Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 1177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28157

    Off season April fools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    I was able to find this link on stg after searching. The number seems to match: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/789835140477.
    "No GFE, no kissing, no bare, no greek, no roughplay, no aa".

    Am I missing something like does her ad lie about what she allows or is there something to rave about an in, bust, and out provider? Does she at least tickle my pickle while blowing? A lot of no's and a lack of yeses usually show me there's no point.

  2. #28156

    Raleigh Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaKid  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or picture to share?
    I was able to find this link on stg after searching. The number seems to match: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/789835140477.

  3. #28155
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.
    I live in SE Asia,8 months a year.

    I'm not going to get into a pissing match with others. This is what you need to know.

    The only place for a newbies to the scene there is Bangkok IMHO. Stay in the area of Sukhumvit between Soi 3 and Terminal 21.

    The best place to go in BKK to start your mongering is Nana Plaza. Cowboy is for tourists, Patpong for dumb tourists, Silom for gays, Thaniya for Japanese. The massage areas are up Suk at Prom Pong.

    If you are a black or Indian, keep in mind the racism inherent over there which is usually tempered by your American passport. For black guys, some of the girls will be scared of your Pole of Love, especially the younger ones.

    Pattaya is a sewer. It is not the place to go for your first trip. The scammers are rampant, Indian zero dollar tourists everywhere and loads of theiving. You need to break in slowly. The other areas like Phuket are too infested with Russians IMHO. If you need a beach, I would do Koh Chang.

    Plus there is nothing to do in Pattaya. In Bangkok, if you stay there a week or two, you can visit wat Arun, wat Pho, the Grand Palace, the Golden Buddha, the Giant Buddha, the Giant Ganesha, Yaowarat, the floating markets, Koh Kret, wat Prayun, Icon Siam, Siam Square, the Jewelry district, Khao San Road (hot slutty backpackers). Wat Benchamonpopit, wat Paknam, Lumpini, Chatuchak Market. If its too hot, you can just ride the trains and riverboats from place to place, best transit system in the world. If you feel the need at noon, you can go to a BJ bar (ugly girls tho).

    Do not miss a chance to see Angkor over in Cambodia.

    Price wise, the massage parlours run about $90, freelancers $60, go go girls about $120. Bar fines are usually $25. Those are not exacts numbers but close enough.

    If anyone has any questions, message me. Happy to help, Ill be back in Asia in September.

  4. #28154

    Raleigh's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by CooWhip  [View Original Post]
    I can attest. Would love to keep her to myself also but she is awesome. Great body, great attitude, Great Pricing!!
    Is there a link or picture to share?

  5. #28153

    Alexxxa

    Anyone seen Alexxxa lately? I hear she has lost most of that extra weight she put on and is skinny again? Can anyone confirm?

  6. #28152

    Raleigh's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by NSwanson  [View Original Post]
    This one right here I honestly didn't want to say anything about, I wanted to keep her for myself. Linked up 7/4. From the initial text to the last confirming she has arrived, completely professional, excellent communication. Did everything she had to offer and I was almost ready to spend for the night. Keep her on speed dial, you won't be sorry.

    Raleigh's finest🔥PERMANENT NUMBER 919.600. 4954.

    Location: Raleigh and surrounding areas.

    Age: 33.

    Hair: Blonde.

    Race: Caucasian (E. European / Russian).
    I can attest. Would love to keep her to myself also but she is awesome. Great body, great attitude, Great Pricing!!

  7. #28151

    Yup she's available

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.
    Yup she's available.

  8. #28150

    Inbox fixed sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.
    Inbox fixed sorry.

  9. #28149

    Summer B

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    Inbox full. I'd like the number if still available.

  10. #28148

    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    This one right here I honestly didn't want to say anything about, I wanted to keep her for myself. Linked up 7/4. From the initial text to the last confirming she has arrived, completely professional, excellent communication. Did everything she had to offer and I was almost ready to spend for the night. Keep her on speed dial, you won't be sorry.

    Raleigh's finest🔥PERMANENT NUMBER 919.600. 4954.

    Location: Raleigh and surrounding areas.

    Age: 33.

    Hair: Blonde.

    Race: Caucasian (E. European / Russian).

  11. #28147

    Is your inbox full?

    Looks like a provider I would cnsidered.

  12. #28146

    Summer B

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    Nice meat curtains! Yum.

  13. #28145

    Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with Tiffany Baby or Liliana Genevai?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-baby

    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

  14. #28144

    Danger Will Robinson

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow mongers! Haven't posted in a while took a break cause of new law but some needs have to be fulfilled. Any info on this one. That new law makes me think everything is fake now LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/432323990796
    Haha I tried and was immediately texted back that I'm going to call people you care about and tell them " You're buying pussy" I promptly replied to go fu* at themselves.

    And last I heard. Be careful!!

  15. #28143

    Coco info

    What's up fellow mongers! Haven't posted in a while took a break cause of new law but some needs have to be fulfilled. Any info on this one. That new law makes me think everything is fake now LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/432323990796

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape