Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 30796
-
07-11-25 08:47 #28141Senior Member

Posts: 218Summer B
Oh she enjoys DATY very much. And she has good hygiene.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 05:35 #28140Senior Member

Posts: 43I'd like to see her.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 19:44 #28139Senior Member

Posts: 234Pattya
Been to Pattya while in the military. First time, it was a great place. Second time filled with gay Europeans looking for Kathoey's. The place was ruined.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
Indo, and Cambodia are better in my opinion.
-
07-10-25 18:15 #28138Senior Member

Posts: 39You are not alone in that regard.
.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 15:38 #28137Senior Member

Posts: 409I have and thank you
I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
BLK.
-
07-10-25 15:17 #28136Senior Member

Posts: 563Daty
If she did allow, that's all I'd want to do is that. I'd contact her in a heartbeat.
Oh well.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 14:29 #28135Senior Member

Posts: 107Correct
But she does offer BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 14:28 #28134Senior Member

Posts: 107No I can share. Just pm me
No I can share. Just pm me.
Originally Posted by CrypticJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 14:02 #28133Senior Member

Posts: 304If I remember correctly, Summer is non-GFE right? So no lfk / dfk, no BBBJ no daty?
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 09:26 #28132Regular Member

Posts: 15What's her number?
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 08:50 #28131Senior Member

Posts: 39Very nice pic. Wish I could indulge. But well I presume sr only.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 08:40 #28130Senior Member

Posts: 107Summer B
Hi. Summer asked me to share her info again. Do a search and you can learn all about her. I can share her number if you'd like.
Here is a pic too.
-
07-10-25 02:19 #28129Senior Member

Posts: 140Kali / Paige Turner
Has anyone seen Kali recently? Seems like she's going by Page Turner now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/199700628319
-
07-09-25 17:13 #28128Senior Member

Posts: 1657Easy now!
Having been to Thailand so many times and having two STR properties there, I'd say it's a single man's heaven. Lots of Americans there that are expats working remotely, tech jobs or english teachers. I am in Bangkok frequently and make some trips to Pattaya to visit friends. Most of the time, attractive women will throw themselves at you because you look American and they want a good provider man. Some are 304's and want some money and others are Ladyboys. Hanging in the clubs and playing that arena will get you robbed if you are flaunting money. I stay away from all that because all types will approach you. You might even get lucky and have a ladyboy approach you and you won't be able to tell the difference until you realize there's a stick OR the Aftermarket Poon tang. Nonetheless, if you got there for sex tourism, be super careful! Phuket or Pattaya is the spot for all that. Do your homework immensely before you go.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 18:39 #28127Senior Member

Posts: 337Sunny
She's good but totally obsessed with condoms for every activity. I'm a BBBJ myself so won't repeat.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





