Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 30812
-
07-19-25 23:58 #28217Senior Member

Posts: 57Asymptomatic shedding
This is completely wrong and have no idea why you'd so confidently spew something you haven't done 5 minutes of research into. Genital HSV-2 can have a shedding rate of over 30% during the first year of infection. Most of this will be asymptomatic. Even after 10 years, it can be over 15%.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 18:16 #28216Senior Member

Posts: 69Curious
Top 3 compared to who exactly? Because if she's not in the realm of Peaches or Renae (dunno if you've ever had the pleasure of experiencing them) then IMO she's just yapping LOL.
Originally Posted by SilentFoot357
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 16:17 #28215Senior Member

Posts: 578Not entirely
I say this in a purely educational manner. If you are 'shedding' meaning you are asymptomatic you can still transfer the disease. Washing can help but it isn't full proof. Some folks may get some prodromal symptoms like itching or tingling while shedding but not always. You can still engage in sexual activity totally bare and be safe from transmitting but you have to be very educated on the subject and know your body very well.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 15:01 #28214Senior Member

Posts: 137Not interested in arguing but that's a dumb comparison.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
I stand by my statement, with the obvious caveat that if you are showing symptoms you shouldn't engage in activity. Most of the time you will be fine.
-
07-19-25 03:11 #28213Senior Member

Posts: 140April
This April?
Originally Posted by FortySix&Two
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/752053671233
-
07-18-25 23:42 #28212Senior Member

Posts: 265Bexley
Saw her several times when she was in the Charlotte area, and never had a bad visit.
Originally Posted by IndyMan177
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 22:08 #28211Senior Member

Posts: 77Que
What happened boss?
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 21:04 #28210Senior Member

Posts: 121Ter
Given that a monthly membership is either $30 or writing 2 reviews per month, I wonder how many of the reviews on TER are fake and being submitted just by guys who want to maintain a free membership. Personally I'd take some of them with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 16:50 #28209Senior Member

Posts: 136Katt Monroe. Avoid
Listed on Tryst and Eros. She's got reviews on TER, so I thought I'd try to meet her. Should have known better, but tried to contact her and set up a meet. She wanted a deposit, and although I very seldom ever go for it, I did this time. Asked for confirmation 2 days before we were scheduled to meet, got radio silence. Finally heard back about 15 minutes before we were supposed to meet on the day of and she attempted to postpone to the next day. Said it was because she couldn't get a room. I asked if we could instead just meet later in the day, and she suggested noon. I agreed, and then got no further response from her. I asked her to please return my deposit knowing full well that she wouldn't, and I haven't been wrong about that. Maybe someone else can vouch for her, but I am not that guy. If she'd return the deposit and at least provide some explanation, then I'd just let it go. But, I guess this is a lesson learned.
https://tryst.link/escort/kattmonroe
-
07-18-25 16:02 #28208Senior Member

Posts: 274Yeah same here.
Originally Posted by Billinokid
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 13:19 #28207Senior Member

Posts: 69Recommend.
I'll second your description. A good clean girl all around, safe fun was had. Will dream again.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 12:39 #28206Regular Member

Posts: 15Looking for recommendations
Hi, I am trying to find a dream with 36 DD or bigger. Can anyone recommend a safe clean option? Private message me. Thanks.
-
07-18-25 05:51 #28205Senior Member

Posts: 243Ignore this man
This is the same argument they use for people who are positive for HIV. Or for dudes who are post-op women / females. If a provider did that to us. We would lose our shit too.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
TD820 - you are doing the right thing. Sorry it happened to you. But you are doing the right thing.
-
07-18-25 00:37 #28204Senior Member

Posts: 137Not to downplay, but not a big deal. Go get Rx for it and take it as prescribed.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 20:34 #28203Regular Member

Posts: 9Alanis. Great dream
Dreamed of Alanis (Hispanic) from Tryst.
30 min.
Kissing.
DATY.
DATA.
BBJ.
RCG.
CG.
Clean room, clean girl. Very petite and better than pics imo. Perfect bubbly ass. Low Key. Will repeat.











Reply With Quote






