Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 1172 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 30795
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28230
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen her yet? I'm planning on seeing her later today. She did a facetime call to verify, she looks real. If anyone has seen her please lmk your experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049
    Hasn't responded to my text.

  2. #28229
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lynn a few times on trips through Raleigh. Lots of rules but she's really sweet, smokin hot, and will suck and fuck your brains out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/190325953#.
    Tried seeing her last week with no success seemed like a troll to me. Might try again after seeing this.

  3. #28228

    Please follow up

    No but please follow up if you do meet her because I'd like to know if she's legit too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen her yet? I'm planning on seeing her later today. She did a facetime call to verify, she looks real. If anyone has seen her please lmk your experience.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049

  4. #28227

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/190578460

    Has anybody seen this girl? Don't get me wrong I have zero intention of seeing her but her look has me really curious about her cause she legit looks crazy. The way she wears her eyebrows and how wide open she makes her eyes in these pics looks crazy to me 😂. I was just curious if anybody had any stories about her?
    Last I heard a while ago she belong in the BBFS-cim-cip or anywhere alongside infamous kaydee.

  5. #28226

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/190578460

    Has anybody seen this girl? Don't get me wrong I have zero intention of seeing her but her look has me really curious about her cause she legit looks crazy. The way she wears her eyebrows and how wide open she makes her eyes in these pics looks crazy to me 😂. I was just curious if anybody had any stories about her?
    I did a while ago when the head downstairs started talking louder than the one on my shoulders. Got there, attempted the deed, but couldn't bring myself to finish the session. Looks worse in person and the pics are bad enough. There are a lot of "nos" here. Just don't.

  6. #28225

    Southern **** Dumptruck

    Anyone here seen her yet? I'm planning on seeing her later today. She did a facetime call to verify, she looks real. If anyone has seen her please lmk your experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049

  7. #28224
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/190578460

    Has anybody seen this girl? Don't get me wrong I have zero intention of seeing her but her look has me really curious about her cause she legit looks crazy. The way she wears her eyebrows and how wide open she makes her eyes in these pics looks crazy to me 😂. I was just curious if anybody had any stories about her?
    As I reluctantly raise my hand LOL, yes I saw her maybe two years ago after bar hopping and striking out. If you need to get one off in a pinch I guess, doubt I'd repeat though service was very blah / mechanical even down to the fake moans almost laughed out loud 10 min tops and I was out of there.

  8. #28223

    Is there anyone at all that can help?

    Hi, I am trying to find a dream with 36 DD or bigger. Can anyone recommend a safe clean option? Private message me. Thanks.

  9. #28222

    Dominican Diamond

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/190578460

    Has anybody seen this girl? Don't get me wrong I have zero intention of seeing her but her look has me really curious about her cause she legit looks crazy. The way she wears her eyebrows and how wide open she makes her eyes in these pics looks crazy to me 😂. I was just curious if anybody had any stories about her?

  10. #28221

    Sam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/278094678300

    Can any senior member verify this lovely lady?

    Please DM.

  11. #28220

    Taylormade

    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Taylor made is posting a lot recently. Is she really her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/040945974961
    The pics are def her. And while I have not personally seen her since 2023, this is the same number I used for my last visit with her back then. Give us a report if you go! Have fun and be safe.

  12. #28219

    Chapel Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by WaxOff  [View Original Post]
    In town for a few days. Is Chapel Hill dry. Any action?
    There is very little in Chapel Hill from an escort perspective. You're much better off with sugar babies here. Durham and Raleigh have more escorts available, but are 30 ish minutes away.

  13. #28218

    Taylor Made

    So I saw Taylor made is posting a lot recently. Is she really her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/040945974961

  14. #28217

    Chapel Hill

    In town for a few days. Is Chapel Hill dry. Any action?

  15. #28216
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    He said potentially anyone who is over 20 and has had more than 15 sexual partners has hsv1 and or 2.
    A lot of people have HSV-1. Its pretty common. If you've ever had a cold sore as a kid, which a lot of us have then you have it. 67% of the global population has it and roughly 50% in the US. In most cases HSV-1 is asymptomatic and most people can go their entire lives without showing any symptoms or spreading. HSV-2 is the big bad, at least in my opinion. And a lot of good advice has been shared about how to treat it and still have a sex life.

    Stay safe out there gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape