Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 203 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 3035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2510

    Gilf

    Been here a few times when I was hanging around the area. There's a petite Gilf a bit stocky not chubby and she goes BBFS. No Greek yet. Hope she allows me to use her both orifices for my one hour visit someday. Relaxing Hands rebranded itself as YOYOSPA.

  2. #2509
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She was very popular at Osha is Fredricksburg a few years back. Menu may be restricted at this location, but everything she does is great, just a fun girl.
    I saw Cindy yesterday, same Cindy, nothing's changed. Still same great time. I haven't seen her in probably 2 years, she remembered me (or faked it really well) and reacted like we were long lost lovers. When you go there and ask for Cindy, if the other girl answers the door (I forget her name, saw he a few weeks ago and her service was good, just not Cindy), she will tell you Cindy is busy. I told her I'll come back and miraculously Cindy was now available.

  3. #2508
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    The other one was yoyo, she went and got married and may do massages but will pass you off for other stuff now.
    Must be a different Yoyo. I had fun with Yoyo there about a month ago. Kiki and Apple were there too. 3 girls. This Yoyo aint really skinny though. Not as big as Apple but average size girl. She beentl there a while necause ihad her a year ago too.

  4. #2507

    H&w

    Candy has a thick frame with C top. I could caress her kitty through her panties. Mutual touch but no LFK. A decent massage followed by a HJ finish.

  5. #2506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    The other one

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest24  [View Original Post]
    She use to be with another skinny Chinese woman that was a real freak too. What was her name? Where did she go? She was here last summer.
    The other one was yoyo, she went and got married and may do massages but will pass you off for other stuff now.

  6. #2505

    Cindy at Villareal now

    She was very popular at Osha is Fredricksburg a few years back. Menu may be restricted at this location, but everything she does is great, just a fun girl.

  7. #2504

    Kiki and the other one

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. I wanted to go back this past week, but I figured I would give it some time before I went back just to be safe.
    She use to be with another skinny Chinese woman that was a real freak too. What was her name? Where did she go? She was here last summer.

  8. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. I'd say mid thirties. Not a huge rack like you were asking for earlier.
    Thanks bro. I wanted to go back this past week, but I figured I would give it some time before I went back just to be safe.

  9. #2502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Cute

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash  [View Original Post]
    How was kiki? Any description or details?
    She's cute. I'd say mid thirties. Not a huge rack like you were asking for earlier.

  10. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Swung thru the other day. Rang the bell saw kiki and apple, chose kiki. She's a gem, Apple seemed bored or sad that I chose the other girl.
    How was kiki? Any description or details?

  11. #2500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Hands of Healing

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash  [View Original Post]
    Went on Friday around 12, but there was a black LE look a like car parked right in front. Watched it for about 30 mins and the dude never got out. Ended up just rolling out. Stay safe.
    Swung thru the other day. Rang the bell saw kiki and apple, chose kiki. She's a gem, Apple seemed bored or sad that I chose the other girl.

  12. #2499

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMan303  [View Original Post]
    I am going to throw caution to to the wind and go see apple this weekend, has anyone done CIA or CIP with her or know if its on the menu?
    Being $$ (really not even an issue with her), plenty of energy, and your phone app. Set your own menu. She will comply.

  13. #2498

    No manners

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    May want to steer clear of HH for a minute. Apples drawing too much traffic.
    What does Uncle have about a chap enjoying a meal, a succulent Chinese meal?

  14. #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    Saw two girls there. One thinner / taller. Seemed to have an attitude. Took my payment and she said okay be back. Close to 7 minutes later, shorter / more squat girl comes in. Much nicer attitude and good over all FS, but wasn't amazing.

    Maybe next rotation, but I was not feeling the combo this time.

    My check out this healing hands situation. If more menu available, may be worth the drive.

    That or back to Oriental massage for over all good head game / ball play before the #town.
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the chance to check out the service here. Had a session with Ci Ci. 40+ with short cut hair. She gave a thorough massage. A little too oily but well done. I didn't make any moves on her instead was waiting her out. The massage went in with no tease. Very quiet. Then on the flip she went to work. She did ask me how much? Annoying. Settled at 60 for a very oily, sensually done L1 while nursing her ample tits. And much to her delight as well. She really relaxed and warmed up during and after the play. Exchanged phone numbers and added names to contact for return visit and new girl notices. 70 house. 60 tip. More on the menu probably but I'm fine with L1's no matter where I go.

    The spot is a little tricky to find. Her spa is located in the building marked 103, Internal Medicine.

    Go in to locate room 108, Villarreal.
    I hate oil, I always tell them to use lotion.

  15. #2496

    Apple

    I am going to throw caution to to the wind and go see apple this weekend, has anyone done CIA or CIP with her or know if its on the menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape