Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 7467
-
07-29-25 15:50 #6972Senior Member

Posts: 265Gina
I am thinking on seeing her and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. Just don't want to get busted. Thanks.
-
07-27-25 19:52 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 476Brandi Leigh
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/340997948032
Attempted to meet, initially excellent back and forth comms and set up. Once I got there, she then seemed paranoid and was asking if I was ok with dogs. I responded "yeah np" but autocorrect changed it to "yeah no". Which I told her, but she had already gone on some delusional rant. Then I asked her to open the side door since it was check in time and didn't want the staff to ask questions. She refused, saying she wasn't wearing any pants and if i wasn't ok with it, then i can just leave. I did go through the lobby, of course got questioned but made it to her room and found out she told me just to leave. Which is somewhat better than just being flat ghosted when I got there, but not much so. Her room was also about 10 feet from the side door I was parked at.
I then tried Keke as a backup plan but she wanted 200 for a qv and sent a meth head picture. Yikes.
-
07-26-25 12:25 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 82Karolina
Anyone have experience / info on Karolina now advertising on Eros? Thanks.
-
07-26-25 10:01 #6969Senior Member

Posts: 406Shelby on Rubranking
Geez, how dumb are they. Saw an add for a beautiful woman "Shelby" on Rubranknings. Included in her bio was a snapchat I'd (shelbyville112), Checking that out you see a snapchat profile for a guy "Zeeshan Ali Jaffery". Smh.
Be safe. Do your research.
-B.
-
07-25-25 07:16 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 99Laura tryst
Idk where to begin. What part of chs you going to be in? Chs. Later she says park circle. I said no hotels in that area. She says mt pleasant can you meet at 2?;. I say bridge side or 526? Because traffic can be a headache. She later says ok Charleston a headache? This goes. On from 9 am to 1300. Probably some 300 lb fat guy giving us the run around. SMH.
-
07-23-25 19:39 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 871Cali
I've seen her a lot. Never paid a deposit. I'd see her again tmrw.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 09:48 #6966Senior Member

Posts: 51I haven't seen either one but I do know Cali Babi has been reviewed her before Laura is not my type and Cali Babi wants a dep for a first visit and I stay away from any that require a dep.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 08:18 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 99Just wondering
Laura from tryst visiting anybody have intel? Also Cali Babi but on reviews doesn't seem to have enough. Inbox me if you want thanks.
-
07-19-25 16:53 #6964Senior Member

Posts: 80Hmm, interesting. Hadn't seen her on Seeking, but that's because I use a different age range parameter and she didn't pop up. Her pics definitely give her a more "Girl next door (ish), UTR" type look.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
She pulled her ads down from STG as of today.Last edited by Zionmystic; 07-19-25 at 17:05. Reason: additional info
-
07-18-25 19:06 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 144This profile on seeking
-
07-18-25 17:39 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 144She has or had an account on seeking where she claimed to just be traveling through as a starving artist living in an RV. She then gave an address for a no tell motel like the latinas use. Did not try as that was not what I was looking for at the time. That was over a year ago. Maybe even two years ago. She pops up every few months on both STG and Seeking around the same time.
Originally Posted by Zionmystic
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 15:02 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 80
Originally Posted by PRLover
[View Original Post]
Makes me wonder if someone isn't just trying to grab numbers. Hmmmm.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 09:53 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 51Same for me sent text like add asks for and only got crickets the pics got my attention as well and she looks like good time.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 05:39 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 871Those tits got my attention as well. I sent a few messages, but never heard back.
Originally Posted by Zionmystic
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 21:59 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 80Tgtbt?
Have seen this post on and off this month. Overall looks good (the obvious cutting scars on the thighs not withstanding). Anyone have intel?
As always stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/540388337216











Reply With Quote




