Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 1178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28157

    Is your inbox full?

    Looks like a provider I would cnsidered.

  2. #28156

    Summer B

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    Nice meat curtains! Yum.

  3. #28155

    Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with Tiffany Baby or Liliana Genevai?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-baby

    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

  4. #28154

    Danger Will Robinson

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow mongers! Haven't posted in a while took a break cause of new law but some needs have to be fulfilled. Any info on this one. That new law makes me think everything is fake now LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/432323990796
    Haha I tried and was immediately texted back that I'm going to call people you care about and tell them " You're buying pussy" I promptly replied to go fu* at themselves.

    And last I heard. Be careful!!

  5. #28153

    Coco info

    What's up fellow mongers! Haven't posted in a while took a break cause of new law but some needs have to be fulfilled. Any info on this one. That new law makes me think everything is fake now LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/432323990796

  6. #28152

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDoger120  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see her.
    Sounds good.

  7. #28151

    Summer B

    Oh she enjoys DATY very much. And she has good hygiene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?

  8. #28150
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    I'd like to see her.

  9. #28149

    Pattya

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.


    BLK.
    Been to Pattya while in the military. First time, it was a great place. Second time filled with gay Europeans looking for Kathoey's. The place was ruined.

    Indo, and Cambodia are better in my opinion.

  10. #28148
    You are not alone in that regard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    If she did allow, that's all I'd want to do is that. I'd contact her in a heartbeat.

    Oh well.
    .

  11. #28147

    I have and thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Having been to Thailand so many times and having two STR properties there, I'd say it's a single man's heaven. Lots of Americans there that are expats working remotely, tech jobs or english teachers. I am in Bangkok frequently and make some trips to Pattaya to visit friends. Most of the time, attractive women will throw themselves at you because you look American and they want a good provider man. Some are 304's and want some money and others are Ladyboys. Hanging in the clubs and playing that arena will get you robbed if you are flaunting money. I stay away from all that because all types will approach you. You might even get lucky and have a ladyboy approach you and you won't be able to tell the difference until you realize there's a stick OR the Aftermarket Poon tang. Nonetheless, if you got there for sex tourism, be super careful! Phuket or Pattaya is the spot for all that. Do your homework immensely before you go.
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  12. #28146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Daty

    If she did allow, that's all I'd want to do is that. I'd contact her in a heartbeat.

    Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    But she does offer BBBJ.

  13. #28145

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?
    But she does offer BBBJ.

  14. #28144

    No I can share. Just pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticJoe  [View Original Post]
    Very nice pic. Wish I could indulge. But well I presume sr only.
    No I can share. Just pm me.

  15. #28143
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.

    Here is a pic too.
    If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape