Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1485
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly55  [View Original Post]
    Go see Wendy at Bamboo. Great massage very attractive for massage parlor.
    Thanks will do! I've tried a few times but the times I stop by she's busy will have to call and schedule something then LOL.

  2. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by Hola144  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hit up any spots lately near TO, Newbury, Westlake area? Used to visit health spa. Thinking of hitting of Body works spa and Soothing hands. Any intel? Can dm too.
    Go see Wendy at Bamboo. Great massage very attractive for massage parlor.

  3. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklin  [View Original Post]
    Good to see you again JoeDokes. It sounds like the kind of session I would like. As I have aged, sensuality has increased in value and plain old FS has decreased in value. I have mainly been away for about 8 yrs. Could you share the cost of your visit? As I have been away I haven't kept up with pricing, but I know it's higher.

    Thanks, Franklin.
    Went here Sunday. Old imean old flabby woman named Grace. Disgustingly dirty place including bathroom. Shitty massage no way I wanted anything from her. Gezz are you guys desperate!

  4. #1482

    Pretty dead

    Has anyone hit up any spots lately near TO, Newbury, Westlake area? Used to visit health spa. Thinking of hitting of Body works spa and Soothing hands. Any intel? Can dm too.

  5. #1481

    Nice report Joe Dokes

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDokes  [View Original Post]
    This is in Carp- called and talked to a very nice woman. Her name is Grace. I believe she is the only provider there. Later there was a man there. I think he is a chiropractor.

    She gave an amazing, detailed full body massage with slight amount of teasing.

    On flip a very slow and sensual release and she was packing some nice plump Cs or Ds. Will go again soon to see if the quality continues.
    Good to see you again JoeDokes. It sounds like the kind of session I would like. As I have aged, sensuality has increased in value and plain old FS has decreased in value. I have mainly been away for about 8 yrs. Could you share the cost of your visit? As I have been away I haven't kept up with pricing, but I know it's higher.

    Thanks, Franklin.

  6. #1480

    SE clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRope  [View Original Post]

    Ocean Body: SE.
    Thanks for reporting! What is SE?

  7. #1479

    Massage Therepy center

    This is in Carp- called and talked to a very nice woman. Her name is Grace. I believe she is the only provider there. Later there was a man there. I think he is a chiropractor.

    She gave an amazing, detailed full body massage with slight amount of teasing.

    On flip a very slow and sensual release and she was packing some nice plump Cs or Ds. Will go again soon to see if the quality continues.

  8. #1478

    Nicole's

    Anybody know anything about Nicole's in Oxnard?

    I used to go there years back. Very Nice Then.

    Now?

    Thanks.

  9. #1477
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRope  [View Original Post]
    I have been getting really awesome massages in Agoura. 90 m, awesome technique, some teasing and I get to do butt squeezes. No direct contact, just thigh grabs and abs below the beltline, but it is great. Prices went up though, and it'd be $150 per session and I decided to shop around.

    I checked on Yelp to try and find legit Asian spas, they have the price range I want and the plausible deniability I need to keep spending household money on this. With few exceptions, they are all willing (and ask) to do extras for a new walk-in off the street. I'm not touching them, I book an hour, am clean, and do what I am hoping is a normal amount of sighing from a massage. Out of politeness I tip $60 for non-negotiated HE and $40 for self-release. $20 is what I would tip normally for an hour massage, so this is where I am at. Again, I am not hitting the places that are 'well-reviewed' here and on other sites. I legit want a massage and wouldn't mind a little tease.

    So: a good massage at a place that won't get busted some day. Any recommendations would be appreciated. My budget is $120 after tip and prefer $90/$30 for 90 m over $60/$20 for 60 m.

    Anyway,

    Zen Massage: HE.

    Ocean Body: SE.

    5 Star: HE and all kinds of butt stuff.

    Golden Beach: All above board except the massage kind of sucks, rough hands.

    Going to try the Craigslist lady, she's out of my price range, nominally, but if she can fix my Achilles and shoulder, I'll do $125/ hr.
    Did you get any names at 5 star or Zen? Thanks.

  10. #1476

    Therapeutic Massage in Conejo Valley

    I have been getting really awesome massages in Agoura. 90 m, awesome technique, some teasing and I get to do butt squeezes. No direct contact, just thigh grabs and abs below the beltline, but it is great. Prices went up though, and it'd be $150 per session and I decided to shop around.

    I checked on Yelp to try and find legit Asian spas, they have the price range I want and the plausible deniability I need to keep spending household money on this. With few exceptions, they are all willing (and ask) to do extras for a new walk-in off the street. I'm not touching them, I book an hour, am clean, and do what I am hoping is a normal amount of sighing from a massage. Out of politeness I tip $60 for non-negotiated HE and $40 for self-release. $20 is what I would tip normally for an hour massage, so this is where I am at. Again, I am not hitting the places that are 'well-reviewed' here and on other sites. I legit want a massage and wouldn't mind a little tease.

