Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 30812
-
07-17-25 18:36 #28202Senior Member

Posts: 193?
Chime in more please. What happened.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 17:13 #28201Senior Member

Posts: 320April
Would you have her contact link?
Originally Posted by SilentFoot357
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 17:09 #28200Senior Member

Posts: 578Deposit scammer avoid
So tried the local setup for an outcall with this one. She replied in audio clips which was strange but ok. Everything was cool then she asked for a 50 dollar deposit. I promptly said no, politely but said I could offer some confidence for the visit by providing the ride myself. She replied with "Apparently you weren't listening I need 50 dollars not a ride" I immediately refused and said not with that attitude. Have a good night. She responded with saying she was going to send our chat to all of my friends so "you better be quick with the cash" I put on my best British accent and replied with my own audio clip and told her "Fuck off you Muppet" then blocked her. Never use your actual number or name, its all idle threats to scare us 'normal folk' they just don't realize some us are good now but we grew up on the street. Shit doesn't scare us. Anyways avoid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/424638631481
-
07-17-25 14:31 #28199Senior Member

Posts: 30April experience
Had a dream a couple weeks ago. Her pics. Don't do her justice. Comes were quick. While location wasn't great there was no issues with hangers. Her donations were great. When for a 1/2 hr. In the dream. Was out in 15 but not disappointed in the least. She promised a top 3 BBJ in dream. I will say she delivered. Lm already planning a return.
-
07-17-25 12:45 #28198Senior Member

Posts: 218Madison
I've seen her once and had a good time. However, she lives with a construction worker who does not know about what she does and also doesn't work when the weather is bad. And this time of year the weather changes quickly. I'd hate for him to pop home in the middle of a meet. Just saying. I have not repeated because of that.
Originally Posted by SkinFlute03
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 12:41 #28197Senior Member

Posts: 1710Violent thief
Friendly reminder to avoid this one. She's a violent thief and a dog: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190177113
-
07-17-25 03:26 #28196Senior Member

Posts: 243Scared me straight
Whelp, that is close enough for me. Between that and the law -- I'm out too!! It's not like the selection out here is worth that much risk.
Stay safe out there fellas!!
-
07-16-25 20:19 #28195Senior Member

Posts: 38So it finally caught up to me
I've been in and out of the game and I wish I could tell you the exact woman but I ended up getting HSV2.
So I guess I'm out of the game for good because I can't be spreading this shit around. Sometimes it's not visible for years so I'd advise everyone of my fellow mongers to get get tested next time at the doctor.
That dude signing off.
-
07-16-25 16:56 #28194Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm still interested in one of them if she's turned back up 🤣.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 11:29 #28193Senior Member

Posts: 216Damage was $120 QV but didn't feel rushed. May have just caught her on a good day so obviously YMMV.
Originally Posted by JSimp17
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 11:17 #28192Regular Member

Posts: 24MS Madison stress reliever
Had a dream with this provide. Very friendly, clean apartment, was provided with a drink after as well, quick $100 and I was on my way.
Pictures could definitely be updated, provider is very small which can limit you, makes you feel like you could break something. Raincoat was on.
Her ad is not hard to find.
-
07-16-25 08:04 #28191Senior Member

Posts: 1710Pricing
At 200 qv, she needs to maybe get serious about her pricing. I have ten girls I can see for 100 or 120 GFE, so she's overcharging.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 00:41 #28190Senior Member

Posts: 766Another link
Got another link? This one isn't working.
Originally Posted by YellowFerver
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 23:52 #28189Regular Member

Posts: 8I've been thinking about hitting her up it's been a couple years since I've seen her. What's she asking for nowadays?
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 18:53 #28188Senior Member

Posts: 278Raleigh's Finest
You nailed it. I've never had an issue with her either even when she changed her rules because she promised her boyfriend. Always GFE with BBBJ and BBFS but treat her well and be a repeat customer.
Originally Posted by YouAreNotReal
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





