Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 30797
-
07-13-25 12:35 #28157Senior Member

Posts: 221Off season April fools?
"No GFE, no kissing, no bare, no greek, no roughplay, no aa".
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
Am I missing something like does her ad lie about what she allows or is there something to rave about an in, bust, and out provider? Does she at least tickle my pickle while blowing? A lot of no's and a lack of yeses usually show me there's no point.
-
07-13-25 10:13 #28156Senior Member

Posts: 304Raleigh Finest
I was able to find this link on stg after searching. The number seems to match: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/789835140477.
Originally Posted by CarolinaKid
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 09:30 #28155Senior Member

Posts: 264I live in SE Asia,8 months a year.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
I'm not going to get into a pissing match with others. This is what you need to know.
The only place for a newbies to the scene there is Bangkok IMHO. Stay in the area of Sukhumvit between Soi 3 and Terminal 21.
The best place to go in BKK to start your mongering is Nana Plaza. Cowboy is for tourists, Patpong for dumb tourists, Silom for gays, Thaniya for Japanese. The massage areas are up Suk at Prom Pong.
If you are a black or Indian, keep in mind the racism inherent over there which is usually tempered by your American passport. For black guys, some of the girls will be scared of your Pole of Love, especially the younger ones.
Pattaya is a sewer. It is not the place to go for your first trip. The scammers are rampant, Indian zero dollar tourists everywhere and loads of theiving. You need to break in slowly. The other areas like Phuket are too infested with Russians IMHO. If you need a beach, I would do Koh Chang.
Plus there is nothing to do in Pattaya. In Bangkok, if you stay there a week or two, you can visit wat Arun, wat Pho, the Grand Palace, the Golden Buddha, the Giant Buddha, the Giant Ganesha, Yaowarat, the floating markets, Koh Kret, wat Prayun, Icon Siam, Siam Square, the Jewelry district, Khao San Road (hot slutty backpackers). Wat Benchamonpopit, wat Paknam, Lumpini, Chatuchak Market. If its too hot, you can just ride the trains and riverboats from place to place, best transit system in the world. If you feel the need at noon, you can go to a BJ bar (ugly girls tho).
Do not miss a chance to see Angkor over in Cambodia.
Price wise, the massage parlours run about $90, freelancers $60, go go girls about $120. Bar fines are usually $25. Those are not exacts numbers but close enough.
If anyone has any questions, message me. Happy to help, Ill be back in Asia in September.
-
07-13-25 09:15 #28154Senior Member

Posts: 51Raleigh's Finest
Is there a link or picture to share?
Originally Posted by CooWhip
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 23:57 #28153Senior Member

Posts: 337Alexxxa
Anyone seen Alexxxa lately? I hear she has lost most of that extra weight she put on and is skinny again? Can anyone confirm?
-
07-12-25 22:23 #28152Regular Member

Posts: 32Raleigh's Finest
I can attest. Would love to keep her to myself also but she is awesome. Great body, great attitude, Great Pricing!!
Originally Posted by NSwanson
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 08:39 #28151Senior Member

Posts: 107Yup she's available
Yup she's available.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 08:38 #28150Senior Member

Posts: 107Inbox fixed sorry
Inbox fixed sorry.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 07:47 #28149Senior Member

Posts: 172Summer B
Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 00:54 #28148Regular Member

Posts: 1100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This one right here I honestly didn't want to say anything about, I wanted to keep her for myself. Linked up 7/4. From the initial text to the last confirming she has arrived, completely professional, excellent communication. Did everything she had to offer and I was almost ready to spend for the night. Keep her on speed dial, you won't be sorry.
Raleigh's finest🔥PERMANENT NUMBER 919.600. 4954.
Location: Raleigh and surrounding areas.
Age: 33.
Hair: Blonde.
Race: Caucasian (E. European / Russian).
-
07-11-25 18:33 #28147Senior Member

Posts: 128Is your inbox full?
Looks like a provider I would cnsidered.
-
07-11-25 15:52 #28146Senior Member

Posts: 131Summer B
Nice meat curtains! Yum.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 15:01 #28145Senior Member

Posts: 242Anyone?
Anyone have experience with Tiffany Baby or Liliana Genevai?
https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-baby
https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01
-
07-11-25 09:12 #28144Senior Member

Posts: 75Danger Will Robinson
Haha I tried and was immediately texted back that I'm going to call people you care about and tell them " You're buying pussy" I promptly replied to go fu* at themselves.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
And last I heard. Be careful!!
-
07-11-25 09:03 #28143Senior Member

Posts: 72Coco info
What's up fellow mongers! Haven't posted in a while took a break cause of new law but some needs have to be fulfilled. Any info on this one. That new law makes me think everything is fake now LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/432323990796










Reply With Quote





