Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34975

    Precious

    Anyone know where she went or if she is still in the game? I enjoyed my visits with her. TIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/187291393

  2. #34974

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Blonde Pixie?
    Yes many times and would see her again but she is hard to get a hold of, I have texted her 5 min after she post, no response I was able to se her just 1 time since she has been out. Use to see here regularly before she got locked up.

  3. #34973

    Bbjws

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Man it has been damn near impossible to find a reliable dt swallower, scarlet was my goto for that but she disappeared, pepper is ok but her place is always a mess and she seems to rush you. Any suggestions? I've even tried some out of town talent up north and beach are no real luck. Man I miss the good
    old days. Winter was one of My favorites.
    Have you tried Blonde Pixie?

  4. #34972
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Man it has been damn near impossible to find a reliable dt swallower, scarlet was my goto for that but she disappeared, pepper is ok but her place is always a mess and she seems to rush you. Any suggestions? I've even tried some out of town talent up north and beach are no real luck. Man I miss the good old days. Winter was one of My favorites.
    How do I find Pepper?

  5. #34971

    Bbjws

    Man it has been damn near impossible to find a reliable dt swallower, scarlet was my goto for that but she disappeared, pepper is ok but her place is always a mess and she seems to rush you. Any suggestions? I've even tried some out of town talent up north and beach are no real luck. Man I miss the good old days. Winter was one of My favorites.

  6. #34970

    No number

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the info on this girl? I may try and see her but don't know anything about her at all. Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/121429025825
    She hasn't posted an ad with a number yet.

  7. #34969

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Staxx is like 70 pounds now man. Her face is very scary. Don't let the filtered photos and make up fool you. When you get there she doesn't even turn around to face you anymore because she's so embarrassed of the meth face she's got. Her bbbjs are basic just up down up down like a robot. Constantly interruptions with people knocking on the door because she overbooks. Her room smells gross too so bring a change of clothes. Last time I was there I thought she was looking so bad. I was worried she was going to just keel over and die. I would check skip the games every few hours to see if she posted again to make sure she was alive. My fear being that I would be the last person who saw her alive. She's definitely a zombie at this point. I would not do DATY and rub down your area with alcohol swabs right after. I wouldn't even go BBBJ with her either at this point. There's no way she's getting herself tested. Good luck!
    Thanks for the Intel. That's too bad, other than always late and hit and miss for texting she was a cool chick who always tried to please me. Last time I was there I saw a young black chick, defiantly working, same floor as Staxx's but on the backside. Anyone know who she is. Look great. I should have went for her.

  8. #34968

    Brigdet

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    This was my exact feeling when I saw her about a year ago. I paid 450 after some dudes gave glowing reviews. I found her to be plain. Not sexy. Not erotic. Just a mid girl doing escorting. I see she came down to 350 but I still wouldn't pay that.
    I paid 250 and I thought that was alot.

  9. #34967
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    This was my exact feeling when I saw her about a year ago. I paid 450 after some dudes gave glowing reviews. I found her to be plain. Not sexy. Not erotic. Just a mid girl doing escorting. I see she came down to 350 but I still wouldn't pay that.
    I paid 250 and I thought that was alot.

  10. #34966

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and did not repeat, but at the time there was no monkey or signs of a monkey. Her fatal flaw was her rates were twice as high as they should be for a 40-year-old average American woman.
    This was my exact feeling when I saw her about a year ago. I paid 450 after some dudes gave glowing reviews. I found her to be plain. Not sexy. Not erotic. Just a mid girl doing escorting. I see she came down to 350 but I still wouldn't pay that.

  11. #34965

    Yulissa. TOFTT

    I saw Yulissa tonight. It was a very poor experience. Luckily I opted for the 30 min at $250 and not the hr at $400. Everything was covered, it was rushed and she was so tight I could not really get it in all the way. There was only light closed-lip kissing. Then when I went to change positions she said "only one position". I was like WTF!? I ended up finishing myself off. She is the person in the ad, but I would recommend staying away.

    She is heading to Richmond tomorrow.

    https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts.../yulissa-leon/

  12. #34964

    Cum Get Hot With Me In Southside Richmond 7/22-25

    Anyone have the info on this girl? I may try and see her but don't know anything about her at all. Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/121429025825

  13. #34963
    Quote Originally Posted by CareerSoldier  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Staxx on a regular bases. But it's been about 5 months. Last I saw her she was flakery then normal and seem out or real out of it. I'm looking to contact her again. Any Intel? Anything I need to now. I'm well verse in her lack of understanding time LOL. Anything would be great guys. Been out of the game for awhile but looking to ge bac..
    Staxx is like 70 pounds now man. Her face is very scary. Don't let the filtered photos and make up fool you. When you get there she doesn't even turn around to face you anymore because she's so embarrassed of the meth face she's got. Her bbbjs are basic just up down up down like a robot. Constantly interruptions with people knocking on the door because she overbooks. Her room smells gross too so bring a change of clothes. Last time I was there I thought she was looking so bad. I was worried she was going to just keel over and die. I would check skip the games every few hours to see if she posted again to make sure she was alive. My fear being that I would be the last person who saw her alive. She's definitely a zombie at this point. I would not do DATY and rub down your area with alcohol swabs right after. I wouldn't even go BBBJ with her either at this point. There's no way she's getting herself tested. Good luck!

  14. #34962

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/155692315056

  15. #34961
    She told me that she used to be on it, but had stopped due to being on probation. I was wondering if she would be back at it after she got off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Jessica smoking meth for sure, I saw her the other day and she's most certainly hitting the glass stem, she let it slip out while we were talking and Bridget ain't far off with the candy. I was nailing them both and backed off when I start seeing the junkie signals taking over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape