Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5178

    Strippers

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    Yep she will invite you to RC and tell that you have to spend at least 3 for going out for a dream outside.
    This gets to a much larger observation I've made the hard way. Stay away from strippers you meet on SB sites! It sounds nice in theory: someone who uses sexuality for a living and seems like they would be amazing partners in bed. What I find, though, is that they are stingiest when it comes to sex. They have learned the art of the hustle and that's what they do with every guy they meet. Get another dollar and keep moving the goalposts until eventually your wallet runs dry. Probably many of you found this out already but I guess I finally learned the lesson.

  2. #5177
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Some SB entire business model is paid meet and greets. They do one every day or every other day. Never have to put out. Stop perpetuating this with paid M&G. There are more stories of dine and dash than successes. Point of this forum is to share experiences and give us an edge. If they aren't DTF after a day or two of chatting it's onto the next. No time for games, it's a marketplace not a dating site. I'd rather eat dinner alone than pay for someone to eat dinner with me and I'd frankly like to enjoy my meal in peace than listen to gen z yapping.
    This is absolutely right. I've also stated this position on the Reddit SLF sub. Never pay for Meet & Greets. These are two way interviews. You have no idea who or what she is before you meet her. I've had one that was 120+ lbs heavier than her pictures. I've had absolutely obnoxious chicks show up. I've had street skanks that I was completely embarrassed to be out in public with show up when their pictures made them look like upscale fashion models. If she needs to be paid for you to buy her dinner, she is no good. You want the girl that shows up and makes you long to want to get her in bed, to make you think she's worth more than she's asking for. The top talent will convince you at a M&G. Imagine if a job seeker was demanding to be paid to show up for a job interview. Why would a company pay for something that provided them no value, no return on investment? You'd probably think that candidate thinks they had no shot at getting the job anyway, right? You'd think they had no respect for the hiring manager, right? My standard response to this is "I have no shortage of beautiful women that can accompany me to dinner. What I'm looking for is to find an attractive, engaging woman to satisfy my needs in a no strings capacity. When I find the right one, my plan is to have this be a regular situation, which could be quite lucrative for you, and efficient for me. If you'd like to explore our compatibility first, before we are physical, I'm fine with that too and will pay for our meal and drinks, I just don't intend to pay for physical things when those services aren't being provided". If we all universally say no to this, it stops.

  3. #5176

    RC dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaQ82  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she will tell you her SOB stories. I treated her to lunch and then also gave her a bit of cash to help her out. Crickets since then. Nothing mutual about that.
    Yep she will invite you to RC and tell that you have to spend at least 3 for going out for a dream outside.

  4. #5175
    Quote Originally Posted by BeltWayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few ladies mention that they only discuss specifics in person, is this normal. I've been hesitant to meet someone without at least knowing if we are on the same page, don't have the free time to waste. Figured I'd see if I'm just being too strict on that or if it's a red flag?
    Some SB entire business model is paid meet and greets. They do one every day or every other day. Never have to put out. Stop perpetuating this with paid M&G. There are more stories of dine and dash than successes. Point of this forum is to share experiences and give us an edge. If they aren't DTF after a day or two of chatting it's onto the next. No time for games, it's a marketplace not a dating site. I'd rather eat dinner alone than pay for someone to eat dinner with me and I'd frankly like to enjoy my meal in peace than listen to gen z yapping.

  5. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by BeltWayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few ladies mention that they only discuss specifics in person, is this normal. I've been hesitant to meet someone without at least knowing if we are on the same page, don't have the free time to waste. Figured I'd see if I'm just being too strict on that or if it's a red flag?
    Meet somewhere very convenient for you. Once you meet tell her up front you only have 10-15 minutes to chat. If things go well and you are on the same page, then tell her you'll blow off your important meeting and start your date. Also, don't fall for a 'Dine and Dash' scam. If they want to discuss specifics in person, but mention a gift requirement for the M&G — proceed with extreme caution.

  6. #5173

    Meet and Greets

    I've had a few ladies mention that they only discuss specifics in person, is this normal. I've been hesitant to meet someone without at least knowing if we are on the same page, don't have the free time to waste. Figured I'd see if I'm just being too strict on that or if it's a red flag?

  7. #5172
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    I have some "wonderful"(eyeroll) news, guys! Seeking will be increasing their prices by up to 25%, on July 8th!

    https://blog.seeking.com/membership-...doesnt-have-to

    Finding a decent arrangement without dealing with pic sellers, GPS, scammers, or paid meet & greet only bozo's was already a nightmare.
    Add in the fact that Gift Cards do not seem to be accepted as payment and no wonder people are not upgrading their memberships.

  8. #5171
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-52af5f62ed2d

    This one is a damn shame honestly. I have a soft spot for Indian girls. This girl is really cute, she is real, says all the right things. We did a M&G and things seemed to line up.

    But then, boom, she's another in a long line of girls on Seeking (much worse lately for some reason) that push nonstop for cash with their sob stories, but do everything in their power to avoid making things mutual. It's been pretty much crickets since I've been turning down the sob stories.

    Anyways, not sure if anyone else had luck. I seriously wish this one was a keeper.
    Yea, she will tell you her SOB stories. I treated her to lunch and then also gave her a bit of cash to help her out. Crickets since then. Nothing mutual about that.

  9. #5170
    I'd also add, I've had a lot of success with those "new" to seeking. Have found many have prior experience outside of seeking or other platforms. My general approach is be very direct (be clear in an initial message I'm looking for something casual, I'm willing to be generous, etc.) and then take it to text messaging. Probably at 50% of those I reach out to are open to that, 50% of those I can come to some sort of arrangement with. Haven't really counted, but I'd bet I have a better response and outcome with those new to seeking (and not just under a new profile, etc.).

  10. #5169
    It's not uncommon for these girls to create new profiles and rebrand. They are aware having a years old profile doesn't look good. I have spoken to this girl a year or so ago when she had her older profile. Never met because I found a better match.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    This woman joined less than a week ago. How did you hook up with her in the last few weeks? Did you know her before she joined Seeking? Did she have a different profile before?

  11. #5168

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    This woman joined less than a week ago. How did you hook up with her in the last few weeks? Did you know her before she joined Seeking? Did she have a different profile before?
    She has been off and on for awhile. She was last on as "Bunny" which was where I made the contact.

  12. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by LostTribe  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to meet with this one a few times in the last few weeks. She has a beautiful little body (rare Asian with a nice ass type), is friendly, and has a definite valley girl attitude. She does not drive and cannot host so factor that into your calculations.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-b0b456115bf0
    This woman joined less than a week ago. How did you hook up with her in the last few weeks? Did you know her before she joined Seeking? Did she have a different profile before?

  13. #5166

    Cat

    Had the opportunity to meet with this one a few times in the last few weeks. She has a beautiful little body (rare Asian with a nice ass type), is friendly, and has a definite valley girl attitude. She does not drive and cannot host so factor that into your calculations.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-b0b456115bf0

  14. #5165
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuits1234  [View Original Post]
    Absolute insanity!! Seeking has already gone so downhill that it's not even worth half the current asking price. More fakes than ever before. Doesn't help that Seeking is trying their hardest to brand themselves as a normal affluent dating site, but only for the male side. The female side can get away with murder without being so much as receiving a warning it feels like!

    Maybe it's just NC, but this lifestyle is just doesn't feel worth it anymore. Too many women on there (especially in the early 20's range) that expect the Lost City of Gold for nothing in return.

    The next time I toggle / cancel my Seeking subscription, it will be for good. Thanks for the heads up.
    This is absolutely baffling to me. For the past few years I've thought 'man, this is so overpriced for what they're delivering, and if they made it more reasonable, they could probably have way more engagement. ' They can't seem to get rid of the scammers and when you do find one that seems legit, she hasn't logged in for 2 months. It seems like a terrible idea to reduce the amount of paying participants (price elasticity). The ladies will also scale back depending on how much opportunity they see to meet paying members (and this is what I think has been happening). This seems like a slaughter the dairy cows strategy. It seems like Seeking is reaching their end of the road.

  15. #5164

    What a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    I have some "wonderful"(eyeroll) news, guys! Seeking will be increasing their prices by up to 25%, on July 8th!

    https://blog.seeking.com/membership-...doesnt-have-to

    Finding a decent arrangement without dealing with pic sellers, GPS, scammers, or paid meet & greet only bozo's was already a nightmare.
    Absolute insanity!! Seeking has already gone so downhill that it's not even worth half the current asking price. More fakes than ever before. Doesn't help that Seeking is trying their hardest to brand themselves as a normal affluent dating site, but only for the male side. The female side can get away with murder without being so much as receiving a warning it feels like!

    Maybe it's just NC, but this lifestyle is just doesn't feel worth it anymore. Too many women on there (especially in the early 20's range) that expect the Lost City of Gold for nothing in return.

    The next time I toggle / cancel my Seeking subscription, it will be for good. Thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape