Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 1178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28138
    You are not alone in that regard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    If she did allow, that's all I'd want to do is that. I'd contact her in a heartbeat.

    Oh well.
    .

  2. #28137

    I have and thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Having been to Thailand so many times and having two STR properties there, I'd say it's a single man's heaven. Lots of Americans there that are expats working remotely, tech jobs or english teachers. I am in Bangkok frequently and make some trips to Pattaya to visit friends. Most of the time, attractive women will throw themselves at you because you look American and they want a good provider man. Some are 304's and want some money and others are Ladyboys. Hanging in the clubs and playing that arena will get you robbed if you are flaunting money. I stay away from all that because all types will approach you. You might even get lucky and have a ladyboy approach you and you won't be able to tell the difference until you realize there's a stick OR the Aftermarket Poon tang. Nonetheless, if you got there for sex tourism, be super careful! Phuket or Pattaya is the spot for all that. Do your homework immensely before you go.
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  3. #28136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Daty

    If she did allow, that's all I'd want to do is that. I'd contact her in a heartbeat.

    Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    But she does offer BBBJ.

  4. #28135

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?
    But she does offer BBBJ.

  5. #28134

    No I can share. Just pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticJoe  [View Original Post]
    Very nice pic. Wish I could indulge. But well I presume sr only.
    No I can share. Just pm me.

  6. #28133
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?

  7. #28132
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    What's her number?

  8. #28131
    Very nice pic. Wish I could indulge. But well I presume sr only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.

  9. #28130

    Summer B

    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer.jpg‎  

  10. #28129

    Kali / Paige Turner

    Has anyone seen Kali recently? Seems like she's going by Page Turner now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/199700628319

  11. #28128

    Easy now!

    Having been to Thailand so many times and having two STR properties there, I'd say it's a single man's heaven. Lots of Americans there that are expats working remotely, tech jobs or english teachers. I am in Bangkok frequently and make some trips to Pattaya to visit friends. Most of the time, attractive women will throw themselves at you because you look American and they want a good provider man. Some are 304's and want some money and others are Ladyboys. Hanging in the clubs and playing that arena will get you robbed if you are flaunting money. I stay away from all that because all types will approach you. You might even get lucky and have a ladyboy approach you and you won't be able to tell the difference until you realize there's a stick OR the Aftermarket Poon tang. Nonetheless, if you got there for sex tourism, be super careful! Phuket or Pattaya is the spot for all that. Do your homework immensely before you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Man, when I think of the money that I have wasted on some of these providers and then realize what I can get for so much less, it pisses me off. I have a few good ones on my roster, but still the thought of what I could get. Instead of chasing, I'll just keep and save my money. Sure I might hit up one for a quickie but for the most part I am finished. I'm going to Thailand in November. From what I can tell, it's worth it to visit 1 to 3 times a year if you can. The flight is about 1 K and that will truly be the most expensive part. I was just checking on hotels and you can get a luxury suite for about $80 and $12-15 will get you a nice one..

  12. #28127

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've had fun with her and her boltsons before several of times. Good times seeing them jiggle.
    She's good but totally obsessed with condoms for every activity. I'm a BBBJ myself so won't repeat.

  13. #28126

    Blondie

    https://skipthegames.com/img/008/Njc...lZThjMDMy.webp

    Anyone one seen this thick ass lady?

  14. #28125
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheLadies  [View Original Post]
    Did some googling with her name; this popped up from the Fredricksburg Escorts board: March 8, '25 #1468.

    This dumb Broad Karma still coming around? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado.

    It would be a good time to inform her that if you get arrested for paying for sex, it's a misdemeanor. She, however, can now be charged with blackmail, which is a felony.

    Yeah. I'm one of the guys she tried to blackmail a while ago. I actually posted about it then too. It's funny how he keeps coming around like nothing happened. People will always do their research and see what she's about. Her and her boyfriend are in this together and I've made sure that LE knows about their game.

    I can't warn yall enough about NOT going to see her. This is not a YMMV type situation. They have a systemic way of trying to extort and black mail dudes.

    Funny thing is though, I still got the video I made of her sucking me off, me fucking her and shooting a decent load on her face AND her saying she was okay with it. That just shows how dumbs she is when she claims she didn't know she was being recorded. Meanwhile, they have hidden cameras that record you where you like it or know it or not and will contact you later only for you to show up and her boyfriend ambush you. And. When you leave you get flooded with texts.

    Again. You have all been warned.

    Current link: https://tryst.link/escort/karma-isa-libra.
    Wow thanks, crazy, but looking at that ad, definitely raises "too good to be true" flags LOL.

  15. #28124

    Info from Fredricksburg VA Forum: Karma Libra scam

    Did some googling with her name; this popped up from the Fredricksburg Escorts board: March 8, '25 #1468.

    This dumb Broad Karma still coming around? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado.

    It would be a good time to inform her that if you get arrested for paying for sex, it's a misdemeanor. She, however, can now be charged with blackmail, which is a felony.

    Yeah. I'm one of the guys she tried to blackmail a while ago. I actually posted about it then too. It's funny how he keeps coming around like nothing happened. People will always do their research and see what she's about. Her and her boyfriend are in this together and I've made sure that LE knows about their game.

    I can't warn yall enough about NOT going to see her. This is not a YMMV type situation. They have a systemic way of trying to extort and black mail dudes.

    Funny thing is though, I still got the video I made of her sucking me off, me fucking her and shooting a decent load on her face AND her saying she was okay with it. That just shows how dumbs she is when she claims she didn't know she was being recorded. Meanwhile, they have hidden cameras that record you where you like it or know it or not and will contact you later only for you to show up and her boyfriend ambush you. And. When you leave you get flooded with texts.

    Again. You have all been warned.

    Current link: https://tryst.link/escort/karma-isa-libra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape