Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 499 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 7471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by PRLover  [View Original Post]
    Same for me sent text like add asks for and only got crickets the pics got my attention as well and she looks like good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Those tits got my attention as well. I sent a few messages, but never heard back.
    Makes me wonder if someone isn't just trying to grab numbers. Hmmmm.

  2. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Those tits got my attention as well. I sent a few messages, but never heard back.
    Same for me sent text like add asks for and only got crickets the pics got my attention as well and she looks like good time.

  3. #6959
    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this post on and off this month. Overall looks good (the obvious cutting scars on the thighs not withstanding). Anyone have intel?

    As always stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/540388337216
    Those tits got my attention as well. I sent a few messages, but never heard back.

  4. #6958

    Tgtbt?

    Have seen this post on and off this month. Overall looks good (the obvious cutting scars on the thighs not withstanding). Anyone have intel?

    As always stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/540388337216

  5. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockGame  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend and I are iso of a voyeur to sit in a chair, and watch us. Absolutely no physical contact with us, but you could do as you please alone. M or F or couple. Will meet at an upscale hotel. PM if interested.
    Three days later and no reply?

  6. #6956
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimStickins  [View Original Post]
    Tried to start a new thread for hotel Latinas but I think I didn't do it right. So I will just leave a review. Visited a listcrawler Latina in Summerville.

    Face: Aged mid 50's.

    Tits: Big and firm. They were nice.

    Ass: big and firm. It was a nice ass.

    Body: Short and thick but ok.

    Interior hotel room. Had incent sticks burning. Bed was used. She did not shower before I got there. Slight body oder. Started CBJ soft until dick got hard. She then rode for a minute. This is were I got limited titty touching. Then she turned for doggy. I was able to pretend she was mid thirties in doggy. Her ass seemed built for it like it had grab hold handles. This got me throbbing hard till I busted. Then she rolled over and saw the face again. Very business. $. 50 30 minutes in and out. Will not repeat. If you are an ass and doggy style person may be ok. I've added the advertised pic and a google pic that kinda represents actual.
    Good report and exactly the info we all need. The latinas are hit and miss. I usually ask for a recent pic after I am on my way and sometimes they send an accurate pic. If they send me an obvious fake pic, I sometimes cancel on them. Why catfish someone?

  7. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockGame  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend and I are iso of a voyeur to sit in a chair, and watch us. Absolutely no physical contact with us, but you could do as you please alone. M or F or couple. Will meet at an upscale hotel. PM if interested.
    I'm interested. W /55 in shape.

  8. #6954

    Hotel Latina Summerville

    Tried to start a new thread for hotel Latinas but I think I didn't do it right. So I will just leave a review. Visited a listcrawler Latina in Summerville.

    Face: Aged mid 50's.

    Tits: Big and firm. They were nice.

    Ass: big and firm. It was a nice ass.

    Body: Short and thick but ok.

    Interior hotel room. Had incent sticks burning. Bed was used. She did not shower before I got there. Slight body oder. Started CBJ soft until dick got hard. She then rode for a minute. This is were I got limited titty touching. Then she turned for doggy. I was able to pretend she was mid thirties in doggy. Her ass seemed built for it like it had grab hold handles. This got me throbbing hard till I busted. Then she rolled over and saw the face again. Very business. $. 50 30 minutes in and out. Will not repeat. If you are an ass and doggy style person may be ok. I've added the advertised pic and a google pic that kinda represents actual.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1037.jpeg‎   IMG_1038.jpg‎  

  9. #6953

    ISO voyeur

    Girlfriend and I are iso of a voyeur to sit in a chair, and watch us. Absolutely no physical contact with us, but you could do as you please alone. M or F or couple. Will meet at an upscale hotel. PM if interested.

  10. #6952
    I am interested but can't find her add can anyone post it of PM me her contact info please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah $250/ hour is great. Honestly, I never paid her more than 300 and I would wear out her back door almost every time.

  11. #6951
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSternn  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a rate cut. Looks good too depending on how much them pics are edited. The BF still hanging around?
    Yeah $250/ hour is great. Honestly, I never paid her more than 300 and I would wear out her back door almost every time.

  12. #6950

    Summerville Couple

    What's the deal with the couple advertising on STG for doubles with the hot looking Latina girl? The guy seems like a wisea at at through text. Their minimum $$ has been cut a few times.

  13. #6949
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost positive that's her. I've been receiving those texts as well. I guess for the last couple months I've been talking to her since she got back together and she got out of jail. She's living in one of those shit hole hotels on Ashley P.
    Definitely a rate cut. Looks good too depending on how much them pics are edited. The BF still hanging around?

  14. #6948
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer  [View Original Post]
    Got this from another Senior trying to do his homework. Is this actually her?

    Anyone else getting these messages?

    Or is this that same scammer that took over her Tryst account before it got removed?
    I'm almost positive that's her. I've been receiving those texts as well. I guess for the last couple months I've been talking to her since she got back together and she got out of jail. She's living in one of those shit hole hotels on Ashley P.

  15. #6947

    Sexxxii Jessiii

    Got this from another Senior trying to do his homework. Is this actually her?

    Anyone else getting these messages?

    Or is this that same scammer that took over her Tryst account before it got removed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250709_100038_Talkatone.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape