Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 7473
-
07-18-25 19:06 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 144This profile on seeking
-
07-18-25 17:39 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 144She has or had an account on seeking where she claimed to just be traveling through as a starving artist living in an RV. She then gave an address for a no tell motel like the latinas use. Did not try as that was not what I was looking for at the time. That was over a year ago. Maybe even two years ago. She pops up every few months on both STG and Seeking around the same time.
Originally Posted by Zionmystic
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 15:02 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 80
Originally Posted by PRLover
[View Original Post]
Makes me wonder if someone isn't just trying to grab numbers. Hmmmm.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 09:53 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 51Same for me sent text like add asks for and only got crickets the pics got my attention as well and she looks like good time.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 05:39 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 872Those tits got my attention as well. I sent a few messages, but never heard back.
Originally Posted by Zionmystic
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 21:59 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 80Tgtbt?
Have seen this post on and off this month. Overall looks good (the obvious cutting scars on the thighs not withstanding). Anyone have intel?
As always stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/540388337216
-
07-15-25 14:20 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 1202Three days later and no reply?
Originally Posted by GameCockGame
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 14:19 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 1202Good report and exactly the info we all need. The latinas are hit and miss. I usually ask for a recent pic after I am on my way and sometimes they send an accurate pic. If they send me an obvious fake pic, I sometimes cancel on them. Why catfish someone?
Originally Posted by SlimStickins
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 09:04 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm interested. W /55 in shape.
Originally Posted by GameCockGame
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 15:42 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 90Hotel Latina Summerville
Tried to start a new thread for hotel Latinas but I think I didn't do it right. So I will just leave a review. Visited a listcrawler Latina in Summerville.
Face: Aged mid 50's.
Tits: Big and firm. They were nice.
Ass: big and firm. It was a nice ass.
Body: Short and thick but ok.
Interior hotel room. Had incent sticks burning. Bed was used. She did not shower before I got there. Slight body oder. Started CBJ soft until dick got hard. She then rode for a minute. This is were I got limited titty touching. Then she turned for doggy. I was able to pretend she was mid thirties in doggy. Her ass seemed built for it like it had grab hold handles. This got me throbbing hard till I busted. Then she rolled over and saw the face again. Very business. $. 50 30 minutes in and out. Will not repeat. If you are an ass and doggy style person may be ok. I've added the advertised pic and a google pic that kinda represents actual.
-
07-12-25 14:53 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 71ISO voyeur
Girlfriend and I are iso of a voyeur to sit in a chair, and watch us. Absolutely no physical contact with us, but you could do as you please alone. M or F or couple. Will meet at an upscale hotel. PM if interested.
-
07-11-25 09:55 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 51I am interested but can't find her add can anyone post it of PM me her contact info please.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 19:08 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 872Yeah $250/ hour is great. Honestly, I never paid her more than 300 and I would wear out her back door almost every time.
Originally Posted by MrSternn
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 11:08 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 426Summerville Couple
What's the deal with the couple advertising on STG for doubles with the hot looking Latina girl? The guy seems like a wisea at at through text. Their minimum $$ has been cut a few times.
-
07-09-25 17:23 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 345Definitely a rate cut. Looks good too depending on how much them pics are edited. The BF still hanging around?
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