    So: a good massage at a place that won't get busted some day. Any recommendations would be appreciated. My budget is $120 after tip and prefer $90/$30 for 90 m over $60/$20 for 60 m.

    Anyway,

    Zen Massage: HE.

    Ocean Body: SE.

    5 Star: HE and all kinds of butt stuff.

    Golden Beach: All above board except the massage kind of sucks, rough hands.

    Going to try the Craigslist lady, she's out of my price range, nominally, but if she can fix my Achilles and shoulder, I'll do $125/ hr.

  11. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see Wendy at Bamboo recently. She has really up her game substantially!
    I need to go see her. How has she uppered her game since you 1st started seeing her?

    Looks like she is getting more familiar with you!! 😇.

  12. #1474

    Wendy at Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly55  [View Original Post]
    Wendy at Bamboo in thousand oaks.
    Has anyone been to see Wendy at Bamboo recently. She has really up her game substantially!

  13. #1473
    Quote Originally Posted by Iislali938  [View Original Post]
    Reporting in on Port Hueneme Massage. It's a bit near the Carnitas Mexican restaurant. My provider went by Anna.

    Anna spoke English, but her accent made it hard for me to interpret. Wasn't a deal breaker on getting what I wanted. Anna visibly looks to be in her middle twenties. Perfect and slim oriental body. I was just so mesmerized by this sexy lady in a short package. But yeah it was mostly her breaking the ice, so she got bigger cajones than me. As Anna was systematically massaging different parts of me, I just couldn't help my self. I just kept staring at her in awe. She just had a nice exotic Oriental look. Maybe I was drooling who knows. The massage did help me not be so tense. I was extremely relaxed and turned on when she took off her top and used her boobs to rub my penis. Got wet to. She took her finger and tapped just the tip. As she pulled her finger away you could see a little bit of pre cum detach. That was the sign and after putting on the condom, Anna dove in head first. Yeah. Asian women are way better than other women at giving head. I'm not used to everything being stimulated all at once. So much attention dedicated to not only the dick, but also my nut sack. What a massage session.
    I have tried to check this place out the last 4 days and it has been closed every time. I called the number listed on Google and no answer. I hope they return a couple of positive reports on here got my hopes up.

  14. #1472
    Quote Originally Posted by Iislali938  [View Original Post]
    Reporting in on Port Hueneme Massage. It's a bit near the Carnitas Mexican restaurant. My provider went by Anna.

    Anna spoke English, but her accent made it hard for me to interpret. Wasn't a deal breaker on getting what I wanted. Anna visibly looks to be in her middle twenties. Perfect and slim oriental body. I was just so mesmerized by this sexy lady in a short package. But yeah it was mostly her breaking the ice, so she got bigger cajones than me. As Anna was systematically massaging different parts of me, I just couldn't help my self. I just kept staring at her in awe. She just had a nice exotic Oriental look. Maybe I was drooling who knows. The massage did help me not be so tense. I was extremely relaxed and turned on when she took off her top and used her boobs to rub my penis. Got wet to. She took her finger and tapped just the tip. As she pulled her finger away you could see a little bit of pre cum detach. That was the sign and after putting on the condom, Anna dove in head first. Yeah. Asian women are way better than other women at giving head. I'm not used to everything being stimulated all at once. So much attention dedicated to not only the dick, but also my nut sack. What a massage session.
    Do you have an exact location? Dm or reply, I want to see if it's the same one I've been eyeing. The one in the complex next to the motel.

  15. #1471
    Reporting in on Port Hueneme Massage. It's a bit near the Carnitas Mexican restaurant. My provider went by Anna.

    Anna spoke English, but her accent made it hard for me to interpret. Wasn't a deal breaker on getting what I wanted. Anna visibly looks to be in her middle twenties. Perfect and slim oriental body. I was just so mesmerized by this sexy lady in a short package. But yeah it was mostly her breaking the ice, so she got bigger cajones than me. As Anna was systematically massaging different parts of me, I just couldn't help my self. I just kept staring at her in awe. She just had a nice exotic Oriental look. Maybe I was drooling who knows. The massage did help me not be so tense. I was extremely relaxed and turned on when she took off her top and used her boobs to rub my penis. Got wet to. She took her finger and tapped just the tip. As she pulled her finger away you could see a little bit of pre cum detach. That was the sign and after putting on the condom, Anna dove in head first. Yeah. Asian women are way better than other women at giving head. I'm not used to everything being stimulated all at once. So much attention dedicated to not only the dick, but also my nut sack. What a massage session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape