Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 167 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 2500
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1990

    Standard Nuru included

    Quote Originally Posted by Genbua  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been back to ROM for ages but the price they told me should be including everything right? Or we need to get extra for donations.
    Yes, they quote all-in rate for standard nuru. Some girls you can negotiate extras if there's mutual interest.

  2. #1989

    Apple at ROM

    Was in town Friday so I swung by ROM to see Apple. Might just be me but for the higher prices there, I expect a little more than your average rub and tug but my last few visits here have been overall disappointing. Don't get me wrong, service has been decent but basically the same service that I get at standard places. And whatever happened to pride in appearance? Apple came in wearing a pink T-Shirt that looked like she either slept in it or dug it our from the bottom of the hamper with dirty sweat shorts on, no make-up and hair pulled back. Massage was relaxing and release was pretty standard. It does appear as though she recently had some man-mades installed and they looked great. You can tell she had these properly done, not a garage surgery like some of the other girls here. It was also hot as hell in the room. Overall it just seemed like an over-priced rub and tug.

  3. #1988
    I haven't been back to ROM for ages but the price they told me should be including everything right? Or we need to get extra for donations.

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Janet is busty Latina mid 20's. She's thicker but great hourglass and busty in all the right places. Cool girl, good massage. Will repeat.

    Hazel is an ATF. Mid 20's latina. Very athletic smoke show of a body. Great skin, pretty face, and really sexy. Cool girl. Probably my #2 overall girl.

    Milan is my #1 ATF. Mid 20's petite viet. For me, she has elite hotness. I know some folks say she maybe a little cold initially but I don't see it.

    Tasha is 20's not thin but not thick white. Cool girl, puts in some effort but no repeat for me really just due to liking latinas and asians more in general.

    Monica is probably late 20's latina. Another cool chick but little bustier than I prefer. I know alot of guys like her though so don't let me dissuade you. She is fun.

    Need to see Vanessa. Heard positive reviews so far.

  4. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by Linfeeramm  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa quoted me $$$ for FS in DMs on IG. And she's the only chick I'd personally book rn in OC, because I'm into petite chicks and she posted her full face and everything (unlike these other chicks scared for their lives or some shit to show us what they look like? Vanessa flaunts it). Just my two cents.
    I'm assuming that's her tip, especially since Angel Touch has such high door rates. Did she share any other prices for just Nuru?

  5. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleParty  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing their lineups for a while, only interested in Vanessa tbh but after reading this I'm a bit hesitant to check them out, if I'm calculating right that's $$$ in total? In my experience, you can get a lot more at ROM for almost $ less.
    Vanessa quoted me $$$ for FS in DMs on IG. And she's the only chick I'd personally book rn in OC, because I'm into petite chicks and she posted her full face and everything (unlike these other chicks scared for their lives or some shit to show us what they look like? Vanessa flaunts it). Just my two cents.

  6. #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo7643  [View Original Post]
    Which one did you end up choosing and how did it go for you?
    Hazel clarified that she doesn't do FS. $$$ only for nuru / HJ finish (I didn't even get as far as clarifying if it's HJ or BJ finish because if it isn't FS I'm not interested).

    I didn't go to Vanessa either. Just can't justify paying these prices when we're all 2 hrs away from TJ. I'm just driving down later and clapping a few chicks at Hong Kong for half the price and down. Even threesomes down there are cheaper than 1 hr nuru and no FS with Hazel lmfao.

  7. #1984

    ROM girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.

    Thanks.
    Janet is busty Latina mid 20's. She's thicker but great hourglass and busty in all the right places. Cool girl, good massage. Will repeat.

    Hazel is an ATF. Mid 20's latina. Very athletic smoke show of a body. Great skin, pretty face, and really sexy. Cool girl. Probably my #2 overall girl.

    Milan is my #1 ATF. Mid 20's petite viet. For me, she has elite hotness. I know some folks say she maybe a little cold initially but I don't see it.

    Tasha is 20's not thin but not thick white. Cool girl, puts in some effort but no repeat for me really just due to liking latinas and asians more in general.

    Monica is probably late 20's latina. Another cool chick but little bustier than I prefer. I know alot of guys like her though so don't let me dissuade you. She is fun.

    Need to see Vanessa. Heard positive reviews so far.

  8. #1983

    Saga Brea (Wellness)

    Anyone got any intel on this location in Brea / La Habra or seen any of the providers there? Seen their ig page for a while but idk if good enough to take the plunge.

    Not sure if its work checking out, tho Vivi is on my list.

  9. #1982

    OCWellness

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo7643  [View Original Post]
    Booked with Irina at OCWellness. I booked pretty late at night because I had the itch. The girls that I wanted weren't available and so I booked with Irina because the photos of her looked hot. Arrived at 9:45. I do not think the photos are her, but are close resemblance. She has red hair, nice tits, and a nice ass. She is new to OC Wellness. She barely speaks any English and is from Mexico. We had to use Google Translate for the transaction and some portion of the session. I requested just nuru, and she quoted me a high price. Still bit the bullet as I was already there, but should of negotiated for a lower price. I would not book with her again personally. Some of my cons is that she wouldn't let me suck her tits and did not put much effort into the HJ portion of the session. Ended up just using my own hand and touching her as she rubbed my chest. She seems nice though and so YMMV. Would probably help if I spoke Spanish haha..
    Been seeing their lineups for a while, only interested in Vanessa tbh but after reading this I'm a bit hesitant to check them out, if I'm calculating right that's $$$ in total? In my experience, you can get a lot more at ROM for almost $ less.

  10. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo7643  [View Original Post]
    Booked with Irina at OCWellness. I booked pretty late at night because I had the itch. The girls that I wanted weren't available and so I booked with Irina because the photos of her looked hot. Arrived at 9:45. I do not think the photos are her, but are close resemblance. She has red hair, nice tits, and a nice ass. She is new to OC Wellness. She barely speaks any English and is from Mexico. We had to use Google Translate for the transaction and some portion of the session. I requested just nuru, and she quoted me a high price. Still bit the bullet as I was already there, but should of negotiated for a lower price. I would not book with her again personally. Some of my cons is that she wouldn't let me suck her tits and did not put much effort into the HJ portion of the session. Ended up just using my own hand and touching her as she rubbed my chest. She seems nice though and so YMMV. Would probably help if I spoke Spanish haha.

    Damage: . 7 door fee for 45 minutes, $ $ . 3 for nuru which is crazy imo. But also it was late so maybe that's why she charged me that much? Not sure.
    You pretty much just described my experience at the old / original Angel Touch. At least you got some sort of HJ. I won't go back unless someone I already know is working there.

  11. #1980

    Bebecitapeliroja (Irina) at Oc Wellness

    Booked with Irina at OCWellness. I booked pretty late at night because I had the itch. The girls that I wanted weren't available and so I booked with Irina because the photos of her looked hot. Arrived at 9:45. I do not think the photos are her, but are close resemblance. She has red hair, nice tits, and a nice ass. She is new to OC Wellness. She barely speaks any English and is from Mexico. We had to use Google Translate for the transaction and some portion of the session. I requested just nuru, and she quoted me a high price. Still bit the bullet as I was already there, but should of negotiated for a lower price. I would not book with her again personally. Some of my cons is that she wouldn't let me suck her tits and did not put much effort into the HJ portion of the session. Ended up just using my own hand and touching her as she rubbed my chest. She seems nice though and so YMMV. Would probably help if I spoke Spanish haha.

    Damage: . 7 door fee for 45 minutes, $ $ . 3 for nuru which is crazy imo. But also it was late so maybe that's why she charged me that much? Not sure.

  12. #1979

    Going rate at Angels / OC Wellness & Haven (aside from the house fees)

    Other than the house fees, can anyone report what's the avg going rate for 45 m or 1 hr at OC Wellness and Haven these days? Of course this might change from girl to girl and there are also extras, but I'm talking the avg normal rate without extras)?

  13. #1978
    Quote Originally Posted by Linfeeramm  [View Original Post]
    Yeah actually strangely my other IG account got deactivated, I guess for following all these chicks in the scene?

    It's a burner IG bro. I'm not going to follow these girls on my main IG, what kind of dumb shit is that lmao.

    I just made another IG and followed all the same chicks.

    Both Vanessa and Hazel responded. Both quoted $$$ for FS, and they both gave their schedule. It wasn't because I was fresh that they didn't respond; they were just super busy (very popular bodies I guess).

    Not sure which one I need to see first / sob.
    Which one did you end up choosing and how did it go for you?

  14. #1977
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfaboy  [View Original Post]
    How did you change your user name?
    Just sent a request to change username, which you can do in the report section or look at the FAQ.

  15. #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo7643  [View Original Post]
    Also it helps when your insta account isn't fresh and you follow multiple people in the scene and have some followers LOL.
    How did you change your user name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape