Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 27820
-
07-27-25 16:28 #26170Senior Member

Posts: 671Seriously, is it too much to ask to have the norm be someone that weighs less than I do.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
You see this on the dating apps too. Nothing like getting passed over by someone who can't do a single pull up.
She upcharges. Guess she didn't like me LOL.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Not my type and I prefer GFE, but she belongs here and did my duty by adding my contribution into her (she's not really a kisser and looks away during the main event).
Very nice in communication and in person though. Also has snacks and drinks for you ready to go.
-
07-27-25 12:49 #26169Senior Member

Posts: 2935Finally a statement by you that I can get behind. To many fats in the NW.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 03:03 #26168Senior Member

Posts: 671Wish some of these types would do incalls.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 20:11 #26167Senior Member

Posts: 2335Petite left the building.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 18:52 #26166Senior Member

Posts: 740
Originally Posted by ProfessorEx
[View Original Post]
Thanks, gentlemen, for the feedback. I will push on.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
07-26-25 17:03 #26165Senior Member

Posts: 268Nope.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
I once offered quite a bit more for BB and she was adamant about it.
Said it's a risk she's not comfortable taking.
BBBJ / DATY / DATO is her VIP.
-
07-25-25 19:01 #26164Senior Member

Posts: 65Absolutely not.
Used to see her quite often. Only thing bare she offered was DATY and that was dependent on her mood. No 3 BJ, no LFK or DFK. Also made sure the condom was snug. That my experience. The massage body rub was better than the FS in my opinion.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-Professor.
-
07-25-25 14:33 #26163Senior Member

Posts: 740Hazel
Do we have a definitive answer if this Hazel belongs here? I saw some history but I think the reviews speak of a different Hazel or Hazels. Anyone have any intel?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...A9%B7.3093814/
-
07-24-25 21:48 #26162Senior Member

Posts: 247ChristinaMarie
Definitely GILF of the year, IMO. I mentioned my full report is in the Portland Escort forum. Go with confidence!
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
https://tnaboard.me/ChristinaMarie
-
07-24-25 19:33 #26161Senior Member

Posts: 1106Her pics are accurate. I did a hh for 250. Non stop action for 30 minutes. She gets into it.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Seeded her good.
-
07-24-25 18:00 #26160Senior Member

Posts: 2935Can I get the same version, just with a petite black woman.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 16:38 #26159Senior Member

Posts: 1106
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
I remember her. I picked her up a few times on 99 about 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
She was so sweet. It is like she didn't belong out there.
Her pussy got wet when I would throat fuck her.
BBFS everytime No upcharge. A deal is a deal.
I will go check her out again.
-
07-24-25 14:55 #26158Senior Member

Posts: 286I have not seen her since may.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter66
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 14:52 #26157Senior Member

Posts: 286She belongs. I have seen her 3 times now. First time i booked 1 hr. Now I book the hh. She gets after it..in pop out.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
Creampie her everytime.
-
07-24-25 13:43 #26156Senior Member

Posts: 2335She so old the link is a error code! Hahaha. Fuckin DOS and shit.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Breaking yo balls my man.













Reply With Quote





