Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 7496
-
07-03-25 15:41 #7361Banned Member

Posts: 128The bridge
Wow you never see them? Who are the ones who gave great head and took it like a champ? What time do you go out? Doesn't make sense because every time I go out at least one girl is out there. Which are the ones that gave great head and maybe you can get some fbs. Seen Alicia out today the skinny one not the chunky fat one who gives great DT, saw BBC aka Cynthia smoking crack with some goons then get scooped by the guy in the blue muscle car. The molatto girl was out, I don't know her name, but she's the one who some white guy was smoking crack in the parking lot with, you could see the crack pipe, saw Kay aka Karen with her plump fat ass, her hair is mad long. Hooked up with shorty who camps under the bridge close to the tracks again because I couldn't find the ones I really wanted so she's a great backup. She made me splash everywhere.
Originally Posted by MikeNado
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 12:14 #7360Regular Member

Posts: 5I wish I knew what Cynthia looked like. I would love to pick her up an fist that pussy. I'll tell you what, I'm disappointed that I can't find a regular. Every time I go out there I never see the ones that gave great head or took it like a champ. I'm too nervous to stop at the church I feel like LEO is watching.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 11:35 #7359Banned Member

Posts: 128Correction
I made a mistake it wasn't Ashley H it was Ashley G. There are so many Ashley's who do dates out there now and in the pass that if any guy has a daughter he should never name her Ashley unless he wants his daughter to be a LOL I think I've been with at least ten or more Ashley over my mongers years LOL.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
I forgot to say saw Red recently (she does the best reverse cowgirl) but she's locked up again. She has Facebook so been messaging her. Can't wait till she's out again. Nice tight pussy, excellent riding skills for her slim, sexy body.
Saw BigBackCynthia at Jays this morning surrounded by 8 goons. Think one of the guys was "murk" (not his real name but his brother is her new pimp) who fisted her at her old apartment on branch street. She's there everyday now selling that worn out snatch LOL. Saw Patty by the church. Her face is all broke out now I guess from picking her skin. She used to be so sexy. Saw Shannon recently but not today by the homeless shelter. Seen a few on the side street getting high (don't know their names never dated them and never will). Was looking for Brit with her sexy ass but couldn't find her so got some bomb head from the one who hangs out under the bridge. Oh saw brown tooth Mel around too. Just another day in Lowell street walker scene. Here's some pics.
-
06-27-25 09:33 #7358Banned Member

Posts: 128Brit
Saw Ashley H walking with an unattractive chubby sloppy WSW in black shorts and tan top who had marker writing on her legs. She's a butter face hooker with her hair in buns on both side of her head- they were by jays. Saw a molotto girl by Lemon tree. Saw a whole bunch surrounding the drug dealers grey suv by the church um and more I can't really recall. Got a superb blow job from Brit- the one with the chest tats and blond hair- not the other Brittany's (I know 3 others who all do dates). She's a sexy mother fker LOL I highly recommend. She got some good pussy too.
-
06-24-25 12:51 #7357Senior Member

Posts: 180Kaley
Saw Kaley recently. Blonde, must be late 30's or early 40's. Bit weathered face. Was wearing tight black short dress. Looked like decent body. When seen up close, not the best skin. Seemed very twitchy. Asked for. 5, agreed on. 4. When to her spot, then she rips out a cover for BJ. Great, I should have asked. Anyways, started and was OK, but about under 5 minutes said what the problem. Said it's the cover and people in the area. She takes off the cover and continues like 2 minutes and stops saying it's too hot. So game over without pop. I would rather avoid the spectical, so just dropped heroff at end of the street. So never again.
-
06-16-25 21:41 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 2109Krystal
She looks nice enough to pursue. Haven't seen the rest, of course.
Originally Posted by Joecblow
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 20:56 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 208Saw her by the church or whatever that is on Summer St. Attached is a pic of her from quite a while back.
Originally Posted by Strikin9
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 12:09 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 59More Info
There are a few of girls named Krystal. Maybe share the location where you saw her this time around so that others can help keep an eye out?
Originally Posted by Joecblow
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 22:40 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 530Bri
I found Bri (-anna, I think) by the park on Westford, was looking kind of twitchy, but we had a little conversation that seemed to indicate she'd do a reasonable job. Let her take a shower first, and when she eventually emerged, I plugged her and we went at it. Banged her enough to get her a result I think, although she'd been up for 3 days or so which was making her twitchy, then tried to unplug and move to the back door. Bit of a chocolate surprise and she ran off to the bathroom again, and wasn't so willing on return, reluctantly had her rim me to finish instead. Fairly good, says she's basically either by the park or along Appleton. Possible I saw her in 2020 for a pretty unsuccessful encounter, she's been around a while.
-
06-07-25 17:58 #7352Senior Member

Posts: 208Krystal
I used to hook up with a girl named Krystal. First in Lawrence, then in Lowell. Haven't heard from her in forever. Today, while waiting for a girl, I could have sworn I saw Krystal. Black hair, face piercings, pretty, a little chubby. If anyone has info on Krystal, I'd appreciate it.
-
06-07-25 13:35 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 131Could you also share Amy's Facebook details with me as well?
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 08:04 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 73If you could send me that FB info that would be awesome and thank you.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 09:50 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 125Amy Lynn
I'd love the Facebook and pics on Amy Lynn. Please and thank you. Tried to message you but message said you can't receive messages. Amy Lynn sounds yum!
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 11:55 #7348Regular Member

Posts: 24Your DMs aren't open. Hit me back.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 11:11 #7347Banned Member

Posts: 307What do you have to trade? I would hook you up but your rep just doesn't click so I will hook you up for a trade otherwise can't help you LOL you prob popo.
Originally Posted by Ihavetrustissues
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






