Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 27820
-
07-23-25 19:43 #26155Regular Member

Posts: 18Bro paying those rates might be the dirtiest thing you've ever done.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 15:04 #26154Senior Member

Posts: 84All natural
Could also mean hairy Bush down below. Which is always welcome
.
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 13:05 #26153Senior Member

Posts: 238All natural means the breasts don't have implants.
Originally Posted by BlueStang
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 09:59 #26152Senior Member

Posts: 42Arianna?
Does this Euro beauty belong here? "All Natural" wording seems to be a clue. Anyone have any experiences with her?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rianna.567028/#about.
-
07-22-25 20:40 #26151Senior Member

Posts: 2184Saratheblonde
She is a hot. Love that look. Good intel here thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 16:03 #26150Senior Member

Posts: 1106Saratheblonde.
Tiny. Tight. Took it well. No request needed. She just took it.
Buried one deep in her.
She said she wasnt on the pill. She wasnt too pleased.
I sent her on her way. Her bf drove her. LOL.
Losers.
-
07-22-25 16:00 #26149Senior Member

Posts: 1106She is old and fat. She should be happy with the 200.
Originally Posted by Buck1138
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 14:58 #26148Senior Member

Posts: 655She belongs
She belongs here! I slammed granny in the fanny. She agreed to anything I wanted!
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
She said her granny friend Kirsten is in town and they do BBFS duos.
I am a dirtyfuk!
-
07-16-25 17:35 #26147Senior Member

Posts: 511QV's
The main problem with QV's as has been mentioned is that some providers only offer a full menu in a HH or Hour visit and unless you ask about it beforehand, you might be SOL. Maybe you can extend the time, but maybe not if she has other commitments.
-
07-16-25 11:32 #26146Senior Member

Posts: 240Bottom line: You've got to do what works for you. Me? I'm just trying to get the best bang for my buckliterally and figurativelywhile avoiding those sessions where the vibe is off, the scent is worse, and I'm mentally mapping my exit five minutes in.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 01:36 #26145Senior Member

Posts: 671As one who lasts longer than most and takes my time, I need to do more QVs then LOL. Not much downside if you think you might extend anyway.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 21:22 #26144I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Daphne love
Daphne love is not the most attractive but I did have a good time with her. I thought her massages were ok and she did have some nice huge boobs.
Originally Posted by AsTickAndBalls
[View Original Post]
But she would play this game where I would pay 200, she'd hop on bare without me asking and beg for me to cum in her. Then she would insist on wanting more donation next time. She did this like 5 times. I don't like games like that so I stopped going.
But if you don't mind the gut she rides nice and has a good feeling pussy.
-
07-15-25 19:17 #26143Senior Member

Posts: 87HH QV difference
I've definitely had providers tell me they don't do FS during QVs when I get to the appointment. Which would make it a blow and go not a QV but I guess they don't have the brain capacity to know the difference. HH you usually get at least one round of FS in along with the full menu most of the time.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 18:22 #26142Senior Member

Posts: 740I argue the opposite. You are correct about a lot of providers not having much of a difference in Hh and QV so why not pay less for the QV and likely get an Hh. Versus pay more for the Hh and possibly leave within 15 min. More often than not, those who offer (in my experience) QVs, aren't clock watchers and they really only consider the QV to be a "until you cum" event so it often turns into a Hh anyway if things are going well.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
And, like, I said, I use it as an introductory anyway. Call it a teaser. If all was good, I'll jump in with both feet. I've just had too many dead starfish, catfish, tuna fish, you name it to over-commit.
-
07-15-25 17:18 #26141Senior Member

Posts: 157Same
I think hh is better. Usually the providers have not much of a difference between hh / qv so might as well do the hh. If things go well during that hh cool. If not that well, I can still dip in under 15 or even enjoy the whole 30 with closed eyes imagining other girls LOL.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





