Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 272 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 4071
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcsd12  [View Original Post]
    Now I sort of want to go see her just to see if I can charm her into providing better service. LOL.
    LOL let us know how it goes. I kind of want to see her again too.

  2. #3845

    Back in town

    One of the last few good options left on hx.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    I have met her before and reconnected after a while. She has had a couple of other handles prior. Out of respect for her privacy, I won't reveal those. Or even which Eastern European country she is from.

    Pics are not a good representation of her. She is much nicer looking in person. Her half hour donation is an absolute steal for a gal like her. Hour donation is reasonable too. Fully honors her GFE menu. And she is a real sweetheart. Be nice to her and don't miss out.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Cindyxo98

  3. #3844

    Does anybody remember Angela?

    She was an amazing squirter near SDSU. I'd love to find her again! Where did she go?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelaSweet00

  4. #3843

    Challenge Accepted? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    She is hot and that's about it. Zero points for service. I wouldn't say my experience was negative but I have heard she can have a real bad attitude.
    Now I sort of want to go see her just to see if I can charm her into providing better service. LOL.

  5. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcsd12  [View Original Post]
    Did you have a bad experience with Nessaa? The reviews I read seemed good and I was planning to hit her up next time she is in town.
    She is hot and that's about it. Zero points for service. I wouldn't say my experience was negative but I have heard she can have a real bad attitude.

  6. #3841

    Nessaa

    Quote Originally Posted by SDSailor  [View Original Post]
    She passes the eye test but that's about it. Non stop chatter about her problems, constantly hitting her vape, any break in the action & she was on her phone. Waste of time & money unless you want to pay to be her therapist.
    Dang, ok thanks for the heads up.

  7. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcsd12  [View Original Post]
    Did you have a bad experience with Nessaa? The reviews I read seemed good and I was planning to hit her up next time she is in town.
    She passes the eye test but that's about it. Non stop chatter about her problems, constantly hitting her vape, any break in the action & she was on her phone. Waste of time & money unless you want to pay to be her therapist.

  8. #3839

    Nessaa

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Did Nessaa ever get better? I am surprised she is still providing.
    Did you have a bad experience with Nessaa? The reviews I read seemed good and I was planning to hit her up next time she is in town.

  9. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    This profile is run by Jason. I think you know (of) him.

    I saw her and had a good time. Recommend. Pics are her. Face not shown is of the GND cute type. Businesslike at start and end, but good attitude in between. Better service, passion and engagement than say Nessaa or Harperr. You never know if a new girl will return but sharing info just in case.
    Did Nessaa ever get better? I am surprised she is still providing.

  10. #3837

    Ayla

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Is this a white girl org?
    This profile is run by Jason. I think you know (of) him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritz291  [View Original Post]
    Another question, was wondering if anyone has seen Ayla with bunnies? Couldn't find anything anywhere.
    I saw her and had a good time. Recommend. Pics are her. Face not shown is of the GND cute type. Businesslike at start and end, but good attitude in between. Better service, passion and engagement than say Nessaa or Harperr. You never know if a new girl will return but sharing info just in case.

  11. #3836

    Same Org by the same name?

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Is this a white girl org?
    I'm an out of towner coming in a few weeks, so I've been lurking and doing some research. I think it's the same org by the same name, and they seem to be mainly white girls but have seen the occasional Latina pop up.

  12. #3835
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritz291  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Bella. Bunnies Amelia? If so any info?
    Is this a white girl org?

  13. #3834

    Ayla?

    Another question, was wondering if anyone has seen Ayla with bunnies? Couldn't find anything anywhere.

  14. #3833

    Amelia

    She mentioned she might return in a couple of weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritz291  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Seems I missed her. Bummer.

  15. #3832

    Guitar

    Saw guitar after being disappointed with arjons. Awesome time, pics are her. Good to know they use real pics. Going to have to put them on rotation! Thanks for the recs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape