Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 30800
-
07-24-25 10:53 #28220Senior Member

Posts: 80Taylormade
The pics are def her. And while I have not personally seen her since 2023, this is the same number I used for my last visit with her back then. Give us a report if you go! Have fun and be safe.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 11:27 #28219Senior Member

Posts: 80Chapel Hill
There is very little in Chapel Hill from an escort perspective. You're much better off with sugar babies here. Durham and Raleigh have more escorts available, but are 30 ish minutes away.
Originally Posted by WaxOff
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 10:30 #28218Senior Member

Posts: 115Taylor Made
So I saw Taylor made is posting a lot recently. Is she really her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/040945974961
-
07-23-25 07:48 #28217Senior Member

Posts: 67Chapel Hill
In town for a few days. Is Chapel Hill dry. Any action?
-
07-22-25 11:18 #28216Senior Member

Posts: 578A lot of people have HSV-1. Its pretty common. If you've ever had a cold sore as a kid, which a lot of us have then you have it. 67% of the global population has it and roughly 50% in the US. In most cases HSV-1 is asymptomatic and most people can go their entire lives without showing any symptoms or spreading. HSV-2 is the big bad, at least in my opinion. And a lot of good advice has been shared about how to treat it and still have a sex life.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there gents.
-
07-22-25 11:07 #28215Senior Member

Posts: 299Good luck brother
Sorry to hear that. Hope the vaccine comes sooner for that. In most cases when it comes to hsv2 it's the most recent girl that you saw. If your symptoms appeared within 4 to 16 days of seeing a chick that is the person that spread it. Best to share that as PSA to help other mongers. But up to you. I also read that valtrex can be used similar to a PEP albeit not as efficient but nevertheless a tool to fight it off in this game.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 22:32 #28214Senior Member

Posts: 77Lynn
Yup. All covered. Her body is amazing and she likes to get dicked down.
Originally Posted by Biscuits1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 12:16 #28213Regular Member

Posts: 20Pink
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/777819734861
Had a great time with Pink Leapordz. One on one. Great BBBJ. That's what I opted for and she delivered above and beyond. Great communication and very good personality. Will definitely see again.
-
07-20-25 22:05 #28212Senior Member

Posts: 40Curious
She looks good, but her ad says no GFE / bare. Guessing that means no BBBJ? That's a shame if so.
Originally Posted by Hobby1731
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 17:40 #28211Senior Member

Posts: 77Asian Baddie Lynn
I've seen Lynn a few times on trips through Raleigh. Lots of rules but she's really sweet, smokin hot, and will suck and fuck your brains out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/190325953#.
-
07-20-25 15:09 #28210Senior Member

Posts: 38Didn't mean to be controversial
Damn I was just doing a send off just because I don't want to knowingly spread a disease. Everyone can do whatever they want but my morality tells me not to. It was fun while it lasted and I had a few really fun dreams. I'm sure my wallet will thank me real soon since I spent way too much daydreaming.
-
07-20-25 10:57 #28209Senior Member

Posts: 1301Maybe have an honest conversation with your doctor. There's nothing that will stop you 100% from passing it but if you take the anti-virals your viral load should drop to 0 and the changes of shedding are significantly reduced. To be clear shedding can happen even if you see no symptoms and it's not like you always know. I get your moral hang up but back when I was more active I spoke with a doctor when I got an std and he strongly urged me to buy a wife if I had to or stick to hand jobs. We spoke about several stds as well as things like the rise in syphilis and anti-biotic resistant bacterias. He told me that even in the normal population herpes stats are likely far lower than actual because many people can go years or even decades with no symptoms. He said potentially anyone who is over 20 and has had more than 15 sexual partners has hsv1 and or 2. Because I had an std and was honest about it being from a prostitute, he gave me the numbers speech too. Essentially the well known logic that many prostitutes will sleep with 10 guys a day so if you're one of the 10 then you've slept with 9 other guys and any guys they've been with. I have no idea who gave it to you but I would say that in the hobby, it's probably safe to assume that most if not all of the providers have it.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 00:54 #28208Senior Member

Posts: 218Just my opinion
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
07-19-25 23:58 #28207Senior Member

Posts: 57Asymptomatic shedding
This is completely wrong and have no idea why you'd so confidently spew something you haven't done 5 minutes of research into. Genital HSV-2 can have a shedding rate of over 30% during the first year of infection. Most of this will be asymptomatic. Even after 10 years, it can be over 15%.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 18:16 #28206Senior Member

Posts: 69Curious
Top 3 compared to who exactly? Because if she's not in the realm of Peaches or Renae (dunno if you've ever had the pleasure of experiencing them) then IMO she's just yapping LOL.
Originally Posted by SilentFoot357
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





