Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 203 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 3033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Table

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a quality old fashioned with a place that has a table shower in the Burg. Could yall make a suggestion? I appreciate the help. Thanks guys!
    The ones I can think of are fuji spa and whatever the other one is up that way off the 1.

  2. #2537

    Eden

    Thanks to those who DM me about Cindy I will visit her. But can someone decipher what that mongor ment when said "the other one from eden"? Suppose also have huge rack.

    Might visit both places since in the area.

  3. #2536

    Eden is nice

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    Can oyu be a bit more specifi with the places etc? I am not that fmailiar with your locations if you want you can DM me instead.

    Thank you.
    Eden is very nice. They have two women in their 20's available most of the time.

  4. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Might want to try Cindy or that girl at eden. Can't think of any other huge racks in town.
    Can oyu be a bit more specifi with the places etc? I am not that fmailiar with your locations if you want you can DM me instead.

    Thank you.

  5. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    I'm just the opposite, prefer 50+. Can you recommend any place with 50+ providers, still relatively pretty, but more importantly, a positive friendly attitude? I'd kind of prefer to stay between Woodbridge and Fredericksburg.

    DM if you prefer.
    My issue is that all those 50+ are ugly af the only hot ones I have seen in texas and SF or NY but def not in VA.

  6. #2533

    Looking for a good table shower

    Looking for a quality old fashioned with a place that has a table shower in the Burg. Could y’all make a suggestion? I appreciate the help. Thanks guys!

  7. #2532

    Just the opposite

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    Decided to drive your way for some younger and more pleasent people. Looking for someone with large breast and please at least in their 30's not older than 40. Preferrable if eveyrting on the table so I can choose based on my mood for that day.

    Thanks in advance.
    I'm just the opposite, prefer 50+. Can you recommend any place with 50+ providers, still relatively pretty, but more importantly, a positive friendly attitude? I'd kind of prefer to stay between Woodbridge and Fredericksburg.

    DM if you prefer.

  8. #2531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Might want Stafford

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    Decided to drive your way for some younger and more pleasent people. Looking for someone with large breast and please at least in their 30's not older than 40. Preferrable if eveyrting on the table so I can choose based on my mood for that day.

    .

    Thanks in advance.
    Might want to try Cindy or that girl at eden. Can't think of any other huge racks in town.

  9. #2530

    Tired of 50+

    Decided to drive your way for some younger and more pleasent people. Looking for someone with large breast and please at least in their 30's not older than 40. Preferrable if eveyrting on the table so I can choose based on my mood for that day.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #2529

    Disregard

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    My oh My, As long as Lily is there and Nicole. I will keep coming as long as possible. Adding Lily in the mix was simply great. She is my ATF now. Great killer body for a MILF, I mean damn. She does a great massage, tease and skilled in the art of getting it all out of you with neurotic experience. I have not seen too many spinners in the AMP business that can compete with her in IMHO. As long as she is working there, I will keep coming weekly. Then there is my Nicole, the manager. Just as sweet and sexy as can be. She definitely knows what she is doing.
    WRONG CITY, this is for Northern VA.

  11. #2528

    May Wellness. IMHO. One of the best ones servicing FairFax area.

    My oh My, As long as Lily is there and Nicole. I will keep coming as long as possible. Adding Lily in the mix was simply great. She is my ATF now. Great killer body for a MILF, I mean damn. She does a great massage, tease and skilled in the art of getting it all out of you with neurotic experience. I have not seen too many spinners in the AMP business that can compete with her in IMHO. As long as she is working there, I will keep coming weekly. Then there is my Nicole, the manager. Just as sweet and sexy as can be. She definitely knows what she is doing.

  12. #2527

    Woops

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash  [View Original Post]
    Saw apple today, as always it was all holes open and awesome. Damage was 50 house 120 tip. However, I parked on the NE side of the big parking lot and noticed an unmarked LEO, verified deputy. I waited for them to leave then drove back and went in. Be careful yall.
    Thanks for the heads up. Would like to know any further LE activities.

  13. #2526

    Apple

    Saw apple today, as always it was all holes open and awesome. Damage was 50 house 120 tip. However, I parked on the NE side of the big parking lot and noticed an unmarked LEO, verified deputy. I waited for them to leave then drove back and went in. Be careful yall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250717_144948.jpg‎  

  14. #2525

    Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Do you call ahead? I've only had one issue one time when I called ahead. If you call and tell them who you want and when you'll be there they'll wait and ask if you had called.
    I mean as too popular. Too busy. Too much attention.

    Besides last time I saw Apple, paid 1 hour got 20 minutes.

    O, well.

  15. #2524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Calling

    Quote Originally Posted by Caspian33  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to play with Kiki, skinny, pretty.

    But so busy I don't go there.
    Do you call ahead? I've only had one issue one time when I called ahead. If you call and tell them who you want and when you'll be there they'll wait and ask if you had called.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape