Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 14630
-
07-15-25 18:19 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 667Well
Goodyear Condoms on sale now for 39.99.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 15:36 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 461Stank?
I'd wear a Tyvek suit with that stanky skanky! Do people have no idea what that means when it stinks like it's dead? Really??
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 13:41 #12408Senior Member

Posts: 196Just to be clear I never did BBFS, it was offered. I always wear a raincoat.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 10:54 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 326I appreciate you validating that. I think that is a vital piece of info for anyone. In my experience with her your vehicle will 100% smell if you do a car date. Also there has to be a safety issue with BBFS if that is still the case.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 10:46 #12406Senior Member

Posts: 461Agree!!
I was kinda throwing up in my mouth a little too!
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
STANK and BB do not belong in the same sentence unless your standards are lower than a snake's belly!
Just saying!
-
07-15-25 10:09 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 740Dear Lord
Not looking to yuck anyone elses yum but are the standards that low nowadays?
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 08:03 #12404Senior Member

Posts: 196I've seen her
Multiple times. 1 she always seems to be in a bad mood pretending she's not.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
The reason I saw her about 10 times is she's cheap and negotiable. But I did pull the trigger on a full hour date and yes she does have a stank. If you're not going down you won't notice. She also smoked a rock on my lanai.
Also she isn't a catcher and will some times leave you to finish yourself if you only getting a BBBJ unless you insist she finish you and then it's with a handjob.
Haven't seen her in about a year due to not having a vehicle that can be used for a car date.
For what you are paying and if ok with a car date you get your value.
She definitely knows how to ride and will bb as long as you don't finish inside.
-
07-14-25 13:50 #12403Senior Member

Posts: 326I saw her years ago and definitely had an issue with smell. Anyone else have that? Recent?
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 13:09 #12402Senior Member

Posts: 81Ashley
Tried reaching out to her but she never responded.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 12:58 #12401Senior Member

Posts: 279Babydoll
She used to go by Sabrina, my yard guy saw her once and said she is very cautious and ghosted him a few times but he kept on trying, he finally got to meet her after just ping through a lot of hoops, meeting at where she was supposed to be at, then getting a story that she had to leave to somewhere else, etc. Finally instead of the agreed Incall, she turns it into a car date. From there on everything turned into a No and nothing special was entertained at all and it also turned into a race to hurry and finish. Landscaper says to save your Mario coins and headaches for trying someone else.
Originally Posted by BoomBoom13
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 12:55 #12400Banned Member

Posts: 3188Wonderful, thanks man.
Originally Posted by TheStig81
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 12:19 #12399Regular Member

Posts: 50LMAO almost spilled my coffee!
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 08:38 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 32Lmao nice one.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
Sweet and nice I just meant not unpleasant.
Service is good enough for me, no rush, offered massage I declined.
Damage is $$.
I didn't inquire about Greek.
-
07-13-25 14:32 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 832Holly
Picked her up a few years ago when she was on a stroll. Found a place to park. Solid BBBJ. For FS, she made things easy by pulling off her shorts and hopping on top and doing all the work. Pleasant enough, accommodating. No rush. No attitude.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 12:08 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 205Does anyone have the contact info for the skateboard girl from Sarasota
Does anyone have the contact information from the UTR spinner the Ziggy brought down from Sarasota I'm going to be up that way. I was wondering if she was still taking appointments haven't seen her for a while. I do have a phone number. I'm not sure if it's current thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote





