Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 18565
-
07-07-25 12:01 #17110Senior Member

Posts: 346Yes
Too much info to a provider may inevitably cause you a lot of pain. Burner phones are there for that reason. This has been a subject on here many times by some very respected long term mongers and they will all tell you the same thing. It's not worth it. These girls are in it for the money and if / when that stops they sometimes will turn on you even the ones with the most personal relationships. Be safe friends.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 11:00 #17109Senior Member

Posts: 353Lilith wants photo
Contacted lilith,4 days later she responded.
Wants 2 photos sent to of face.
No way I would ever send a Pic of myself to a hooker for her to save, at any time those pics could be used to blackmail or harass you, never send out your personal info or pics.
Just recently a trusted provider outed a customer with his personal info, just don't do it.
Move on to another provider.
-
07-07-25 09:33 #17108Senior Member

Posts: 211Sakura Lisa
Saw Lisa. Told Mimi I'd see her or a new girl that she thought would treat me right. She recommended Lisa. Lisa has the nicest ass I have ever felt on an Asian and her tits were not tiny but not huge. I felt them a lot and I couldn't tell that they are bolted on, so I'm going to guess they were factory installed. Her technique on the rub was decent but the tease was awesome. I have a pretty long drive normally and I got stuck in traffic so I wasn't as fresh as I normally like to be for hobby time. She said "no problem " and took me to the bathroom and used a little hose attached to the toilet to give me a nice quick *****-bath. It was actually kinda fun! LOL.
The tease and the rest of the standard sakura activities and I was spent. She finished up the rest of the hour with massaging my head and feet. I was sweating so much after the cardio she put me through that the opportunity to just lay there and be massaged was pretty nice.
I would certainly recommend her and not turn her down if recommended by Mimi next time. She's not as passionate as Mimi, but that's a bar to high to use for normal comparison. Wouldn't be fair to try to hold someone up to Mimi's standards.
-
07-07-25 08:18 #17107Senior Member

Posts: 460W at SFlower
She's in her young 40's.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 07:57 #17106Senior Member

Posts: 73It is my go to place and I'm quite pleased with the low traffic during the day. They get busy after 5 p. I've left the massage room with mongers on the couch at 530 p.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
Hopefully Tiffany hasn't rotated to a new place yet. Love that little spinner.
-
07-06-25 14:23 #17105Senior Member

Posts: 563New Parlor in "Batavia"
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
I called the number on the ad today and was told they will opening next week and not July 1 like the ad says. I suppose remodeling has been delayed. LOL The location is a strip of businesses on Old State Route 74 behind Meijer in Eastgate. Coocoo (pronounced like the bird) quoted 60/ hr and two therapists will be available. I didn't ask any other questions.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 23:23 #17104Senior Member

Posts: 33739?
She's probably 53 or so. Everyone guesses way low on their age so she lies about it I'm sure. For further proof of this.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
Ever see the mugshots of the ones that get busted? They're always 49-62 yet everyone posts that rheu guess they were mid 30's, maybe early 40's. I have no idea how old Wendy is, just my thoughts on what she probably really is.
-
07-05-25 19:42 #17103Senior Member

Posts: 180Batavia
I found this place listed with a Batavia address but I cannot verify that's it open.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/333435.html
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 19:39 #17102Senior Member

Posts: 2248Zen
Zen next to DQ on Ohio Pike is still accepting visitors.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 18:29 #17101Senior Member

Posts: 70Wendy
This is Wendy's 4 or 5th stint at SF. Very sweet girl. If you want Sakura class pussy you will be disappointed. She is a great MILF and very sweet especially afterwards. She's not 25. YMMV.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
BM.
-
07-05-25 18:25 #17100Senior Member

Posts: 70Gone
Amy is gone. I Wechat with her from time to time. She went to Lavender Lane for a bit. I will give an update when she lands at a new place. Very very impersonal and methodical massage. Zero personality.
Originally Posted by JustGlassin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 18:06 #17099Senior Member

Posts: 70Been there done this
1000% legit. Great personality. But not a mongers world.
Originally Posted by JuslQQn
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 17:36 #17098Senior Member

Posts: 489Sunflower
Went to Sunflower recently for the first time in several months. I saw a chick there I'd seen before, I want to say her name is Wendy. Said she's 39, is average looking, but makes up for it with a good attitude. Like I did at Sakura recently, I cut right to the chase when I got in a room and showed her some grants and a cover. So we got right down to business. I left a happy man.
I went there thinking there'd be other mongers present, but it was dead at a time of day when I didn't expect it would be.
-
07-05-25 08:19 #17097Senior Member

Posts: 32Julie's
I visited last weekend and the petite lady wasn't there instead a younger chubbier girl. Totally legit no tease not even a great massage and WAY too much oil. I wonder if Julie shut the other lady down to preserve her shop
.
Originally Posted by Observant
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 14:24 #17096Senior Member

Posts: 2913 AMPs in Shelbyville, that are good to go to! I was surprised myself. There used to be to be a Japanese massage parlor near the Honda plant years ago! There isn't anything in Greensburgh. After numerous searches, it appears Greensburgh is dry! Surprising because of what the Asian culture is. You would think there would be a demand for it with international management at the plant!
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





