rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 1178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28141

    Summer B

    Oh she enjoys DATY very much. And she has good hygiene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?

  2. #28140
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    I'd like to see her.

  3. #28139

    Pattya

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.


    BLK.
    Been to Pattya while in the military. First time, it was a great place. Second time filled with gay Europeans looking for Kathoey's. The place was ruined.

    Indo, and Cambodia are better in my opinion.

  4. #28138
    You are not alone in that regard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    If she did allow, that's all I'd want to do is that. I'd contact her in a heartbeat.

    Oh well.
    .

  5. #28137

    I have and thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Having been to Thailand so many times and having two STR properties there, I'd say it's a single man's heaven. Lots of Americans there that are expats working remotely, tech jobs or english teachers. I am in Bangkok frequently and make some trips to Pattaya to visit friends. Most of the time, attractive women will throw themselves at you because you look American and they want a good provider man. Some are 304's and want some money and others are Ladyboys. Hanging in the clubs and playing that arena will get you robbed if you are flaunting money. I stay away from all that because all types will approach you. You might even get lucky and have a ladyboy approach you and you won't be able to tell the difference until you realize there's a stick OR the Aftermarket Poon tang. Nonetheless, if you got there for sex tourism, be super careful! Phuket or Pattaya is the spot for all that. Do your homework immensely before you go.
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  6. #28136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Daty

    If she did allow, that's all I'd want to do is that. I'd contact her in a heartbeat.

    Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    But she does offer BBBJ.

  7. #28135

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?
    But she does offer BBBJ.

  8. #28134

    No I can share. Just pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticJoe  [View Original Post]
    Very nice pic. Wish I could indulge. But well I presume sr only.
    No I can share. Just pm me.

  9. #28133
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?

  10. #28132
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    What's her number?

  11. #28131
    Very nice pic. Wish I could indulge. But well I presume sr only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.

  12. #28130

    Summer B

    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer.jpg‎  

  13. #28129

    Kali / Paige Turner

    Has anyone seen Kali recently? Seems like she's going by Page Turner now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/199700628319

  14. #28128

    Easy now!

    Having been to Thailand so many times and having two STR properties there, I'd say it's a single man's heaven. Lots of Americans there that are expats working remotely, tech jobs or english teachers. I am in Bangkok frequently and make some trips to Pattaya to visit friends. Most of the time, attractive women will throw themselves at you because you look American and they want a good provider man. Some are 304's and want some money and others are Ladyboys. Hanging in the clubs and playing that arena will get you robbed if you are flaunting money. I stay away from all that because all types will approach you. You might even get lucky and have a ladyboy approach you and you won't be able to tell the difference until you realize there's a stick OR the Aftermarket Poon tang. Nonetheless, if you got there for sex tourism, be super careful! Phuket or Pattaya is the spot for all that. Do your homework immensely before you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Man, when I think of the money that I have wasted on some of these providers and then realize what I can get for so much less, it pisses me off. I have a few good ones on my roster, but still the thought of what I could get. Instead of chasing, I'll just keep and save my money. Sure I might hit up one for a quickie but for the most part I am finished. I'm going to Thailand in November. From what I can tell, it's worth it to visit 1 to 3 times a year if you can. The flight is about 1 K and that will truly be the most expensive part. I was just checking on hotels and you can get a luxury suite for about $80 and $12-15 will get you a nice one..

  15. #28127

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've had fun with her and her boltsons before several of times. Good times seeing them jiggle.
    She's good but totally obsessed with condoms for every activity. I'm a BBBJ myself so won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape