Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 976 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 14634
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12399
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Sweet and Nice describes my grandmother.
    Lmao nice one.

    Sweet and nice I just meant not unpleasant.

    Service is good enough for me, no rush, offered massage I declined.

    Damage is $$.

    I didn't inquire about Greek.

  2. #12398

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up a few years ago when she was on a stroll. Found a place to park. Solid BBBJ. For FS, she made things easy by pulling off her shorts and hopping on top and doing all the work. Pleasant enough, accommodating. No rush. No attitude.

  3. #12397

    Does anyone have the contact info for the skateboard girl from Sarasota

    Does anyone have the contact information from the UTR spinner the Ziggy brought down from Sarasota I'm going to be up that way. I was wondering if she was still taking appointments haven't seen her for a while. I do have a phone number. I'm not sure if it's current thanks in advance.

  4. #12396
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rose today, as usual, sweet and very nice, 100% her on the profile and ads. Please be nice to her too!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...b/407016220959
    Sweet and nice. Hmmmm. What was the service like, does she really offer anal, how much did you spend? Details man. LOL. Sweet and Nice describes my grandmother.

  5. #12395

    Babydoll

    I've seen her post for awhile. I never pulled the trigger. Thinking about toftt. Has anyone seen her thanks in advance.

    https://callescort.org/239-841-1977

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2398411977

  6. #12394
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/373455710112

    Ashely checks all of the boxes you are looking for. She is accommodating, a little quirky $. 60 on the half. Don't remember the up charge for a trip to greece, but I do remember she preps for the date with the plug so she can handle the initial arrival to the island.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/958925821041

    What about Holly?

  7. #12393
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Plump

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of years back when she first came to town. She is certainly open to trips to the ilses. Only neg was when I smacked her ass she wanted to smack me back. Definitely not submissive. LOL.
    If only I could get into curvy women. I prefer slim / athletic. Yes I guess I'm picky, just know what I want and what works best for me. I don't want them weighing more than me. LOL.

  8. #12392

    Rose

    Saw Rose today, as usual, sweet and very nice, 100% her on the profile and ads. Please be nice to her too!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...b/407016220959

  9. #12391

    She's a hoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Exotic239  [View Original Post]
    Matches my visit. Emphasis on the quirky part. She asked for 3 benjis for an hour of greek lessons. Worth it since she's good at it and local. Wish there were more like her tho.
    I saw her a couple of years back when she first came to town. She is certainly open to trips to the ilses. Only neg was when I smacked her ass she wanted to smack me back. Definitely not submissive. LOL.

  10. #12390

    Sounds about right

    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/373455710112

    Ashely checks all of the boxes you are looking for. She is accommodating, a little quirky $. 60 on the half. Don't remember the up charge for a trip to greece, but I do remember she preps for the date with the plug so she can handle the initial arrival to the island.
    Matches my visit. Emphasis on the quirky part. She asked for 3 benjis for an hour of greek lessons. Worth it since she's good at it and local. Wish there were more like her tho.

  11. #12389
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Kelly that was at the Bee about 7 months ago? Is so, good reviews.
    No, Kelly is still at the Bee, just very lo-key on advertising schedules.

    This is Kelly is a traveler, she was here back in April I believe.

  12. #12388

    Greek, BBJ (check)

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I guess CBJ is the norm these days? What I would love to find would be a Greek girl. Whether at Blossum or an escort in the area. Been chatting with several ladies off Seeking as well. Will let you know what I come up with.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/373455710112

    Ashely checks all of the boxes you are looking for. She is accommodating, a little quirky $. 60 on the half. Don't remember the up charge for a trip to greece, but I do remember she preps for the date with the plug so she can handle the initial arrival to the island.

  13. #12387
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt  [View Original Post]
    I have had real good experiences at these places and some that were ok at best. It depends on the girl. This last time I didn't see the girl Kelli that I went for and the one I did see was ok, tall, some sort of Asian decent, killer body and service was as expected. Unfortunately I just didn't connect with her like some others. As always, unless you're a return client for a certain girl, it's always a roll of the dice with anyone new. Keep me posted if you do see Kelli.
    I went to the same SPA like 3 weeks in a row. Got the same lady and got her to do BBBJ. Good butt then they moved her on so I'm back to square one.

  14. #12386
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth it? Asking for a friend.
    I have had real good experiences at these places and some that were ok at best. It depends on the girl. This last time I didn't see the girl Kelli that I went for and the one I did see was ok, tall, some sort of Asian decent, killer body and service was as expected. Unfortunately I just didn't connect with her like some others. As always, unless you're a return client for a certain girl, it's always a roll of the dice with anyone new. Keep me posted if you do see Kelli.

  15. #12385
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt  [View Original Post]
    This one is real. She is at Blossom on Center point off off Winkler. That is her in the picture. I went today to see her but she was busy and I saw another girl. The girls are beautiful. They are a little more than the other Latina spas in the area, I am not saying the extra is worth it as it is all covered. The point of my report is she is real. I am only a part timer here from up north, but I do go to see these Latina spas when I am here.
    Thank you! I guess CBJ is the norm these days? What I would love to find would be a Greek girl. Whether at Blossum or an escort in the area. Been chatting with several ladies off Seeking as well. Will let you know what I come up with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape