Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 13510
-
07-10-25 18:44 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 174Cassandra
She is on FB today asking for $44 for her hotel room. I asked her "hintingly" why she was at a hotel and she replied that she was on her own and had no one to help her. I'm going to push the conversation but I'm sure she is probably UTR working.
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 18:14 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 2246Baby Lizzy
Asian visiting Cincinnati area. Returns to active duty on Sunday 7/13. She is real. Was recently in Indy with GH agency. Has reviews on the oThER site (406206) and on here (search baby lizzy. Look for posts from Indy and Nashville). Phone on Tryst ad is the one to use not phone on her website.
https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24 https://babylizzy.com/.
-
07-10-25 16:13 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 518Newgirl
I have a friend of mine that is getting into the business she is very beautiful' Her name is them PM me for her digits.
-
07-08-25 10:59 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 325Not sure
So, the face does look familiar, but I do not remember the context, even if I was sure that I recognized her from providing, which I am not. Is there an ad somewhere to check it against, or did this come up another way?
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 10:21 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 473Covington Andi
Ad is posted in Lexington but she is in Covington. Anyone have any valuable info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/375853638489.
-
07-07-25 09:40 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 2246Asia Sister
Second try for this group to establish something in the area. Empty roster for several weeks now. https://asia-sister.com/.
-
06-21-25 19:38 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 330Tinyy Chocolate FAKE
Yep. Total fake. The picture is the middle is actually singer Kylah Shanae.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 18:48 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 393Fake in my opinion
I google searched all three images. The middle one took me to a 6 scond video on Pinterest,. From there, with a bit more digging, I found an Instagram account from a girl in Queens, NY, that looks exactly like her! There is a photo of her on insta wearing the same outfit as the 3rd pic in her ad. Just a different picture, google image search came up blank on the 3rd one.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
Vibingwkylah.
-
06-20-25 18:16 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 330Tiny Chocalate
I am 99% sure that she is not real, but she is 99 lbs of "Exactly What I Like".
Anyone have any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/748372158599
-
06-19-25 20:42 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 170Been advertising for years now
I've tried to meet but her communication is horrible. We will have somthing set up then she goes silent for hours before she gets back to me. Tired of wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 07:32 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 265Cassandra
You need to be more careful. The Facebook page you posted wasn't a work page, it had photos of her family. You can't Dox her anymore than she could dox you.
A2
-
06-16-25 12:28 #13064Regular Member

Posts: 239I agreed guys knock on door while you are with her sweet gal but goes in circles.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 11:21 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 1189Jenifer
She's been reviewed, including by me, so you should be able to find some info. She has a very open menu and can be a lot of fun once she gets to know you. But her communication is HORRIBLE. I've given up trying to connect with her. I think she has other girls living with her and they've hung up on me several times when I try to connect with Jenifer. WAY too much drama!
Originally Posted by SammySpots
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 10:38 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 324Literally, it's going to cost you an arm and a leg.
Be careful this gal very well may eat you. And, don't forget cash, gifts, a side of beef and a vat of Ben & Jerry's gets her attention. Kidding aside, do people pay for this kind of action?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...113/3149431855
-
06-15-25 09:12 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 187Jenifer from EA. Forest Park
Does any one have any information on Jenifer? Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188687794












Reply With Quote




