Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 499 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6966
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Laura from tryst visiting anybody have intel? Also Cali Babi but on reviews doesn't seem to have enough. Inbox me if you want thanks.
    I haven't seen either one but I do know Cali Babi has been reviewed her before Laura is not my type and Cali Babi wants a dep for a first visit and I stay away from any that require a dep.

  2. #6965

    Just wondering

    Laura from tryst visiting anybody have intel? Also Cali Babi but on reviews doesn't seem to have enough. Inbox me if you want thanks.

  3. #6964
    Hmm, interesting. Hadn't seen her on Seeking, but that's because I use a different age range parameter and she didn't pop up. Her pics definitely give her a more "Girl next door (ish), UTR" type look.

    She pulled her ads down from STG as of today.
    Last edited by Zionmystic; 07-19-25 at 17:05. Reason: additional info

  4. #6963

  5. #6962
    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    Makes me wonder if someone isn't just trying to grab numbers. Hmmmm.
    She has or had an account on seeking where she claimed to just be traveling through as a starving artist living in an RV. She then gave an address for a no tell motel like the latinas use. Did not try as that was not what I was looking for at the time. That was over a year ago. Maybe even two years ago. She pops up every few months on both STG and Seeking around the same time.

  6. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by PRLover  [View Original Post]
    Same for me sent text like add asks for and only got crickets the pics got my attention as well and she looks like good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Those tits got my attention as well. I sent a few messages, but never heard back.
    Makes me wonder if someone isn't just trying to grab numbers. Hmmmm.

  7. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Those tits got my attention as well. I sent a few messages, but never heard back.
    Same for me sent text like add asks for and only got crickets the pics got my attention as well and she looks like good time.

  8. #6959
    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this post on and off this month. Overall looks good (the obvious cutting scars on the thighs not withstanding). Anyone have intel?

    As always stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/540388337216
    Those tits got my attention as well. I sent a few messages, but never heard back.

  9. #6958

    Tgtbt?

    Have seen this post on and off this month. Overall looks good (the obvious cutting scars on the thighs not withstanding). Anyone have intel?

    As always stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/540388337216

  10. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockGame  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend and I are iso of a voyeur to sit in a chair, and watch us. Absolutely no physical contact with us, but you could do as you please alone. M or F or couple. Will meet at an upscale hotel. PM if interested.
    Three days later and no reply?

  11. #6956
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimStickins  [View Original Post]
    Tried to start a new thread for hotel Latinas but I think I didn't do it right. So I will just leave a review. Visited a listcrawler Latina in Summerville.

    Face: Aged mid 50's.

    Tits: Big and firm. They were nice.

    Ass: big and firm. It was a nice ass.

    Body: Short and thick but ok.

    Interior hotel room. Had incent sticks burning. Bed was used. She did not shower before I got there. Slight body oder. Started CBJ soft until dick got hard. She then rode for a minute. This is were I got limited titty touching. Then she turned for doggy. I was able to pretend she was mid thirties in doggy. Her ass seemed built for it like it had grab hold handles. This got me throbbing hard till I busted. Then she rolled over and saw the face again. Very business. $. 50 30 minutes in and out. Will not repeat. If you are an ass and doggy style person may be ok. I've added the advertised pic and a google pic that kinda represents actual.
    Good report and exactly the info we all need. The latinas are hit and miss. I usually ask for a recent pic after I am on my way and sometimes they send an accurate pic. If they send me an obvious fake pic, I sometimes cancel on them. Why catfish someone?

  12. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockGame  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend and I are iso of a voyeur to sit in a chair, and watch us. Absolutely no physical contact with us, but you could do as you please alone. M or F or couple. Will meet at an upscale hotel. PM if interested.
    I'm interested. W /55 in shape.

  13. #6954

    Hotel Latina Summerville

    Tried to start a new thread for hotel Latinas but I think I didn't do it right. So I will just leave a review. Visited a listcrawler Latina in Summerville.

    Face: Aged mid 50's.

    Tits: Big and firm. They were nice.

    Ass: big and firm. It was a nice ass.

    Body: Short and thick but ok.

    Interior hotel room. Had incent sticks burning. Bed was used. She did not shower before I got there. Slight body oder. Started CBJ soft until dick got hard. She then rode for a minute. This is were I got limited titty touching. Then she turned for doggy. I was able to pretend she was mid thirties in doggy. Her ass seemed built for it like it had grab hold handles. This got me throbbing hard till I busted. Then she rolled over and saw the face again. Very business. $. 50 30 minutes in and out. Will not repeat. If you are an ass and doggy style person may be ok. I've added the advertised pic and a google pic that kinda represents actual.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1037.jpeg‎   IMG_1038.jpg‎  

  14. #6953

    ISO voyeur

    Girlfriend and I are iso of a voyeur to sit in a chair, and watch us. Absolutely no physical contact with us, but you could do as you please alone. M or F or couple. Will meet at an upscale hotel. PM if interested.

  15. #6952
    I am interested but can't find her add can anyone post it of PM me her contact info please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah $250/ hour is great. Honestly, I never paid her more than 300 and I would wear out her back door almost every time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape