Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 13047
-
07-18-25 20:01 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 161TA. Molly
4 Girl Roster currently which is crazy, I remember back when this shop was 2 girls when I first found it.
Molly. Description Below.
Kimi. Very attractive, youthful body, and phenomenal tits as always.
Ivy. Young girl, D's, Petite.
Gina. Short bob cut and petite.
Details (0-5) - Face: 4, Body: 3. 5, Personality: 4, Service: 4.
DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, CIM, FTP.
26 yo, 5'3, Chinese, Long black hair, Curvy and Petite, C's, Small Cakes, Big round eyes.
Very attractive face with her pretty round eyes.
Entry & Seating:
Booked with MMS ahead of time before a red-eye out of town. Was recommended Molly and was told she'll be waiting for me. I was surprised when I arrived and there were 4 girls. The shop used to only be two, occasionally three to accommodate some backfills, but 4? They must be doing quite well. Always well greeted as I'm a pretty well-kept individual, with many facial features that are popular amongst the girls. Mina was telling Molly something before we made our way into the room.
Appetizer:
After entering the room, Molly gave me some gazing eye contact and grabbing Jr. She said Mina told her I'm a treat and to have fun. She was surprised by what's packing and how hard I was already. We quickly stripped down together and she got on top for some DFK. P2 P slide while looking at her eyes got me pretty excited. Total cat bath with her teasing my ass and taint. When she got down and her warm mouth wrapped around Jr, I let put a little precum and she licked it up and swallowed it while looking at me in the eyes.
Main Course:
Pulled her up for some more DFK and continuation of P2 P. I wanted to check out her button, and with a slow rhythm near the top of her button, she quickly grabbed my head and squeezed her legs tight around me. It was playtime afterwards, hat came on and started with some CG with eye contact again with my hands on her cakes helping her take it all. Made our way to standing K9, hands on her shoulders, she likes it deep and steady. Turned her over to mish, and started hitting her g-spot with the right angle. Didn't take long to feel her squeezing around Jr and rolling her hips while she was letting out some big moans. She asked for some recovery time, so I slowed down a bit, but she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in again. Locked eyes, and held her tight and just pounded her deep until she was holding on for dear life after I kept pumping hard while she was finishing. I couldn't hold it with her hard she was trying to survive, and popped in the bag. She laid back defeated and told me she's dead, we laughed. She was in a complete daze afterwards. Laid together and cuddled, I joked that I never actually got the massage, and apparently it was cause MMS recommended her to skip it.
Dessert:
Both made our way to the shower, on the way MMS caught us and asked how it was. Apparently Molly told her, she's going to marry me now. After the shower, sat and chatted with MMS for a bit before heading out.
Enjoy and stay safe!
FYI: For those who liked Mia, was told she'll be back next month. She's a fun one, hopefully I can make it back to see her next month.
-
07-18-25 12:56 #11021Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 1Thai MT recs?
If you make another shill account to write fake reports for OA I'll edit them so that nobody will go there.
A2
-
07-17-25 23:16 #11020Regular Member

Posts: 16Thank you! Sensei
Thanks for reply! Yeah those top 2 were the one I was curious about.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 18:45 #11019Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Zip
Maybe you can give us a zip code, the names of spas sometimes is not enough, but:
Originally Posted by DopeMan3
[View Original Post]
Luxe. If you mean the one on Santa Monica and like armacost in west l. A. Around 117** Santa Monica, on the second floor, everyone here has kind of blacklisted the place.
They openly tout that they have lady boys on staff and low key say that some of the staff are actual girls. So, this place is basically the crying game and you may end of having a sausage fest.
Sabai. The one in Venice has a hog named Natalie who has had more dicks up her ass than the cast of new wave hookers. The other staff are not really anything special.
Sabai. The one on Robertson, like 28** south Robertson. A granny shack with a papasan who plays kandy krush on his phone. The white girl there, I think Kimberly shakes a cock like she is working a box corrugator.
Sabai. There is one in Westwood https://www.thaisabai.com/, but it looks non erotic.
-
07-17-25 17:39 #11018Regular Member

Posts: 16Questions
Any of you guys tried.
Luxe Spa or Sabai Spa before?
-
07-17-25 04:22 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 38Sasa at Essential Treatment
Wednesday, feeling bored and work was slow. I decided to try Essential Treatment, as I heard this spa was rebranded from red lantern which was my favorite one before.
I got line ups and Sasa's schedule matches mine the best so I decided to give her a try.
20 mins later, I arrived. Sasa opened the door. Wow, she's quite cute and petite. She led me into her room. Dealt with the hf and tips, she then went out to get her supplies while I undressed myself and lay on the table waiting for her.
Soon she came back, she used some spray to clean my semi hard junior and I started exploring her body and helping her take off her dress and bra. Sucking her nice C cup tits and rubbing her clit. She's really into the foreplay stuff. Stroking junior while just putting the tip in her mouth, licking the bottom half of jr from base to tip, using her tongue just on the tip and the tip opening. It was really good.
I was hard as rock and her pussy became super wet under my finger teasing. She then lay down next to the edge of the table and told me to stand up against her in a mish position. She grabbed jr and placed it on her lower ab just above her pussy, she then used her thigh and started rubbing it. I told her I can't wait anymore and wants to put it in so on goes the cover.
Started in mish, and she was more than ready. No lube required, she told me she is all wet already. The view was good, I can get a good look at her tits while fucking her, she then ask me to do stand up doggy cause she's nearly there. I happily obliged, after a bit I then felt twitching and squeezing, I didn't slow down but gave it to her even harder. She started slapping my arm, and said no no no. She turned around to look at me and I gave her a big dirty smile. She said she couldn't stand up and needed to lie down so I said ok. Let's take a rest. During the break, she didn't stop, nipple play, HJ and package handling.
Time is running out and she asked me if I like her to be on top. Yes please. She hopped on and did a few kinds of cg. She rode me until I came.
After the deed, she told me she has never been this tired before. I apologized to her and she said it was almost like bf gf sex and I was so strong, haha.
Hf 50/ hhr.
Damage 150.
-
07-17-25 01:45 #11016Regular Member

Posts: 23Ivy / Top Acupuncture
Deets 5'3 petite body, petite ass, huge MM Ds, light skinned gorgeous eyes. Has a cute little birthmark under one eye.
I walk into TA tonight and taken to room 4 tonight. Wasn't planning too, but I was at the gym and read an over the top review for Ivy, so I got super jealous and decided to come prove the guy wrong. Well.
I was in the middle of a conversation with MMS and all of a sudden this broad walks in and immediately wraps her arms around her. Like a true asshole, I blow her off and continue my conversation with MMS. She leaves and tries again a few minutes later. I try the douche move again, this time she kisses me. I blow her off, and try to continue my conversation with Mina, but I make the mistake of looking over at Ivy. Oops.
Brain goes gaga, Mina gets the hint and the fun begins. We start with light kissing (lfk throughout) she wants to massage me, so I begrudgingly say yes. She attemps several times to crack my back and eventually succeeds. She tells me to look at her and she strips for me. Nice round Ds, shaved kitty with a tat in lower stomach. Nice little ass. She reminds me of what I picture SD Lola probably looked like in her heyday. Same just, same attitude. Super sexy.
Anyway, she jumps on my back and slides her tits all over my back. She then uses her ass, to massage me. First time I've ever gotten an ass massage and it felt great. Her asshole and kitty gliding up and down my back. She finishes, grabs her phone, we kiss and I look at the phone.
"You can do anything you want to me".
Yes Miss Ivy.
I go to town on her little clit while she looks on and pleasures herself while I finger and eat her out. That goes on for a while until she pulls me up. She's nice and wet and we lfk. She grabs my hand and guides it to her clit where she let's me know, "rub me like this".
Uhhh yesm!
Lfk while I help her rub one off. She's nice and wet. Her juices all over her thigh and asshole.
From there she begins a standing BBBJ. No handed dt and machine gun head sucking with plenty of eye contact. The only time she wasn't staring at me, was when she was dt me.
We put on the rubber and we go straight to missionary. Wrapped around each other, throwing a pillow into the mix, lfk and body licking. Flip her around and I go doggy for a bit. She's nice and tight, I wasn't going to blow easily though, so the rubber comes off, and she finishes me with BBBJ, HJ with oil, lfk, and then BBBJCIM.
Gorgeous broad, definitely go see her.
She cleaned me up, compliments my face and kisses me off into the hallway where I am whisked away into the night by mms.
Tip- Match her energy for a really fun time.
Make an appointment, fellas!
Oh and the other review, spot on. Haha.
-
07-17-25 01:30 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 120Sasa at Essential Treatment in Culver City
The new lineup was three baddies: Sara, Lisa, and Sasa. I chose Sasa, because she just looked like she would be fun. She gave me the feeling that we'd be a good fit.
Off to the room with my new GF. I settled up with the dough and laid out a high-quality cover. I like to go with ultra-thin and non-latex. Sasa stepped out to grab some stuff, and I got ready. When she came back in, I was on my back on the table with the towel over my waist. As she walked by, she brushed it off, grabbed my cock, and said, "oops, sorry baby. " Cute. I sat up and pulled her in for a kiss and a grope. She kissed me back, deeply and hard. While she was making out with me, she pulled down the top of her dress to reveal some full, natural C tits with smallish, gumdrop nipples. I shifted my mouth down to those tits and gave them the attention that they deserved. She had a nice grip on my dick the whole time.
As I was sucking away on those thick nipples, she slipped her dress and panties completely off, and my hands worked down to a nice, shaved pussy and nice ass. I rubbed her pussy gently, and she really seemed to enjoy it. She pushed up against me, planted her mouth on mine and started grinding up against my thigh. I massaged a nipple and cupped her ass, and she ended up cumming. I loved her enthusiasm.
From there it was some pretty intense 69 on the table. The pussy was good and wet. The BBBJ was passionate, and I decided that I would definitely finish in her mouth. Next, I gloved up, and she got on top of me in ACG. I loved watching that pretty, shaved pussy swallow my cock as I massaged those tits.
She asked for K9, and I obliged. She was nice and tight in doggie, and she has a pretty butthole, too. I rubbed that with my thumb a little to get her going. Before much longer it was getting close to the point of no return. I pulled out and peeled off the rubber. She spun around and grabbed me with both hands while lunging forward to get it in her mouth as quickly as possible. She stroked my shaft and did some magic with her mouth, and I came within seconds. She kept sucking until I had to ask her to stop, since I was really sensitive. She spat out the load into a tissue, and we got cleaned up.
I want to repeat, but the other two looking promising, too. Maybe, I'll let MMS pick for me next time.
Before you ask, this is not RL Sasa. IYKYK.
-
07-16-25 18:42 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 636Details would be nice.
What did you pay? They have a website with the ability to book a specific masuesse - https://www.rainbowdayspa.com/copy-of-bookamy-1.
Originally Posted by TerminatHer7
[View Original Post]
Is the girl you saw on the website?
-
07-16-25 16:43 #11013Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Rainbow Massage in Rancho Palos Verdes
So I'm in southern California on a work trip not a lot of places around the certain area but damn I found this gem. If you live in LA it's definitely worth a little bit of a drive even though it's not that far. Her name was Apple but dude I was all about her melons. Gorgeous little Asian girl, short big titties and a pretty decent ass. Massage was better than I expected but usually find that in smaller cities they really go all out because they want to hook the regulars. Consider me hooked because she gave a good firm Rob and I loved her inner thigh massage. She start on one side of the leg rub right into my groin then grab the boys and massage them for a while. Did this for about 10 minutes flip me over and I was hard as a rock. I gave her tip and she gave my tip a good cat bath before putting the cover on. After some nice little BJ action she got on top lean dance I could suck those melons and I pounded her from the bottom. Finished up gave me a little kiss goodbye introduced me to another girl I didn't catch her name but definitely worth a repeat.
-
07-16-25 14:18 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 218Usually on the 1st and 15th of every month.
Originally Posted by SeaHawks22
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 11:22 #11011Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 58TA lineup
I'm going to be in the area for a day the first eeek in August. When do they change their lineup?
-
07-16-25 10:51 #11010Regular Member

Posts: 16$. 40 = $140
Sorry from where I from $. 40 means $140 !! I guess maybe it was just East Coast thing. Sorry about the confusion.
Originally Posted by Ickaruss
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 08:53 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 142You got hooked up I think
I think he tipped 160 and 40 for the house (45 minutes)??
Originally Posted by Ickaruss
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 07:51 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 1251Shorthand crap
I don't get the odd shorthand. Somehow guys think it makes sense that a decimal before a number means 100 or some other odd shit. IMHO, 140 is clear whereas $. 40 is not.
Originally Posted by Optional
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





