Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 13041
-
07-22-25 01:05 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 326Yes I Am A Torrance Wellness Spa Street Team Member
I posted on the Inglewood / Southbay forum, but it doesn't seem too active, and Alice asked me to post to the bigger market.
I have it on good authority (me) that Torrance Wellness Spa's "Alice" is Top Accupunture's "Jojo". If this fact interests you at all, you can catch her at TWS for the rest of July, after which she will return to MMSing at TA in August. Alice can draw from the same talent pool as TA, so if you have any interest in a Southbay TA outpost, consider supporting the cause!
Originally Posted by HexenDuction
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 00:59 #11030Regular Member

Posts: 2All K Girl MP
Been looking for a new K spot with new young K beauties but all seem to be Chinese providers now.
Zen Lomita used to be the TA of back in the day for KGirls, always new rotations.
If anyone knows, please post thanks!
-
07-22-25 00:06 #11029Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Preferences?
Do you have any preferences that you are looking for? Say age / activity / race preference. Because within 30 minutes with or without traffic can go a long way.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 13:05 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 180Torrance recommendations
Hey guys,
I'm pretty active in my home section of Florida, I'll be in Torrance for a couple nights later this week and looking for some recommendations, what's the go to say, within 30 minutes?
-
07-21-25 09:22 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 178LAX recommendations
Near LAX soon on a trip and would appreciate any AMP recs that are nearby. Feel free to pm. Thanks.
-
07-20-25 23:28 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 142Ivy at TA
After reading a nice review on Ivy I had to visit the spa to check her out and to my surprise, she was pretty damn hot. I texted earlier to make an appointment and she answered the door and took me to the room.
She came back with the supplies and we get straight to lfk and dfk. She helped me get undressed and sat me on the massage table and she started dancing in front of me then stripped completely naked to reveal her mm Ds and cleaned shaved kitty.
Ivy is probably 5'3" - 5'4" slim build with long hair, she loved making out, as I don't recall stopping except for in 69 and when she was blowing me. We started with dfk, then she worked her way down to my nipples then to jr for a fantastic BBBJ session. After a while, she turned around so I could taste her kitty in 69. I put her on her back and continued to eat her out and she was really getting into it and she started to rub her clit while I fucked her with my tongue. We returned to some more dfk and she started rubbing jr on her kitty for some p2 p action.
I could feel her getting wet so she put the hat on and started cg and acg and pulled my hands to grab her double Ds. We switched to mish and I didn't last long until I blew in the bag. I thought she knew I was finished but she continued to squeeze jr and she closed her legs and continued to squeeze more. I told her I was done and she finally let me pull out but guided my fingers on her clit so I rubbed her clit while dfk until she came. We used google translate to compliment each other, she cleaned me up, took my water and off I went.
-
07-19-25 15:28 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 304How much did you tip? Do all the girls there allow cim?
Originally Posted by Jjoy07
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 10:30 #11024Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Tai Masssage in Whittier
Stopped by and MMS introduced me to Ella. She was wearing a blue and white dress that showed of her long legs. She kind of reminded me of Coco. Back to the room where we got comfortable. After a great massage she took everything off. She licked her lips, kissed me and started pulling on my cock. She seemed horny so I let her work her magic and laid back. She had a good mouth and kept it nice and wet. She was patient worked the cock and sac for a long time. She almost didn't want to stop. She got me covered, rubbed her pussy and enjoyed herself on top, reverse cowgirl then doggy and missionary. Back to bbj with a cum in mouth finish.
-
07-18-25 23:24 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 68If anyone would pm me address, I would appreciate it. From ohio. If ever there, I can help you out thanks.
Originally Posted by Bran2025
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 20:01 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 161TA. Molly
4 Girl Roster currently which is crazy, I remember back when this shop was 2 girls when I first found it.
Molly. Description Below.
Kimi. Very attractive, youthful body, and phenomenal tits as always.
Ivy. Young girl, D's, Petite.
Gina. Short bob cut and petite.
Details (0-5) - Face: 4, Body: 3. 5, Personality: 4, Service: 4.
DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, CIM, FTP.
26 yo, 5'3, Chinese, Long black hair, Curvy and Petite, C's, Small Cakes, Big round eyes.
Very attractive face with her pretty round eyes.
Entry & Seating:
Booked with MMS ahead of time before a red-eye out of town. Was recommended Molly and was told she'll be waiting for me. I was surprised when I arrived and there were 4 girls. The shop used to only be two, occasionally three to accommodate some backfills, but 4? They must be doing quite well. Always well greeted as I'm a pretty well-kept individual, with many facial features that are popular amongst the girls. Mina was telling Molly something before we made our way into the room.
Appetizer:
After entering the room, Molly gave me some gazing eye contact and grabbing Jr. She said Mina told her I'm a treat and to have fun. She was surprised by what's packing and how hard I was already. We quickly stripped down together and she got on top for some DFK. P2 P slide while looking at her eyes got me pretty excited. Total cat bath with her teasing my ass and taint. When she got down and her warm mouth wrapped around Jr, I let put a little precum and she licked it up and swallowed it while looking at me in the eyes.
Main Course:
Pulled her up for some more DFK and continuation of P2 P. I wanted to check out her button, and with a slow rhythm near the top of her button, she quickly grabbed my head and squeezed her legs tight around me. It was playtime afterwards, hat came on and started with some CG with eye contact again with my hands on her cakes helping her take it all. Made our way to standing K9, hands on her shoulders, she likes it deep and steady. Turned her over to mish, and started hitting her g-spot with the right angle. Didn't take long to feel her squeezing around Jr and rolling her hips while she was letting out some big moans. She asked for some recovery time, so I slowed down a bit, but she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in again. Locked eyes, and held her tight and just pounded her deep until she was holding on for dear life after I kept pumping hard while she was finishing. I couldn't hold it with her hard she was trying to survive, and popped in the bag. She laid back defeated and told me she's dead, we laughed. She was in a complete daze afterwards. Laid together and cuddled, I joked that I never actually got the massage, and apparently it was cause MMS recommended her to skip it.
Dessert:
Both made our way to the shower, on the way MMS caught us and asked how it was. Apparently Molly told her, she's going to marry me now. After the shower, sat and chatted with MMS for a bit before heading out.
Enjoy and stay safe!
FYI: For those who liked Mia, was told she'll be back next month. She's a fun one, hopefully I can make it back to see her next month.
-
07-18-25 12:56 #11021Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 1Thai MT recs?
If you make another shill account to write fake reports for OA I'll edit them so that nobody will go there.
A2
-
07-17-25 23:16 #11020Regular Member

Posts: 16Thank you! Sensei
Thanks for reply! Yeah those top 2 were the one I was curious about.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 18:45 #11019Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Zip
Maybe you can give us a zip code, the names of spas sometimes is not enough, but:
Originally Posted by DopeMan3
[View Original Post]
Luxe. If you mean the one on Santa Monica and like armacost in west l. A. Around 117** Santa Monica, on the second floor, everyone here has kind of blacklisted the place.
They openly tout that they have lady boys on staff and low key say that some of the staff are actual girls. So, this place is basically the crying game and you may end of having a sausage fest.
Sabai. The one in Venice has a hog named Natalie who has had more dicks up her ass than the cast of new wave hookers. The other staff are not really anything special.
Sabai. The one on Robertson, like 28** south Robertson. A granny shack with a papasan who plays kandy krush on his phone. The white girl there, I think Kimberly shakes a cock like she is working a box corrugator.
Sabai. There is one in Westwood https://www.thaisabai.com/, but it looks non erotic.
-
07-17-25 17:39 #11018Regular Member

Posts: 16Questions
Any of you guys tried.
Luxe Spa or Sabai Spa before?
-
07-17-25 04:22 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 38Sasa at Essential Treatment
Wednesday, feeling bored and work was slow. I decided to try Essential Treatment, as I heard this spa was rebranded from red lantern which was my favorite one before.
I got line ups and Sasa's schedule matches mine the best so I decided to give her a try.
20 mins later, I arrived. Sasa opened the door. Wow, she's quite cute and petite. She led me into her room. Dealt with the hf and tips, she then went out to get her supplies while I undressed myself and lay on the table waiting for her.
Soon she came back, she used some spray to clean my semi hard junior and I started exploring her body and helping her take off her dress and bra. Sucking her nice C cup tits and rubbing her clit. She's really into the foreplay stuff. Stroking junior while just putting the tip in her mouth, licking the bottom half of jr from base to tip, using her tongue just on the tip and the tip opening. It was really good.
I was hard as rock and her pussy became super wet under my finger teasing. She then lay down next to the edge of the table and told me to stand up against her in a mish position. She grabbed jr and placed it on her lower ab just above her pussy, she then used her thigh and started rubbing it. I told her I can't wait anymore and wants to put it in so on goes the cover.
Started in mish, and she was more than ready. No lube required, she told me she is all wet already. The view was good, I can get a good look at her tits while fucking her, she then ask me to do stand up doggy cause she's nearly there. I happily obliged, after a bit I then felt twitching and squeezing, I didn't slow down but gave it to her even harder. She started slapping my arm, and said no no no. She turned around to look at me and I gave her a big dirty smile. She said she couldn't stand up and needed to lie down so I said ok. Let's take a rest. During the break, she didn't stop, nipple play, HJ and package handling.
Time is running out and she asked me if I like her to be on top. Yes please. She hopped on and did a few kinds of cg. She rode me until I came.
After the deed, she told me she has never been this tired before. I apologized to her and she said it was almost like bf gf sex and I was so strong, haha.
Hf 50/ hhr.
Damage 150.













Reply With Quote





