The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 1177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28161

    Yup she's available

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.
    Yup she's available.

  2. #28160

    Inbox fixed sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.
    Inbox fixed sorry.

  3. #28159

    Summer B

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.

  4. #28158

    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    This one right here I honestly didn't want to say anything about, I wanted to keep her for myself. Linked up 7/4. From the initial text to the last confirming she has arrived, completely professional, excellent communication. Did everything she had to offer and I was almost ready to spend for the night. Keep her on speed dial, you won't be sorry.

    Raleigh's finest🔥PERMANENT NUMBER 919.600. 4954.

    Location: Raleigh and surrounding areas.

    Age: 33.

    Hair: Blonde.

    Race: Caucasian (E. European / Russian).

  5. #28157

    Is your inbox full?

    Looks like a provider I would cnsidered.

  6. #28156

    Summer B

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    Nice meat curtains! Yum.

  7. #28155

    Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with Tiffany Baby or Liliana Genevai?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-baby

    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

  8. #28154

    Danger Will Robinson

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow mongers! Haven't posted in a while took a break cause of new law but some needs have to be fulfilled. Any info on this one. That new law makes me think everything is fake now LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/432323990796
    Haha I tried and was immediately texted back that I'm going to call people you care about and tell them " You're buying pussy" I promptly replied to go fu* at themselves.

    And last I heard. Be careful!!

  9. #28153

    Coco info

    What's up fellow mongers! Haven't posted in a while took a break cause of new law but some needs have to be fulfilled. Any info on this one. That new law makes me think everything is fake now LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/432323990796

  10. #28152

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDoger120  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see her.
    Sounds good.

  11. #28151

    Summer B

    Oh she enjoys DATY very much. And she has good hygiene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?

  12. #28150
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    I'd like to see her.

  13. #28149

    Pattya

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.


    BLK.
    Been to Pattya while in the military. First time, it was a great place. Second time filled with gay Europeans looking for Kathoey's. The place was ruined.

    Indo, and Cambodia are better in my opinion.

  14. #28148
    You are not alone in that regard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    If she did allow, that's all I'd want to do is that. I'd contact her in a heartbeat.

    Oh well.
    .

  15. #28147

    I have and thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Having been to Thailand so many times and having two STR properties there, I'd say it's a single man's heaven. Lots of Americans there that are expats working remotely, tech jobs or english teachers. I am in Bangkok frequently and make some trips to Pattaya to visit friends. Most of the time, attractive women will throw themselves at you because you look American and they want a good provider man. Some are 304's and want some money and others are Ladyboys. Hanging in the clubs and playing that arena will get you robbed if you are flaunting money. I stay away from all that because all types will approach you. You might even get lucky and have a ladyboy approach you and you won't be able to tell the difference until you realize there's a stick OR the Aftermarket Poon tang. Nonetheless, if you got there for sex tourism, be super careful! Phuket or Pattaya is the spot for all that. Do your homework immensely before you go.
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape