Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 4072
-
07-31-25 19:37 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 134Its Lola
New classified provider / ad: pics look TGTBT, but here's hoping! Waiting for reply still.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ItsLola
-
07-22-25 19:52 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 276LOL let us know how it goes. I kind of want to see her again too.
Originally Posted by Dcsd12
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 23:36 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 849Back in town
One of the last few good options left on hx.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 16:49 #3844Regular Member

Posts: 22Does anybody remember Angela?
She was an amazing squirter near SDSU. I'd love to find her again! Where did she go?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelaSweet00
-
07-12-25 01:22 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 208Challenge Accepted? LOL
Now I sort of want to go see her just to see if I can charm her into providing better service. LOL.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 22:19 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 276She is hot and that's about it. Zero points for service. I wouldn't say my experience was negative but I have heard she can have a real bad attitude.
Originally Posted by Dcsd12
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 19:07 #3841Senior Member

Posts: 208Nessaa
Dang, ok thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by SDSailor
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 18:31 #3840Senior Member

Posts: 55She passes the eye test but that's about it. Non stop chatter about her problems, constantly hitting her vape, any break in the action & she was on her phone. Waste of time & money unless you want to pay to be her therapist.
Originally Posted by Dcsd12
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 12:30 #3839Senior Member

Posts: 208Nessaa
Did you have a bad experience with Nessaa? The reviews I read seemed good and I was planning to hit her up next time she is in town.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 03:18 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 276Did Nessaa ever get better? I am surprised she is still providing.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 19:48 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 849Ayla
This profile is run by Jason. I think you know (of) him.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
I saw her and had a good time. Recommend. Pics are her. Face not shown is of the GND cute type. Businesslike at start and end, but good attitude in between. Better service, passion and engagement than say Nessaa or Harperr. You never know if a new girl will return but sharing info just in case.
Originally Posted by Ritz291
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 00:42 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 27Same Org by the same name?
I'm an out of towner coming in a few weeks, so I've been lurking and doing some research. I think it's the same org by the same name, and they seem to be mainly white girls but have seen the occasional Latina pop up.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 20:21 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 276Is this a white girl org?
Originally Posted by Ritz291
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 18:54 #3834Regular Member

Posts: 6Ayla?
Another question, was wondering if anyone has seen Ayla with bunnies? Couldn't find anything anywhere.
-
06-27-25 21:19 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 849Amelia
She mentioned she might return in a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by Ritz291
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





