  13. #26150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Saratheblonde.

    Tiny. Tight. Took it well. No request needed. She just took it.

    Buried one deep in her.

    She said she wasnt on the pill. She wasnt too pleased.

    I sent her on her way. Her bf drove her. LOL.

    Losers.

  14. #26149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    Daphne love is not the most attractive but I did have a good time with her. I thought her massages were ok and she did have some nice huge boobs.

    But she would play this game where I would pay 200, she'd hop on bare without me asking and beg for me to cum in her. Then she would insist on wanting more donation next time. She did this like 5 times. I don't like games like that so I stopped going.

    But if you don't mind the gut she rides nice and has a good feeling pussy.
    She is old and fat. She should be happy with the 200.

  15. #26148

    She belongs

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Does the Gilf ChristinaMarie belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-days.2868140/
    She belongs here! I slammed granny in the fanny. She agreed to anything I wanted!

    She said her granny friend Kirsten is in town and they do BBFS duos.

    I am a dirtyfuk!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape