Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 7496
-
08-06-25 12:49 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 84Question about Tower
I occasionally stop in Tower News to buy scratch tickets. Twice in the past month, at different times of day, I saw the same girl in the back by the magazines talking to customers. My question is: Are girls now working the peep booths in the back like they used to do in the old Combat Zone where most of the peep shows had ladies offering their services as soon as they opened in the morning?
-
08-06-25 10:43 #7375Banned Member

Posts: 128Social security
Had business at the ssdi office. Saw some crakwohre wrote "mike on the bike" on the bathroom wall LOL it's the fat one who writes on her legs all the time LOL after my appointment went to the shopping center across the street where some of the street walkers hang out along with some thugs and drug dealers then went onto the side streets by jays not too far away saw Ashley H pass by me with some monger in dodge van and saw brown tooth Mel get scooped by guy in white pick up truck. Saw Ashley B walking with some dude look like a cuddie. At the church it was dead. Police presence has been high since the shooting there. Crazy thing is I was off in the cut over there the night it happened. Glad I didn't get hit by strays. But look for Mike on the bike. He's the new pimp that can hook you up with girls even this new Cambodian girl who is super UTR. Ran into Brooke and she slurped on my dick making me cum in ecstasy. If you see her give her a shot. Hi ho silverrrrrr lmaooo.
-
07-30-25 20:45 #7374Regular Member

Posts: 10Where is Christina?
With the double d rack.
-
07-28-25 14:04 #7373Banned Member

Posts: 128Red, Ashley, Brooke, BigBackCynthia
First, I want to thank all the mongers (not naming any names but you all know who you are) who traded videos of some of Lowell's best BJ bissches. My favorite vid is of Lenee & her daughter taking turns on a Cambodian monger's dick while he eggs them on and they are laughing, taking hits of crack and saying random things like "you're not as good as me" and other shit like "like mother like daughter". Crazy fucking video. Watching it right now as I type this report.
Went out early today after my morning workout and saw Brown tooth Mel, Amanda, Jenna (not princess Jenna- haven't seen her in a while), Melody, saw a whole gang of dope boys and goons by Jay's with a bunch of crcakwohres all around them, Ashley B, Ashley H with a backpack, Stephanie C, the mulato Jazmine, and a whole bunch, saw BigBackCynthia aka BBC on Appleton Street running to the liquor store yelling "Mike" and she woke up some bum who was sleeping there and started french kissing him. LOL must be her new pimp / boyfriend. Hope he doesn't catch her cavities because I read they are contagious along with any mouth infections and her mouth is raggedy ASF. Didn't see anyone I wanted to get sloppy toppy from, so I went on my way.
On Saturday there were many street walkers out. Saw Ashley H, Ashley B, Julieanna, Stephanie C, Sabrina, Debbi, Brown tooth Mel, Kayleigh, Katy, Nikki (Nichola), Kaitlyn (the older one), Red (aka Kaitlyn the younger red headed one, she's out of jail, bought her some chips at the store and talked briefly), Patricia riding a bike, Amy Lynne, Tenisha (she got super fat), a spanish street walker at appleton liquor who tried to get me to do a date but she could barely speak English, Alicia G (she's skinny not fat Alicia), Jasmine, and Brooke yep it was a lot of them out and oh I almost forgot BigBackCynthia was by Tower News yelling at some black dude saying "I'm going to get my gang to fuck you up" LOL that shit had me ROTFLMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ended up getting some head from Brooke and damn she reminds me of that porn star Alexandra Quinn how she DT and slurped on my dick. My first time with her but I will def be repeating. Going to ask her if I can video her because that bisssshhhh loves to suck dick hahahahaha.
-
07-22-25 13:38 #7372Banned Member

Posts: 128Tuesday vs Saturday
Out and about today. Dry at first. Kept seeing guy in blue muscle car. But my technique isn't keep looping like his. My technique is post up at certain spots. But to each their own. If you want to keep driving around for two hours so be it LOL. But I'm like deer hunting or dear hunting LOL post up at hot spots where there are multiple views you know like fishing. Saw multiple girls at my spot I posted up at but didn't know any of these girls. They must be new or I must need new contacts LOL. Saw a girl almost all on the ground. Wasn't trying to pick her up but walked over there from my spot to check up on her. Thought she was brown tooth Mel but I remember Mel smokes crack not do Bobby Brown. I kept asking her are you ok and she finally snap out of it and said yes. Good because would hate if she died in front of me. Right after that I was out In front of lemon tree after getting some goodies when I see Cynthia walking towards me in blue jeans with sparkles on them. I cross the street because I don't date her anymore and I made a promise to stay away from her. See more girls over the past hour but I'm looking for Brit, Sue or Julianna. See Cynthia again by the park on Westford. She has on white shorts now instead of the blue jeans with sparkles LOL that means she did a date because she always changes clothes after dates LOL I almost succumb and pick her up for one of her best box blowjob but I resist. LOL. Addiction is a terrible thing. After that called it quits and decided to come out later on tonight with some meds for me and whoever wants to party.
But on Saturday that just passed ran into Julianna. Her hair is so fucking long it like comes down past her knees and she's so cute and cuddly and really young but legal young probably the youngest out there besides the alternative school girls but chilled with Julianna and she cut off some of her hair for me after I requested some. She's a sweetheart LOL Saturday was lit LOL.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9S5lTgyfT2c&pp
-
07-17-25 14:21 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 72She is great. Seen her out a few times recently but she does not seem to be working at the moment.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 16:21 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 278Could you please do me a favor and check your email. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 06:27 #7369Banned Member

Posts: 128Sue, Debbi, Stephanie, Barbie
Yesterday met a sexy tall slim WSW in front of the building most of the crack worhes hang at. She was standing on a stoop next to Cynthia, who had passed out, drooling I guess from the Bobby Brown she sniffs. The girls name is Sue and she long blonde hair blue eyes nice smile she may be the sexiest out there now IMHO, she's new, well new to me, never seen her and it's not the chubby sue who's been around forever with the weird ass voice sounding like she had Down syndrome. Talked briefly but couldn't date because I had something else to do.
Couldn't sleep this morning so went out about four this morning, saw Stephanie with some goons, saw Barbie, saw Debbi and gave her a hug, saw Cynthia riding on the back of motorcycle on coral street LOL was surprised they made it to his house without capsize from all the weight LOL he might have to repair his suspension LOL just joking of course. Was hoping to run into Brit or that sexy af girl Sue but it was no haps. Decided to try later on today after I get off work and get some special meds hopefully will run into Sue because want something new and sexy like her.
-
07-15-25 18:53 #7368Banned Member

Posts: 128BJ fiend
She loves to suck and swallow iykyk LOL and she allowed video. Anybody want to trade videos of Lowell best BJ bicchhes?
-
07-12-25 14:59 #7367Banned Member

Posts: 128Yep. How'd you know
Yep I stay there every night and have the girls riding me like hi ho silver. You should post more often but I guess the 3 posters can't resist coming out like rupaul on certain reports eh LOL met a new girl today by the shelter. Went to her room in the projects building 43 if remember the number correctly. She stays there with some grandpa that lets her do dates there she just tops him off every day. Says she can host during the day. Got some bomb head then fucked her ass for a good thirty minutes. I was on some meds so it took a while LOL. She has a phone and told me to hit her up anytime during the day. You all take it easy and have fun especially you millcitymonger mikenado and all the 3 post guys.
Originally Posted by MillCityMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 23:28 #7366Regular Member

Posts: 3Spend the night where? Jays?? LOL.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 17:06 #7365Banned Member

Posts: 128Tina
Saw lots of girls out this Friday. Was looking for sexy ass Brit but she was busy and the other girls didn't appeal to me. Was going to call it quits but ran into Tina by Jays. She's a sweet girl, very soft spoken and not ratchet acting. She gave a really nice BJ. Told her to come spend the night sometime. We have plans soon. Can't wait to rub her soft booty all night.
-
07-10-25 12:25 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 72Agreed with your statement, its been dry. Lots of them out there but they do not seem to be working. I hit Appleton, Summer, Westford, and Jays with nothing. Not sure if the workers have moved to a new location.
Originally Posted by NastySD
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 15:32 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 101The loop move?
Hey fellas! I've been around for a bit. I'm a recreational hobbyist. The kind that window shops more than anything and then eventually I get so horny have to pull the trigger. I kinda hope to find one that'll pressure me into it when I'm grabbing an escort and love the street girls who are pretty obvious. Mainly because I'm generally looking for a reason to fuck. I just need a lady to give it to me literally and figuratively.
Anyway, I've cruised a few times this week at like 10-midnight and 9 am - 11 am and I'm coming up deuces. There's also been pretty heavy LEO activity around Appleton and Westford. Anyone got a hot tip on a new loop to try? I'm coming up dry.
-
07-04-25 16:08 #7362Regular Member

Posts: 5The one that I really liked was an Ashley. She was dark haired, very thin, small boobs with pierced nipples. She gave a great BBBJ as well as took the D like a champ. Hooked up with her once and never seen her again. Another was Jenna. She gave an excellent BBBJ and had the tightest punanie I have ever had. There's another girl she's a little shorty and hangs out at the store sometimes. I don't know her name but, gave great head and took direction good. They have all seem to have disappeared.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



