Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 901 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13060
    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I think this girl is drop dead gorgeous. She advertises on several sites, but no reports on this board or the boards of any of the cities where she has had ads.

    I would love to see her if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188572442#.
    Good luck with her. She is looking for hig class gentlemen but staying in Sharonville. See should post more what she does then the no. NoBL, No receiving pleasure look like all she does is a general fuck while she plays on her phone till your done.

  2. #13059

    Any intel on Katy?

    I think this girl is drop dead gorgeous. She advertises on several sites, but no reports on this board or the boards of any of the cities where she has had ads.

    I would love to see her if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188572442#.

  3. #13058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Mazikheen

    I don't recall ever seeing this ad even though she's been advertising since mid-May. She looks cute as hell. Does anyone have any info or experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188354331

  4. #13057

    Tennessee

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a little over a year ago a middle aged blonde with big tits who was advertising in Lawrenceburg who gave a good BBBJ. I know she practically disappeared but was wondering if anyone has any didgets or remembers who she is / what happened to her. She has removed all her profiles from LC.
    She moved to Tennessee.

  5. #13056
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Seen her 3 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Mall Guy, I think you're right. And before she called herself Dakota, she went by Katya. I actually met her once back in the "Katya" days but I never repeated and don't remember why. About a year or so ago, I recall that there were some rip-off reports, but that was long past the time I saw her.
    She would be great spinner but she will play you on drugs some guy knocks on door after you get there and takes the roses to much drama she is friends with gals just like this never will go back.

  6. #13055
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    She is delusional that she is better than most

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.
    It would be hard if she was free she had a crappy room all she wants to do bbj very heavy been around 8/9 years.

  7. #13054
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, love seeing this before I go to bed.

    Picture this, she does facesthing too.
    She's got skin that's what feels good.

  8. #13053

    Lawrenceburg blonde BBW

    Anyone remember a little over a year ago a middle aged blonde with big tits who was advertising in Lawrenceburg who gave a good BBBJ. I know she practically disappeared but was wondering if anyone has any didgets or remembers who she is / what happened to her. She has removed all her profiles from LC.

  9. #13052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 984

    Re: Nightmares

    That is why I filter out anything over 160 lbs!!


  10. #13051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Thanks

    Thanks, love seeing this before I go to bed.

    Picture this, she does facesthing too.

  11. #13050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    My nightmares are going to start again!


  12. #13049

    Chosen

    I've messaged a couple times and never got a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She has been on lc for some time.

  13. #13048

    Chosen

    Anyone seen her? She has been on lc for some time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0932.jpeg‎  

  14. #13047

    Recommendations

    I'm newer to the scene. Been looking for black / Latinas girls that aren't scams or be sending you wild messages. Always scared to pull the trigger. As I'm hearing the LEO is out there. Does anyone know any utr. Looking mostly for spinner, covered is fine. Looking for a regular.

  15. #13046

    Bonita

    Any word on her situation?

    She had some legal issues. I thought maybe someone may know something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape