Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 976 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 14631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12396

    Does anyone have the contact info for the skateboard girl from Sarasota

    Does anyone have the contact information from the UTR spinner the Ziggy brought down from Sarasota I'm going to be up that way. I was wondering if she was still taking appointments haven't seen her for a while. I do have a phone number. I'm not sure if it's current thanks in advance.

  2. #12395
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rose today, as usual, sweet and very nice, 100% her on the profile and ads. Please be nice to her too!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...b/407016220959
    Sweet and nice. Hmmmm. What was the service like, does she really offer anal, how much did you spend? Details man. LOL. Sweet and Nice describes my grandmother.

  3. #12394

    Babydoll

    I've seen her post for awhile. I never pulled the trigger. Thinking about toftt. Has anyone seen her thanks in advance.

    https://callescort.org/239-841-1977

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2398411977

  4. #12393
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/373455710112

    Ashely checks all of the boxes you are looking for. She is accommodating, a little quirky $. 60 on the half. Don't remember the up charge for a trip to greece, but I do remember she preps for the date with the plug so she can handle the initial arrival to the island.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/958925821041

    What about Holly?

  5. #12392
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Plump

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of years back when she first came to town. She is certainly open to trips to the ilses. Only neg was when I smacked her ass she wanted to smack me back. Definitely not submissive. LOL.
    If only I could get into curvy women. I prefer slim / athletic. Yes I guess I'm picky, just know what I want and what works best for me. I don't want them weighing more than me. LOL.

  6. #12391

    Rose

    Saw Rose today, as usual, sweet and very nice, 100% her on the profile and ads. Please be nice to her too!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...b/407016220959

  7. #12390

    She's a hoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Exotic239  [View Original Post]
    Matches my visit. Emphasis on the quirky part. She asked for 3 benjis for an hour of greek lessons. Worth it since she's good at it and local. Wish there were more like her tho.
    I saw her a couple of years back when she first came to town. She is certainly open to trips to the ilses. Only neg was when I smacked her ass she wanted to smack me back. Definitely not submissive. LOL.

  8. #12389

    Sounds about right

    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/373455710112

    Ashely checks all of the boxes you are looking for. She is accommodating, a little quirky $. 60 on the half. Don't remember the up charge for a trip to greece, but I do remember she preps for the date with the plug so she can handle the initial arrival to the island.
    Matches my visit. Emphasis on the quirky part. She asked for 3 benjis for an hour of greek lessons. Worth it since she's good at it and local. Wish there were more like her tho.

  9. #12388
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Kelly that was at the Bee about 7 months ago? Is so, good reviews.
    No, Kelly is still at the Bee, just very lo-key on advertising schedules.

    This is Kelly is a traveler, she was here back in April I believe.

  10. #12387

    Greek, BBJ (check)

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I guess CBJ is the norm these days? What I would love to find would be a Greek girl. Whether at Blossum or an escort in the area. Been chatting with several ladies off Seeking as well. Will let you know what I come up with.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/373455710112

    Ashely checks all of the boxes you are looking for. She is accommodating, a little quirky $. 60 on the half. Don't remember the up charge for a trip to greece, but I do remember she preps for the date with the plug so she can handle the initial arrival to the island.

  11. #12386
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt  [View Original Post]
    I have had real good experiences at these places and some that were ok at best. It depends on the girl. This last time I didn't see the girl Kelli that I went for and the one I did see was ok, tall, some sort of Asian decent, killer body and service was as expected. Unfortunately I just didn't connect with her like some others. As always, unless you're a return client for a certain girl, it's always a roll of the dice with anyone new. Keep me posted if you do see Kelli.
    I went to the same SPA like 3 weeks in a row. Got the same lady and got her to do BBBJ. Good butt then they moved her on so I'm back to square one.

  12. #12385
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth it? Asking for a friend.
    I have had real good experiences at these places and some that were ok at best. It depends on the girl. This last time I didn't see the girl Kelli that I went for and the one I did see was ok, tall, some sort of Asian decent, killer body and service was as expected. Unfortunately I just didn't connect with her like some others. As always, unless you're a return client for a certain girl, it's always a roll of the dice with anyone new. Keep me posted if you do see Kelli.

  13. #12384
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt  [View Original Post]
    This one is real. She is at Blossom on Center point off off Winkler. That is her in the picture. I went today to see her but she was busy and I saw another girl. The girls are beautiful. They are a little more than the other Latina spas in the area, I am not saying the extra is worth it as it is all covered. The point of my report is she is real. I am only a part timer here from up north, but I do go to see these Latina spas when I am here.
    Thank you! I guess CBJ is the norm these days? What I would love to find would be a Greek girl. Whether at Blossum or an escort in the area. Been chatting with several ladies off Seeking as well. Will let you know what I come up with.

  14. #12383

    Kali

    So I went and saw Kali.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/152145662036

    $. 5 for a hhr. Did the usual BBBJ as I tend to go to relax, not get a work out. She is at an extended stay in Fort Myers, and was really friendly and boisterous when she met me and brought me up to the room. There she started to tell me her story, which ya know, is fine. The room is fairly clean with incense burning to cover up the weed smell. I take my place, and she gets to work. It was fine, not a ton of creativity, but she did tell me that she isn't watching the clock and to relax, but she was definitely working towards a finish right out of the block. She has the music cranked up, and she is mid BJ continuously skipping songs, or stopping to sing a long for a line, etc. Then all of a sudden she stops and says "Do you want to see some of my art?" What she means by that is music she produced, which I have no idea if it's actually hers or not, but she takes a 5 minute break to tell me about it. Eventually we get back to it and with much concentration, I manage to finish. As I'm getting dressed she is back to oversharing when she starts saying some really concerning things about her being in control of everything that is happening in the world and that it's all going to be okay because she is just showing people how it could be, but she will fix it all, etc. Anyway, she was very friendly, and she did what I asked her for, but there were so many red flags I thought I was in China. I will not repeat.

  15. #12382
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt  [View Original Post]
    This one is real. She is at Blossom on Center point off off Winkler. That is her in the picture. I went today to see her but she was busy and I saw another girl. The girls are beautiful. They are a little more than the other Latina spas in the area, I am not saying the extra is worth it as it is all covered. The point of my report is she is real. I am only a part timer here from up north, but I do go to see these Latina spas when I am here.
    Is it worth it? Asking for a friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape