Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 1177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28172

    Raleigh's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by NSwanson  [View Original Post]
    This one right here I honestly didn't want to say anything about, I wanted to keep her for myself. Linked up 7/4. From the initial text to the last confirming she has arrived, completely professional, excellent communication. Did everything she had to offer and I was almost ready to spend for the night. Keep her on speed dial, you won't be sorry.

    Raleigh's finest🔥PERMANENT NUMBER 919.600. 4954.

    Location: Raleigh and surrounding areas.

    Age: 33.

    Hair: Blonde.

    Race: Caucasian (E. European / Russian).
    I can attest. Would love to keep her to myself also but she is awesome. Great body, great attitude, Great Pricing!!

  2. #28171

    Yup she's available

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.
    Yup she's available.

  3. #28170

    Inbox fixed sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.
    Inbox fixed sorry.

  4. #28169

    Summer B

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.

  5. #28168

    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    This one right here I honestly didn't want to say anything about, I wanted to keep her for myself. Linked up 7/4. From the initial text to the last confirming she has arrived, completely professional, excellent communication. Did everything she had to offer and I was almost ready to spend for the night. Keep her on speed dial, you won't be sorry.

    Raleigh's finest🔥PERMANENT NUMBER 919.600. 4954.

    Location: Raleigh and surrounding areas.

    Age: 33.

    Hair: Blonde.

    Race: Caucasian (E. European / Russian).

  6. #28167

    Is your inbox full?

    Looks like a provider I would cnsidered.

  7. #28166

    Summer B

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    Nice meat curtains! Yum.

  8. #28165

    Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with Tiffany Baby or Liliana Genevai?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-baby

    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

  9. #28164

    Danger Will Robinson

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow mongers! Haven't posted in a while took a break cause of new law but some needs have to be fulfilled. Any info on this one. That new law makes me think everything is fake now LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/432323990796
    Haha I tried and was immediately texted back that I'm going to call people you care about and tell them " You're buying pussy" I promptly replied to go fu* at themselves.

    And last I heard. Be careful!!

  10. #28163

    Coco info

    What's up fellow mongers! Haven't posted in a while took a break cause of new law but some needs have to be fulfilled. Any info on this one. That new law makes me think everything is fake now LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/432323990796

  11. #28162

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDoger120  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see her.
    Sounds good.

  12. #28161

    Summer B

    Oh she enjoys DATY very much. And she has good hygiene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?

  13. #28160
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    I'd like to see her.

  14. #28159

    Pattya

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.


    BLK.
    Been to Pattya while in the military. First time, it was a great place. Second time filled with gay Europeans looking for Kathoey's. The place was ruined.

    Indo, and Cambodia are better in my opinion.

  15. #28158
    You are not alone in that regard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    If she did allow, that's all I'd want to do is that. I'd contact her in a heartbeat.

    Oh well.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape