Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 733 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10627

    Ashley Fires

    Anyone had any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5773935.htm?cat=1

    Her assistance said $$14 for 60 min and $$17 for 90.

    She has a fat ass and does porn.

  2. #10626
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, just a quick heads up. Latina chica Alysia Ansen is back in Hawaii. She was here last week, had to cut her tour short, but is back. She's GFE / PSE and I highly recommend.

    Review in White Girls in the 808. She's having problems logging into her PD account, but here's a link to an older Tryst account.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/AlysiaAnesen

    She's also brought a friend and will report when I see her.

    Her friend is getting her ads up. Senior members DM me for details and a number.
    I saw a super hot 22 year old with the same digits in California. They texted me menu prices went for high dollar PSE. It was the girl in the pictures but no kissing no BJ and barely rubbing my dick on her leg no penetration. Oh and the agency sent me to the wrong hotel room.

    Here was my last review of this stable.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33574-Bareback-Beauties&p=7037571&viewfull=1#post7037571

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33574-Bareback-Beauties&p=7089828&viewfull=1#post7089828

  3. #10625
    Quote Originally Posted by DashingD  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all I'm new here from LA.

    Is it normal for all the girls to ask for deposit before meeting? 90% of the girls I've messaged have asked this, wondering if it's the norm. Cause back in LA deposit beforehand means definite scam. And I've fallen victim before, not trying to again.

    Trying to find where the legit providers are. Any help appreciated ty.
    Look to see if some of the women You're familiar with in L. A. Travel to Hawaii. Many do.

  4. #10624

    Looking for

    Visiting Honolulu. Looking for a provider or massage therapist with a big ass. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

  5. #10623

    Scammer Beware!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I deleted your screenshots because you need to redact the phone number.

    A2

  6. #10622

    Currently, she in SFO

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Aiko4Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, for me that link leads to: "No such page exists".

  7. #10621

    Back to the mainland already

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, for me that link leads to: "No such page exists".
    She left on Tuesday. Back to her hometown. Sometimes, when there are school vacations, she comes out for a week or two. She is about the best massage therapist I've ever been to and super sexy in this old guy's eyes. I have not known her to be an "escort. " She did, however, get completely naked and take care of me very nicely. I didn't ever ask for or receive full service, though. https://www.slixa.com/hawaii/hawaii/aikofbsm She will also sometimes go by Emiko Yoshida. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9960678-382986.

  8. #10620
    Quote Originally Posted by MattK1991  [View Original Post]
    Folks, try her. She is not a clock watcher and her services are awesome!

    Nuru massage and services are great. YMMV.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Aiko4Wellness
    Unfortunately, for me that link leads to: "No such page exists".

  9. #10619

    Legit provider from California

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Pandoraa

    https://tryst.link/escort/toxicivy

    She is built like her photos and is super chill. I met her in California about 2 years ago, easy setup since I met her girlfriend as well.

    I went for the hour date with iPhone video recording. And some of her EXTRAS, and she delivered like a champ.

    She will drain ever drop 💦 from yr system.

    Have fun Men.

  10. #10618

    AikoWellness

    Folks, try her. She is not a clock watcher and her services are awesome!

    Nuru massage and services are great. YMMV.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Aiko4Wellness

  11. #10617
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    In another thread, I recently posted a link to a documentary about the Mustang Ranch brothel, and in that video a very old provider was recognized as the most popular provider (even though there were much younger and attractive providers available).
    Small correction to my prior post: the very old provider was recognized as "one of" the brothel's most popular providers, not specifically as "the" most popular.

  12. #10616
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyIntent  [View Original Post]
    There's a kink for everything, so I guess she fits someone's criteria.
    Yes, there are many porn videos with old women, so there's a niche market for it.

    In another thread, I recently posted a link to a documentary about the Mustang Ranch brothel, and in that video a very old provider was recognized as the most popular provider (even though there were much younger and attractive providers available). The reasons being that some older customers were more comfortable with an older woman, and the older woman best knew how to emotionally care for old customers and make them feel good about themselves. Freedom of choice.

  13. #10615
    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/fromthisnight

    Curious if there's actually people in here who has come in contact with this HazMat Biodegraded piece of rubbish? LOL.
    There's a kink for everything, so I guess she fits someone's criteria.

  14. #10614

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/fromthisnight

    Curious if there's actually people in here who has come in contact with this HazMat Biodegraded piece of rubbish? LOL.
    I have thae same question. I see her all over the sites and am in disbelief that she's out there. Guess something for everyone!

  15. #10613

    Just for fun inquiry

    https://tryst.link/escort/fromthisnight

    Curious if there's actually people in here who has come in contact with this HazMat Biodegraded piece of rubbish? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape