Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 1560
-
04-25-25 11:13 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 693Oriental Arts
I was there back in February. Just at that time, the place was just sold to new owners who replaced all the glass panels with solid walls and did other remodeling. The one girl that was left over from the previous owner told me the new owner brought in new massage therapists and was supposed to be above board I. E. No extras.
Originally Posted by Miyabi
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 03:02 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 428There's actually a place called Port Hueneme Massage Spa at 433 W CI Blvd. A+ is at 491.
Originally Posted by Miyabi
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 19:14 #1468Regular Member

Posts: 6A Massage
Think he may have went to the A+ Massage. I went there and got a CBJ also--they don't provide FS as far as the lady told me.
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
Has anyone been to the Oriental Arts Spa near the pacific view mall? Went there and lady told me they don't provide that "type" of service.
-
04-21-25 22:57 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 428Very good, thanks!
Originally Posted by JoshThePosh
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 12:48 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 32My bad you want some girl deets at Port Hueneme
Short as fuck. Like 5 ft, barely. Not fat at all. I don't recall seeing any fat fuks. This girl wasn't even skinny-fat. Probably. Around 95 pounds? I really doubt she's anywhere close to 100. Overall a nice better than average petite package. Not some athletic bod, but I can tell she keeps up.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 21:17 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 428Sounds like a find! Can you tell us what the rest of the package is like? Fat, thin, belly roll, hard body? Thanks!
Originally Posted by JoshThePosh
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 16:26 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 173Which place did you go there's 2 on Channel Islands one before Patterson near the hotel and one near the Ralphs shopping center next to a liquor store.
Originally Posted by JoshThePosh
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 01:06 #1463Regular Member

Posts: 23No touching. 'my hands were too cold' . HE was good, not rushed.
Originally Posted by JoeDokes
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 20:04 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 31Bamboo
Wendy at Bamboo in thousand oaks.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 17:41 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 95Was the HE good or rushed? Did she allow touching?
Originally Posted by Discreet1965
[View Original Post]
I was there a couple of weeks ago and got good massage, slow HE but no touching " too ticklish " Overall, decent but maybe no go back for the one I saw.
-
04-15-25 12:53 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 283Thousand Oaks?
Hi guys. Coming in from out of town and looking for a good massage in Thousand Oaks while I'm there.
Can anyone make a recommendation for a good provider?
I enjoy L1 but don't need more than that. I do like a good massage with back walking from someone who is young and fit.
Any suggestions? DM is good too.
Thanks for your help!
-
04-14-25 21:41 #1459Regular Member

Posts: 23Royal Day Spa
Was there on Saturday. Got Lea or Leya or Leah. Good massage. HE straight on the flip. No teasing during massage.
$60 for 1 hr. Gave $40 tip and she wanted $60. Settled on $50 tip. Seems like they are expecting 50-60 tip for HE these days.
-
04-14-25 07:58 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 32Short report on Port Hueneme Massage Spa (great)
Had a pit stop at Port Hueneme Massage Spa on West Channel Islands in Port Hueneme.
Pascha got the text book DSL with porn star looking lipstick.
I could not get Pascha out of my mind when I left. She got the party started quickly with a little shake and bake HJ, but the after party CBJ was the bees knees. Pascha is the true definition of a chick with nice, plump, wet DSL. She had that retro looking shiny lipstick on too. We didn't fuck or anything but I did get to enjoy fucking her mouth with those DSL. She gagged a little and I think she even said something. No idea with all that cock in her mouth, LOL!
-
04-07-25 16:14 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 32Ave de los arboles and mp rd
Visited new spot for me on ave de los arboles and mp rd. They were super busy so I was rushed and just opted in for HJ. 2 females both attracting, I believe I got Sarah? Cute face, nice breasts, skinny. Service wasn't great but could have been to how busy they were. Definitely will give it another try.
-
04-03-25 18:00 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 173Thank you kindly sir for the information.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





