Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28205

    Not entirely

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Not interested in arguing but that's a dumb comparison.

    I stand by my statement, with the obvious caveat that if you are showing symptoms you shouldn't engage in activity. Most of the time you will be fine.
    I say this in a purely educational manner. If you are 'shedding' meaning you are asymptomatic you can still transfer the disease. Washing can help but it isn't full proof. Some folks may get some prodromal symptoms like itching or tingling while shedding but not always. You can still engage in sexual activity totally bare and be safe from transmitting but you have to be very educated on the subject and know your body very well.

  2. #28204
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    This is the same argument they use for people who are positive for HIV. Or for dudes who are post-op women / females. If a provider did that to us. We would lose our shit too.

    TD820 - you are doing the right thing. Sorry it happened to you. But you are doing the right thing.
    Not interested in arguing but that's a dumb comparison.

    I stand by my statement, with the obvious caveat that if you are showing symptoms you shouldn't engage in activity. Most of the time you will be fine.

  3. #28203

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by FortySix&Two  [View Original Post]
    Would you have her contact link?
    This April?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/752053671233

  4. #28202

    Bexley

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyMan177  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/bexley-111

    Bexley is a curvy brunette. Very pretty with a nice body. She (along with her friend Jessica) are my go-tos in the Raleigh area. She provides a non-rushed GFE experience in a extremely nice setting. She changed her name due to privacy concerns. She has a day job and did not want to show her face in her profile pics. I did not see her in previous years. But she told me that she lost a substantial amount of weight. Pics in the Bexley profile are recent.
    Saw her several times when she was in the Charlotte area, and never had a bad visit.

  5. #28201

    Que

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Whelp, that is close enough for me. Between that and the law -- I'm out too!! It's not like the selection out here is worth that much risk.

    Stay safe out there fellas!!
    What happened boss?

  6. #28200

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Listed on Tryst and Eros. She's got reviews on TER, so I thought I'd try to meet her. Should have known better, but tried to contact her and set up a meet. She wanted a deposit, and although I very seldom ever go for it, I did this time. Asked for confirmation 2 days before we were scheduled to meet, got radio silence. Finally heard back about 15 minutes before we were supposed to meet

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattmonroe
    Given that a monthly membership is either $30 or writing 2 reviews per month, I wonder how many of the reviews on TER are fake and being submitted just by guys who want to maintain a free membership. Personally I'd take some of them with a grain of salt.

  7. #28199

    Katt Monroe. Avoid

    Listed on Tryst and Eros. She's got reviews on TER, so I thought I'd try to meet her. Should have known better, but tried to contact her and set up a meet. She wanted a deposit, and although I very seldom ever go for it, I did this time. Asked for confirmation 2 days before we were scheduled to meet, got radio silence. Finally heard back about 15 minutes before we were supposed to meet on the day of and she attempted to postpone to the next day. Said it was because she couldn't get a room. I asked if we could instead just meet later in the day, and she suggested noon. I agreed, and then got no further response from her. I asked her to please return my deposit knowing full well that she wouldn't, and I haven't been wrong about that. Maybe someone else can vouch for her, but I am not that guy. If she'd return the deposit and at least provide some explanation, then I'd just let it go. But, I guess this is a lesson learned.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattmonroe

  8. #28198
    Quote Originally Posted by Billinokid  [View Original Post]
    I'll second your description. A good clean girl all around, safe fun was had. Will dream again.
    Yeah same here.

  9. #28197

    Recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Hey yall she is looking for new regs.

    So if you're interested send me for number.

    She is a fun, bubbly, legit spinner type who is easy to get along with and clean !

    No signs of demons or nasty room
    I'll second your description. A good clean girl all around, safe fun was had. Will dream again.

  10. #28196

    Looking for recommendations

    Hi, I am trying to find a dream with 36 DD or bigger. Can anyone recommend a safe clean option? Private message me. Thanks.

  11. #28195

    Ignore this man

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Not to downplay, but not a big deal. Go get Rx for it and take it as prescribed.
    This is the same argument they use for people who are positive for HIV. Or for dudes who are post-op women / females. If a provider did that to us. We would lose our shit too.

    TD820 - you are doing the right thing. Sorry it happened to you. But you are doing the right thing.

  12. #28194
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    I've been in and out of the game and I wish I could tell you the exact woman but I ended up getting HSV2.

    So I guess I'm out of the game for good because I can't be spreading this shit around. Sometimes it's not visible for years so I'd advise everyone of my fellow mongers to get get tested next time at the doctor.

    That dude signing off.
    Not to downplay, but not a big deal. Go get Rx for it and take it as prescribed.

  13. #28193

    Alanis. Great dream

    Dreamed of Alanis (Hispanic) from Tryst.

    30 min.

    Kissing.

    DATY.

    DATA.

    BBJ.

    RCG.

    CG.

    Clean room, clean girl. Very petite and better than pics imo. Perfect bubbly ass. Low Key. Will repeat.

  14. #28192

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Friendly reminder to avoid this one. She's a violent thief and a dog: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190177113
    Chime in more please. What happened.

  15. #28191

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentFoot357  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream a couple weeks ago. Her pics. Don't do her justice. Comes were quick. While location wasn't great there was no issues with hangers. Her donations were great. When for a 1/2 hr. In the dream. Was out in 15 but not disappointed in the least. She promised a top 3 BBJ in dream. I will say she delivered. Lm already planning a return.
    Would you have her contact link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape